Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 2,000 off

Please tell me the best book which I should refer for Organic Chemistry for IIT JEE. I had referred to Morrison and Boyd but then also I can not solve the problems of Organic Chemistry.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aman Mittal

Morrison and Boyd is recommended book for IIT JEE organic chemistry.

solving one complete books does't mean that your concept will be clear . you shold solve with proper understanding . try to remove doubts and don't muggup.

Try solomon for organic chemistry.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

why need heat during meta dinitrobenzene synthesis or heat duration 30 minut why
@ sanam it is important that the reaction will not get too hot . it should not go above 70 degree celsius , but at least 60 degree celsius need to be maintained in that case , taht is the...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Why Oxygen is more soluble in flouroCarbon as compare to water??
In flurocarbon fluorine being most electronegative atom attracts the oxygen atom towards it and tries to dissociate with it to increase the solubility and in H2O the Oxugen atom itself...
Vikas TU 13 days ago
Why CCl3- anion is more stable than C6H5CH2-? I think the only possibility is by comparing the -I effect of Cl and Phenyl group. Generally we can see the possibility of negative charge...
I believe vacant d orbital option shall come last as in the first place itself we see Phenyl ring has larger possibility of negative charge dispersion. Further as we all may know...
Dattatray Biradar one month ago
the reason is simple. in CCl3- cholrine atoms has vacnat d- orbitals. and that is the reason it make sit more stable.
Vikas TU one month ago
What is metallic corrosion......................................?
Natural tendency of conversion of a metal into its mineral compound on interaction with environment is known as corrosion.
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ ram Corrosion is a natural process, which converts a refined metal to a more stable form, such as its oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide. It is the gradual destruction of materials,by chemical...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
What does breaking of sigma bonds need more energy than pi bonds?
@ sachet during the formation of sigma bond . overlap of atomic orbital takes place to a larger extent , whereas during the formation of pi bond , the overlapping of atomic orbital take...
Umakant biswal one month ago
in a sigma bond electron density is spread symmetrically ,cylindrically around inter nuclear axis. hence sigma bond is strong.
KENAM SAITEJA one month ago
how an oxygen satisfies their valency in superoxide by sharing of ½ – ½ electrons ?
Oxidative stress is an imbalance, in biological cells in particular, between the state of two chemical processes: formation of ‘reactive oxygen species’(ROS), more generally ‘reactive...
dolly bhatia one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

Get extra R 2,000 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn