Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

Respected sir.,

With a heartfull gratitude,

As jee 2010 is coming nearer and nearer my stress is this time I am not able to make out ,whether I should focus on board or shold focus for iit jee .

One thing more sir ,

I am afraid sir that my selection in jee 2010 will be affected because I am lacking in organic chemisty.sir i am not able  to understand organic reactions.sir please give me

Some studying technique regarding organic chemistry so that my selection in jee 2010    is not  affected.

Sir in organic chemistry my condition is pathetic.sir please give some tips so that because

Of chemistry my selection is not affected.

Sir plz! Plz ! you can only help me.

Yours faithfully,

Sagar Kandpal

Class Xii A

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sagar

Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard.

for 12th standard most effective and possible way is

besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your board subject except(P C M) you can give 2 hour per day .

If you are 12th passed student to you can more time for JEE prepration
You have 4 month left and this is sufficient for revision

I will suggest you to start from the begning. first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.
I will also suggest you to join test will help you a lot for you prepration.

you can join online test series it will save your time.

Here i am maintioning few chapter .prepear well these chapter because more question were asked from these chapter.

calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Solid state, chemica bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes,

alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,

electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

Prepear all topic and give more stress to above topics.
Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

and regarding the organic .it is not possible to discuss whole organic chemistry here in single post ,whereever u feel difficulty post your question here .and u will get ur solution.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here

and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

a random doubt.I noticed that in the periodic table the elements are radioactive only after 84(polonium) as the electrons increase and the nucleus cannot hold so many electrons so it become...
They are the lightest of all other radioactive elements. They are only the stable ones. And the atomic no. plays here major significant factor to proove this. Geerally seen for odd no....
2017 years ago
A certain colloidal solution is not affected by addition of small amounts of electrolytes.....explain clearly ...PLEASE.
@ naman be specific in your query . when some amount of electrolyte will be added in the colloidal solution then it will coagulate and separated into charge particle . and u can see the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Plz refer to the link given below: Physical properties of colloidal solution has been explained here:...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
What are biodegradable and non-biodegradable detergents?
Biodegradable detergents: Cleansing agents or detergents which are decomposed by microbes are called biodegradable detergents. Their molecules have less branching. Non-biodegradable...
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
1. Biodegradable Detergents are those detergents which can be degraded or decomposed by microorganisms present in water.such detergents have straight chain of hydrocarbons in the...
somprasad 3 months ago
1.Biodegradable dete rgents :Detergents having straight hydrocarbon chains are easily degraded(decomposed) by microorganisms .e.g.sodium lauryl sulphate. 2.Non-biodegradable detergents...
xavier 3 months ago
What do you mean by azeotroprs?please mention what are it`s types??
@ prasad azeotropes are besically those mixture which have the same composition in liquid and vapour state . 2- in will boil at a contaant temp . if the two above criterioa will be...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hi ! prasad, Azeotropes is defined as the binary mixture containing same component in liquid and vapour phase and boil at constant temperature.It is not possible to separate the component of...
nath 2 months ago
what are isodiaphers? please help
these are the atoms of different elements which possess the same isotopic excessisotopic excess=no. of neutrons(n)-no. of protons(p)
2017 years ago
thermodynamics,chemistry question is attached....................................
U=nc(at const. vol.)dt=5000J, but how come the answer is 6000J.........................................................
Naveen Shankar one month ago
The system is working at constant pressure. hence Change in internal energy is given as: U = F/2 nRt + (F/2+1)nRt here t is change in temp from final to initial. F is degree of freedom. n...
Vikas TU one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn