Sir please give me the explanation about "Stephen's Reaction"

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Stephen Aldehyde Synthesis.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

In bond enthalpy it is the amount of energy required to break one mole of bond? How can there be one mole!! Bond
@ mayank yes , 1 mole of bond is possible . 1 mole besically specifies to 6.022 * 10 ^ -28 ( avogadro no . ) no ofparticles. so, if that much no of particles will going to be combine then...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
what happen in gas convert into liquid when we compress
@ kuldeep i am not getting your query , kindly be specific , when we will compress the gas , then the particles that are there in the gas will come closer with each other and we can...
Umakant biswal one month ago
List of compound and their uses of all chapter class11 chemistry
Hi, There are so many compounds, I suggest you to refer to NCERT everything is given there Thanks
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
@ rafi there are more than 100 of compounds are avaliable if u will refer to the whole class 11 th chemistry . so, kindly tell of which chapter u required , so, that i can give u of that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
For the reaction SnO2(s) +2H2(g)= 2H2O(g)+ Sn(l) at 900K, the equillibrium steam hydrogen mixture was found to be 40% H2 by volume. The Kp is..
Re – Posting Again, As U have asked twice... In the reacn. SnO2(s) + 2H2(g) = 2H2O(g) + Sn(l) Since solid and liquid states compounds would not take part in Kc or Kp. Hence, from chemical...
Vikas TU 13 days ago
The total mass of 1 mole of electrons is ?(Mass of 1electron=9.1*1o-28g)
MASS OF I MOLE ELECTRON=MASS OF 6.022X10 23 ELECTRONS Mass of 1electron=9.1*1o-28g hence mass of 6.022X10 23 ELECTRONS = 9.1*1o-28gx 6.022X10 23
bhavika 3 months ago
three elements A,B,and C have atomic numbers z,z+1 andz+2 respectively.among these c belongs to alkali metals.then atomic number that corresponds to a representative element is ?
C belongs to alkali metal have z+2 atomic no{(Z+2)-1} belongs to noble and so on {(z+2)-2)} belongs to Halogens .it mean atomic no. Z belongs to Halogens group
satish gupta 5 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn