Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

sir please tell me the most effective methods to find the relative acidic strength of compounds

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Determince how electrons are transferred of hydrogen ion movement...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

Thermal stability of ionic compounds why is more than covalent
I ionic compound, the ions are attached to each other by strong electostatic bond between the +ve and -ve ions. They are arranged in a crysrtal lattice where lattice energy is very high. But...
Shaswata Biswas 28 days ago
chemical bonding molecular structure.covalent bondi,Ionic bond,hybridization
A covalent bond , also called a molecular bond , is a chemical bond that involves the sharing of electron pairs between atoms. These electron pairs are known as shared pairs or bonding...
Umakant biswal 28 days ago
I have the honour to state that I have faced some problem with those question below: 1.which compound dissolves in water:alkene,alkyne,alkane,benzene. 2.why C 6 H 5 OH is more acidic than...
@ emon i am answering the 2 nd part of your question . c6h5oh is more acidic due to resonance stabilised phenoxide ion . on the other hand in the case of ch3oh neither ethanol nor ethoxide...
Umakant biswal one month ago
What is the difference between Tate of reaction and rate of disappearence of one reactant
@ satheesh what u need to understand is that , suppose you are doing a reaction . so, u must have some reactant initially , and after some period of time the reactant will going to form...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
For expressing the rate of a reaction where stoichiometric coefficients of reactant or products are not equal to one,rate of disappearance of any of the reactants or the rate of appearance...
Anjitha 3 months ago
While drawing a structure of a compound how do we decide that where to place the Lone pair
@ rahul u can place that anywhere , no doub t for symmatry , just u need to be clear with the meaning of the loan pair , that means theses are the electron pairs which cannot participate in ...
Umakant biswal 5 days ago
The l.p. should arrange in this way thatl.p.----l.p. don`t allow on 90° and l.p-----b.p.(bond pair) is≥ 120° .And keep in mind less repultion between l.p.and b.p.
-5 hours ago
Calculate relative rate of effusion of O2 to CH4 through a container containing O2 and CH4 in 3:2 mass ratio
Rate of O2= > R1 = (3x/32)A/root(32T) Rate of CH4 = > R2 = (x/8)A/root(16T) Divide both eqns. we get, R1/R2 = ¾ * root(16/32) = > 3/4root2 is the respective rate of effusion ratio.
Vikas TU 25 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn