student of class 12 want to prepare my course for organic chemistry my base is weak and i want to improve and learn to remember organic with its concept being cleared

student of class 12 want to prepare my course for organic chemistry my base is weak and i want to improve and learn to remember organic with its concept being cleared 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ vedant 
First of all if you are now in class 12 , then donot worry , u have ample of time , and u can learn organic with the best . 
Pick out the ncert class 11 part 2 tesxtbook first and read the last 2 chapter ( GOC AND HYDROCARBON ) in any wekend or holiday , whenever u got time , but do it first , u need to complete that as soon as possible . 
after reading ncert i could guarentee that your nomenclature must be clear and mechanism , u can understand by 50-60 percent , 
after that pick out the organic chemistry by ranjeet shahi books , and read it , if not able to understand at the first time , then ask it here in the forum . 
BUT DONOT SCARE , THAT HAPPENS WITH EVERYONE ELSE . 
when u completed that , your base will be crystal clear , 
NOW , AFTER DOING THESE TWO , THE ONLY THING U HAVE TO DO TO REMEMBER THE MECHANISM , NAME REACTION AND REVISE THE NOMENCLATURE . 
for that mtg REACTION MECHANISM BOOK will help u a lot , 
it enlists every reaction with its mechanism , so, that u can understand it with ease . take that book and also take a note on name reaction when u encountered it . 
IN EVERY MORNING U HAVE TO LOOK UPON THESE NAME REACTION ONCE , AND IN EVERY DAY , 1 REACTION MECHANISM SHOULD HAVE TO LOOK UPON . 
and u can keep other time for nomenclature . 
AND WHEN YOUR TEACHER TEACHES ORGANIC IN CLASS 12 , DO FOCUS ON CLASS ITSELF , THATS VERY VERY IMPORTANT . 
AND AT ANY POINT OF TIME , IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY PROBLEM IN ORGANIC , THEN ASK IT IN THE FORUM . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free