Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

Sir i am quite good in all subjects except organic chemistry. Please tell me a way to study organic chemistry in at least two days . My exam is on 11th april.what are min. Marks required for sc category student to get mechanical in iit bombay.plz reply

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

u should read op aggarwall's text book of organic chemistry from disha publications.

since sc cutoff for jee is nearly 100-110 marks so 210-230 marks will be sufficient.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

How does chemical reactivity vary in group and period
@ himesh as we go left to the right of the periodic table , nuclear charge increase and the electrons are added to the same shell . therefore ionisation energy increase with increase in...
Umakant biswal one month ago
I m started late but still coverd 4 chapter in chemeestry but 5 and 6 (states of mater and thermodinimics) my sa1 is exactly after 11days both of them have 30. Marks withage out of 70 what...
@ mayank i think 11 days are sufficient to complete that two chapters . states of matter will take max 4-5 days and rest 6 days are easy to do with thermodynamics as far as school exam...
Umakant biswal one month ago
how to find strenght of acids. guaranted question for boards 2017 maths phy chem
Dear student Strength of acid No of H+ ions released -I effect -R effect 1/H-bonding
Bhavya one month ago
The specific heat of a metal is 0. 16cal/g . It`s approximate atomic weight is
atomic mass *specific heat =6.4(dulong petit law) so approx. atomuic mass =6.4/.16=40 (dulong petit is used to find atomic mass or specific heat )
shivani one month ago
What is the structure of ortho boric acid...??also , explain its structure..
Dear student Below is the structure of Boric acid But there exists extensive hydrogen bonding in between the OH groups of boric acid because of which the new structure becomes :-
Bhavya 2 months ago
ortho boric acid is the weak monobasic acid which is also used as antiseptic and for health hazards. the thre -OH group are simply attached with boron atom as usual with sigma bonds. the...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Order of incresing solubility of agcl in other solutions
@ chandana your ques is incomplete , so, kindly recheck the ques and do get back to us . and i am assuming it to be the solution of water , nacl , bacl2 and NH3 . so, acc to the common ion...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
U will have to tell the solutions name. in which U want to arrange the order of increasing solubility of AgCl.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn