ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   the reaction of ROH with HI in presence of Red P, give the products RI and RH........

How???

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why are tertiary alcohol more reactive to haloacids than secondary and primary

Dear student inductive effect is of two types- 1) --I effect which is also known as e- withdrawing effect and 2).+I effct which is also known as e- releasing effect. Alkyl groups show +I...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 days ago

Alcohols are the class of organic compounds which have -OH as the functional group. Reaction of alcohols with haloacids like HCl,HBr and HI involves the cleavage of C--OH bond of...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 days ago

but As polarity between c and o increases then the bond between c and o becomes more ionic and so its cleavage becomes difficult I think your general idea is correct but due to the inductive...

Pk 5 days ago

Dear student the order of stability of carbocation is – tertiary > secondary > primary This is due to the fact that greater the number of alkyl gorups on the carbon carrying +ive...

9 hours ago
In the following hypothetical reaction A + 3B   2C + D, initial moles of A is twice that of B. If at equilibrium moles of B and C are equal, % of B reacted is (A) 10% (B) 20% (C) 40%...

A + 3B ----- 2C + D initially 1 1 0 0 let x moles of B be consumed at equillibrium equilli 1-x 1-3x 2x x given 1-3x=2x x=1/5 it means 3/5 moles are consumed which means 60 % Herre B is the...

Havishma Haranath 5 months ago

A + 3B ----- 2C + D initially 1 1 0 0 let x moles of B be consumed at equillibrium equilli 1-x 1-3x 2x x given 1-3x=2x x=1/5 it means 3/5 moles are consumed which means 60 % Herre B is the...

What will you name this compound in IUPAC system ? The reason for this question is tht priority rule says that double bond is preffered over triple bond and they are also treated as...

My answer for this question would be 3-(1-Propyne)Hept-1,6-diene The reason for that is, the terminal double bonds are always given priority over the terminal triple bonds. Consider that....

Yash Jain 2 months ago

Hello Yash Jain, actually that’s the confusion. According to rules I know , we select parent chain with most multiple and if it is same for 2 chains , then we choose one which is longest....

Avinash Thakur 2 months ago

Hello Yash Jain, actually that’s the confusion. According to rules I know , we select parent chain with most multiple and if it is same for 2 chains , then we choose one which is longest....

Avinash Thakur 2 months ago
The limiting reactant when reacting 88g of Sodium with 88g of Chlorine to get Sodium Chloride is the?

Before determining the limiting reactant, one must take into account the mole ratio. Therefore, always start with a balanced chemical equation. 2Na(s) + Cl2(g) --> 2NaCl(s) 88g ........88g...

vikas yadav 25 days ago

Or you can pick one reactant as the "limiting reactant" and see how much of the other reactant you will need. Suppose we assume Na is the limiting reactant. How much Cl2 will be needed? 88g...

vikas yadav 25 days ago
The inversion of cane sugar proceeds with constant half life of 500 minute at pH = 5 for any concentration of sugar. However, if pH = 6, the half life changes to 50 minute. Derive the rate...

This is explained as followsWe are given that the half life at pH = 5 and at any concentration of sugar is 50 minutes while the half life at pH = 6 and any concentration of sugar is 500...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago

I’m a bit confused... First, you said that “ This clearly means that the half life is independent of the concentration of sugar and depends on the concentration of hydrogen ion. ” . Then you...

Shibashis Mallik 7 months ago
What is the hybridisation of Phosphorus in PH3?

for phospine it is sp3 because the hybrid was just resulted from sigma bond of the 3s orbital of the H and p orbital of the P,however, only 3 bonds will form because the remaining two...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago

sir,will the drago rule not be applied here?

vineet chatterjee 8 months ago
View all Questions »