Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

There r only a few methods of preparation of alkane in morrison boyd. All methods r not there even in arihant. as they say they follow CBSE, will it be ok if i do only those in NCERT book? I am really confused ! plz suggest what to do? will u plz write all the methods.  

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

morryson & boyed is a good book along with this u can refer jerry march it is also excellent book for chemistry

i will tell some preparation methos :-

1. from sodium salt of carboxylic acid with sodalime

2. aluminium & beryllium carbide  on hydrolysis

3.alkyl halide on reduction with Zn-Cu couple

4. wurtz reaction

5.colbes electrolysis

like this somany reactions are available in jerry march u can see & read & do some excersice for practice if still u have doubts u can can contact me .i think it is sufficient ro u

thank u

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

why need heat during meta dinitrobenzene synthesis or heat duration 30 minut why
@ sanam it is important that the reaction will not get too hot . it should not go above 70 degree celsius , but at least 60 degree celsius need to be maintained in that case , taht is the...
Umakant biswal one month ago
What is the difference between and Benzene structures?
Dear student The first structure given by you is canonical structure whereas the second one is resonance hybrid structure.
Bhavya 2 months ago
Both the structures are same . Resonance in actual takes place in benzene like this as canonical form. And therfore the pi bonds chnges with past pace that the structure appears as circle...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
chapter: chemical equilibrium Chemical equilibrium is achieved when the rates of 2 reactions become equal.Does this mean there are 2 reactions going on? like.for example,in solid-liquid...
yes, when the equilibriumm is achieved, both the foward and backward reactions are going on, here both the concentrations of reactants and products are equal eg: PCl 5 2 + Cl 3 PCl when...
seetaram dantu 17 days ago
@ nishtha yes , you are correct , both have to be run on the same place simoultaneously , only then equilibrium can acheive . and one more thing – one process may be slower and other one...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
the example was PCl 5 indicates equilibrium)( 2 + Cl 3 PCl sorry for keyboard error thank you
seetaram dantu 17 days ago
What is Difference between coagulation and peptisation
@ rishab coagulation is a process of aggregrating together the colloidal particle , so, as to change that into large size particle which ultimately settle , as precipitate . anathor name of ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
What is metallic corrosion......................................?
Natural tendency of conversion of a metal into its mineral compound on interaction with environment is known as corrosion.
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ ram Corrosion is a natural process, which converts a refined metal to a more stable form, such as its oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide. It is the gradual destruction of materials,by chemical...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Liquation of which gaseous substance will arise as a result of momentum imbalance in electronic distribution? (1) Ammonia (g) (2) Carbon dioxide (g) (3) Na+(g) Cl–(g) (4) Xenon (gas)
But bro! the answer is not that.... Answer given is Xe...and I feel the question is taking about London dispersive forces, hence the answer may be Xe...
Giri sripathi 22 days ago
(3) option. Na+ (g) Cl- (g) as only this compounnd is inic in nature. Rest are covalent ones like NH3 , Xe(g) and CO2.
Vikas TU 22 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn