coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

sorry there’s nothing !!!
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

why hydrolysis test for anilido group must be postponed when an aromatic amino group is detected
I think it is because of bulky group that is the aromatic group attached the anilido group which might hinder the process of hydrolysis
Biswajit dash one month ago
can some one help me in telling why para dihydroxy benzene dipole moment is not equal to zero? While para xylene is zero.
@ dattatray the dipole moment of para dimethoxybenzene is not 0 beacuse it exist in two forms , cis and trans forms . out of which trans have 0 dipole moment beacuse it is a symmetrical...
Umakant biswal one month ago
can i know which book can i refer for jee mains with basics i m very back at basics
@ ram , i think u are asking for the organic chemistry . if so, then start with ncert , with reading of ncert , your besic will get strong as it explains each and every mechanism step by...
Umakant biswal one month ago
While drawing a structure of a compound how do we decide that where to place the Lone pair
@ rahul u can place that anywhere , no doub t for symmatry , just u need to be clear with the meaning of the loan pair , that means theses are the electron pairs which cannot participate in ...
Umakant biswal 9 days ago
The l.p. should arrange in this way thatl.p.----l.p. don`t allow on 90° and l.p-----b.p.(bond pair) is≥ 120° .And keep in mind less repultion between l.p.and b.p.
3 days ago
Why the pH scale is from 1 to14? what is the pH value of 10M HCl?
it is from 1 to 4, and the pH value of 10M of HCl is -1...........................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,......................,,,,,,,,,,,
2017 years ago
@ pedireddy the ph scale generally measures the activity of the hydrogen atom in A substance or solution , and also it tells about how acidic and besic the substances is . so, it is 1 to 14 ...
14 hours ago
what is the volume of a solution containing 2g mole of sugar that will give rise to an osmtic pressure 1atm. at STP?
hey ….this is simple question everything is known.... the formula for finding osmotic pressure is =no:moles x ideal gas constant(0.0821) x 273 k (given) / volume (unknown)... so by...
Gautham Lankapalli 3 months ago
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn