Hello everyone I am currently in 12 std and preparing for her In organic my biggest problem is reagents So I wanted a one stop solution for it I sear he'd Google and found only one such book called “Organic Chemistry Reagents Guide” You can search on Google to know about this book Only the index of the book was available for free reading in which I actually got amazed as it was exactly the same thing I was looking for But sadly the book is very costly(35$) Which I don't have I searched for its PDF to get for free but I didn't found it... If anyone of you can help me in. Getting its PDF I will be really thankful And also if not can some one of you tell an alternative to it... So that my problem gets solved Thnx

Hello everyone
I am currently in 12 std and preparing for her
In organic my biggest problem is reagents 
So I wanted a one stop solution for it
I sear he'd Google and found only one such book called “Organic Chemistry Reagents Guide”
You can search on Google to know about this book
Only the index of the book was available for free reading in which I actually got amazed as it was exactly the same thing I was looking for
But sadly the book is very costly(35$)
Which I don't have 
I searched for its PDF to get for free but I didn't found it...
If anyone of you can help me in. Getting its PDF I will be really thankful
And also if not can some one of you tell an alternative to it... 
So that my problem gets solved
Thnx

Grade:12

1 Answers

erra akhil
208 Points
8 years ago
Dear Luv Kumar,
This was the same problem which I had faced during my preparation for my jee.
I dont know about that book which you had mentioned earlier but this book had helped me alot.
“REACTIONS,REARRANGEMNTS AND REAGENTS. written SN SANYAL published by BHARATHI BHAVAN.”It also costs around Rs.125.
Approve if my suggestion helped you out.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free