I`m not good in organic chemisty,but my inorganic is good and as well as physics and mathematics too.what can i do to make my organic chemistry strong?I`m very very weak,like I`m at a zero level.

I`m not good in organic chemisty,but my inorganic is good and as well as physics and mathematics too.what can i do to make my organic chemistry strong?I`m very very weak,like I`m at a zero level.

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI SHEMA
THERE IS A EBOOK AVAILABLE ONLINE WITH NAME AS “ TWO CHALLENGING DAYS WITH ORGANIC CHEMISTRY” .
YOU CAN GO THROUGH THAT BOOK IT WILL SURELY HELP YOU TO GAIN INTEREST IN ORGANIC AND UNDERSTAND ITS BASICS AS WELL
CHEKURI NIKHIL
38 Points
7 years ago
DEAR FRIEND, LEARN AS FOLLOWS
  1. BASICS(IUPAC NAMES)
  2. WRITE AS POSSIBLE AS IUPAC NAMES WITHOUT GUIDE
  3. THEN GO TO MAJOR CONCEPTS OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
  4. SO,DONT WORRY & DONT HURRY. THANKS
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shema 
at any point of time i also have the same condition , but below is the way by which i improved and gain expertise in organic chemistry . 
students generally hate organic chemistry due to its complicated names and iupac nomenclature mechanism . 
so, u need to frst start up with ncert , and the2nd thing – after ncert , u have to move some additional material to understand the mechanism , 
and if possible try your level best to collect the animation for organic . 
animation are helpfull in case of nomenclature , everyday morning u need to read once the name of reagent , and all name reaction , 
by this u will improve , dnt loose hope , it will take 1 mnth max. 
ALL THE BEST 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free