Since there is very little time left for jee mains, I am unable to allocate sufficient time for it and board exam separately. I have taken computer science in class 12. My boards are getting over by 27th March. I have applied for the computer based test, that`s on 9th April. So what could be the best study strategy in that span of 10 days. Should I apply for any test series or should I stick to studying 11th NCERT?

Since there is very little time left for jee mains, I am unable to allocate sufficient time for it and board exam separately. I have taken computer science in class 12. My boards are getting over by 27th March. I have applied for the computer based test, that`s on 9th April. So what could be the best study strategy in that span of 10 days. Should I apply for any test series or should I stick to studying 11th NCERT?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear user 
u have to focus on 12th board right now , beacuse thats most imp what i considered from my experience . 
after 12th board , u need to first select those topics which have high weightage and require minimum effort to score good marks . 
first target on to clear jee mains , then ranks can be worked upon . 
so, study only imp topics , and if its from 12th , then do some jee ques , as jee and board have diffrent difficulty level . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free