Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

Rohit Gandhi Sir, I read in one of your posts that you had used the book "Organic Chemistry" by L. G. Wade, Jr. and you described it as a wonderful book for theory and conceptual understanding. However, did you use it along with the SOLUTIONS MANUAL? Is it necessary? I found some wonderful subjective problems in that book and hence I feel that the book is incomplete without the solutions manual, like many other foreign author books. What do you think? I feel the solutions manual is necessary to check the solutions, as the answers already given are incomplete. If you have the e-book of the SOLUTIONS MANUAL, then please give me the link to download it.

Also Sir, are the problems of L. G. Wade, Jr. worth solving? I mean, since the answers are sometimes incomplete... please mention the books from where you solved problems.

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Srikant,

For unsolved problems there are no. of books that you can try out. One of it is OP tandon for organic chemistry. and in RK gupta, you can find some good problems, but the difficulty with rk gupta is some of the problems may be incorrect. So, you have to take care you are correct with the concept while attempting them.

All the best srikant!!!

Askiitians Experts

Rohith Gandhi

6 years ago

morrison boyd can also be helpful,as it provides detailed study of organic chemistry,solomons is the best.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

does aldehyde shows keto enol tautomerisatin or it is considered only in case of ketone?
@ pranav yes , aldehyde shows keto enol tautamerism , beacuse keto form is more stable in the case of aldehyde . the besic nessasaity for keto enol tautamerism is the presence of acidic...
Umakant biswal one month ago
i have not prepare that well for cbse or iit please give advice for how can i complete my subjects and get good grades.
@ shivam donot get frustrated , there are enough time left for cbse board exam to prepare . now , what u have to do s below 1- read out the ncert only , and solve exercise and intext...
plsssss tell hybridisation structure of BF3...... and angle , and plsss tell did we get that.
sp2 should be its hybridization. and geometry should be Trignol Planer. and angle should be 120 degree.
Vikas TU one month ago
the explanation of extraction of gold from cell phones and who invented about this method?
Just 41 mobile phones — that’s all it takes to get 1 gram of gold. While this may seem like a mundane fact to the average reader, the significance is clear for those looking to profit from...
Lakshit one month ago
@ PRAVEENA There are 0.034 grams of gold in each cell phone , according to the U.S. Geological Survey. That's the equivalent of 0.001 troy ounces, worth about $1.82 at today's prices. There ...
What is the graphical representation of Graham`s law of diffusion
Rate 2 is the rate of effusion for the second gas. M 1 is the molar mass of gas. 1- M 2 is the molar mass of gas Graham's law states that the rate of effusion or of diffusion of a gas is...
Hello Ratul, check this Askiitian link to know about the Graham's law of Diffusion.
Vikas TU one month ago
can you please explain me detail that Is milk of magnesia a suspension or it is a colloidal solution?
@ sai milk of magnesia is called as magnesio hydroxide , , and anything which contains suspended particles in it , we define that as suspension , " so, it is a suspension of mh (oh) 2 in...
Milk of magnesia is a suspension in water in a colloid there are small particles floating in the solution showing colloidal effect but in case of milk of magnesia or paint there is a...
Biswajit dash one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn