Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

Hello Sir ! In Organic Chemistry, Which one is a better book for 1) IIT & AIEEE

2) Other than these (like AIIMS,AIPMT)

I'm a bit cnfused, so plss. kindly help me!! 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

I think the best book is ARIHANT PRAKASHAN , ( but one has to be careful as it contains many errors )

and you can go on morrison and boyd too

I heard I.L.Finar volume I , is also the best book but this is a little bit outdated

best of luck

practice a lot for organic chemistry as its hard to remember all at one reading and always notedown and practice reactions and see reactions for any exceptions/anamolies , where these may come in exmas very regularly..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

How I remember organic reactions in organic chemistry and also how I understand mechanism of any type of reactions in organic chemistry?????????
Donot stress on learning them try to understand their concepts and mechanisms of those reactions. Understand nucleophillic and electrophillic attacks deeply and leaving group leaving...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
@ manish i am giving some tips on how to remember such things 1- frst of all make a list of organic name reaction that are there in you book , u can take the help of sudy material as well...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Why does 3 degree alcohol give immediate turbidity with lucas reagent
Lucas reagent is a mixture of HCl and anhydrous ZnCl2 this reaction undergoes SN1 reaction and this reaction passes through the carbocation intermediate and tertiary carbication are stable...
Amay chugh one month ago
@ srilakshmi lucas reagent is hcl + anhydrous zncl2 . the reaction proceeds in sn1 mechanism , which depends upon carbocation stability . tertiary alcohol react almost immidietly as they...
Umakant biswal one month ago
What is conjugation and how to find it in an compound and all other information related to conjugation? and What is conjugated compound?
Conjugation is the terms which has been defined to understand the concept of Resonance. That simply reveals the displacement of the pi-pi bonds from one location to another location, and...
Vikas TU one month ago
What is the graphical representation of Graham`s law of diffusion
Rate 2 is the rate of effusion for the second gas. M 1 is the molar mass of gas. 1- M 2 is the molar mass of gas Graham's law states that the rate of effusion or of diffusion of a gas is...
Hello Ratul, check this Askiitian link to know about the Graham's law of Diffusion.
Vikas TU one month ago
Show the value of Rydberg constant vary with the mass of the nucleus.
Boher showed the Rydberg’s Constant as a function of the mass of the nucleus. It is given as: R = (alpha)^2*m*c/2h where alpha is the constant with m is the mass of nucleus and c is speed...
Vikas TU 5 days ago
S8 Molecule does not reacts with chemical reacts but Sulphour atom reacts chemical reactions why
S8 is a molecule . S is an atom , s8 just happens to be one of the molecule sulpher can form out of 8 sulpher atom . this means that it will not always be written as s8 in a chemical...
S8 is present in crown shaped form which makes the molecule stable and innert in nature. The innert nature is due to high electron density, which repells the other electrons and thus it...
KAUSTABH PAL one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn