Hello sir good evening i am a student of 11 standard i want to do self study i have this site but when i see the ask iitians website and trial videos in it its good but when i seen askiitians youtube channel it have a lot of worst videos i have ever seen i want animated video acsess which is shown by u in ur website bit i dont want such vidros in youtube if u provide such all animated videos to me i am ready to pay 15k rs right can i expect u will send animated explanation videos or not please tell me seriously and quickly sir

Hello sir good evening i am a student of 11 standard i want to do self study i have this site but when i see the ask iitians website and trial videos in it its good but when i seen askiitians youtube channel it have a lot of worst videos i have ever seen i want animated video acsess which is shown by u in ur website bit i dont want such vidros in youtube if u provide such all animated videos to me i am ready to pay 15k rs right can i expect u will send animated explanation videos or not please tell me seriously and quickly sir

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ prasanth 
animation are integral [part of askiitian , so, dnt worry , rest assure , we will provide u the right education that u will understand better , 
we have full of animation in that self study package , u can try out any single chapter also if u ahve doubt by paying just 200 or 300 something depend upon chapter 
and also u are getting free test series with that , 
and the video that u are telling about the youtube channel are recorded by faculties , and they are not a part of self study package , that will be avaliable on 15 k 
ANY MORE DOUBT , LET ME KNOW 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free