Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

Hey can please be kind enough to guide me about a book which is good for polar effects,tautomerism , acids and bases etc ?...

THanks in advance 

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

you can check alkenes or arihant

6 years ago

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

Why do we prefer Friedel craft acylation to Friedel craft alkylation in preparation of alkylbenzene?
There are many electrophilic substitution reactions associated with benzene and benzene derivatives. However, very few of them involve formation of a carbon-carbon bond, one of the primary...
dolly bhatia 2 months ago
Friedel craft acylation inviles always the double bonded Oxygen with R or other group which leads to decrease in the density of the electrons. .Where as alkyl group -R shows +I effect which ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Please give me the correct stability order for Cabocation. In different books different orders are thereWhich is correct
@ joseph 1- increasing substitution increaseas stability we look at the no. of bonding electrons that are attached to carbocation beacuse those bonding electrons , will help in allivating...
Umakant biswal 29 days ago
Hi, for the stability of carbocation always remember this trick, +MR HI This is the order of checking the stability in sequence wise. +M => +mesomeric effect {learn the +M effect showing...
Vikas TU 29 days ago
Generally the stability of carbocation is tertiary > secondary > primary > methyl this is generally decided by mesomerism ,inductive effect and the hyperconjugation
Amay chugh 27 days ago
The p orbital of the cahrged carbon in the isopropyl cation contains how many electrons?
Dear student Here p orbital refers to pure p orbital of C which contains 0 electron.
Bhavya one month ago
Beryllium and aluminum exhibit many similarities, but the two elements differ in
Dear student The 2 elements differ in various physical properties like mass,density,specific heat capacity,electronegativity etc.
Bhavya 2 months ago
The IP1 IP2 IP3 IP4 and Ip5 values of an element are 7.1 ,14.3 ,103.4 ,66.8 and 162.2 ev respectively the element belong to ________ Group !!
At 66.8 energy value the element becomes inert i think so, as the next IP is very much large. that is 162.2 ev. Therfore after loosing 4 elctrons it is becoming inert the elemnt should be...
Vikas TU one month ago
What is solubility product ?? On what factors it depends .
@ simran Solubility product ( Ksp ) is a equilibrium constant in a chemical reaction in which a ionic solid dissociates into yield its ion in the solution . general formula for the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn