Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 800 off
USE CODE: SSP40

the reaction of ROH with HI in presence of Red P, give the products RI and RH........

How???

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the formula for nitrlim?

A nitrile is an organic chemical that contains a cyano functional group (subunit), CN - , in which the carbon and nitrogen atoms have a triple bond i.e. C≡N - . The general chemical formula ...

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

A nitrile is any organic compound that has a −C≡N functional group. The prefix cyano- is used interchangeably with the term nitrile in industrial literature. Nitriles are found in many...

Poralu Manideep 6 months ago

Definition of NITROLIM . : calcium cyanamide —used chiefly commercially. and formula is 2 CaCN

RAKESH CHINDAM 8 months ago
Why +I group increases bascitiy and delocalization of l.p. increases basicity..???

+I groups are those groups which delocalize the electron pair away from itself. Therefore a partial + charge + appears on the group and - on the carbon to which it is attached.Now when a +I ...

Neeti 10 months ago

absolutely. :) which part was not clear? the delocalization right? see, nitrogen, oxygen, these atoms when in the form of a compound, have lone pairs. they can donate these lone pairs to...

Neeti 10 months ago

No No, i thought the same but then i thought that you must be talking about the group itself which is showing delocalization and that is also showing basicity. see in case of...

Neeti 10 months ago
What is superphospate of lime and explain clearly abot it?

Ca 3 (PO 4 ) 2 + 2H 2 SO 4 = Ca(H 2 PO 4 ) 2 + 2CaSO 4 2. a salt of phosphoric acid formed by incompletely replacing its acidic hydrogen atoms; acid phosphate; hydrogen phosphate 1. a...

KALYAN 5 months ago

with calcium sulphate and small quantities of other phosphates: used as a fertilizer 2 ) 4 PO 2 1. a salt of phosphoric acid formed by incompletely replacing its acidic hydrogen atoms; acid ...

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

superphosphate or superphosphate of lime , Ca(H 2 PO 4 ) 2 , is a compound produced by treating rock phosphate with sulfuric acid or phosphoric acid, or a mixture of the two. It is the...

T.kumar 4 months ago
What is heterogeneous mixture?

This article is about states of matter. For other meanings of heterogeneity, homogeneity, and related words, see Homogeneity (disambiguation) and Heterogeneity (disambiguation) ....

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 8 months ago

A heterogeneous mixture is simply any mixture that is not uniform in composition – it's a non-uniform mixture of smaller constituent parts. Using various means, the parts in the mixture can ...

RAKESH CHINDAM 8 months ago

A heterogeneous mixture is a mixture of two or more compounds. Examples are: mixtures of sand and water or sand and iron filings, a conglomerate rock, water and oil, a salad, trail mix, and ...

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago
How to calculate n factor and equivalent mass?

when equations are given. balance the equations carefully. Calculate the change in oxidation number and that is equal to n. Now equivalent weight is molecular weight of the substance under...

Neeti 9 months ago

→ change in oxidation number is the best method. → charge on cationic or anionic part → no. of replacable H (hydrogen) atoms → no. of replacable OH

Vaibhav Gupta 9 months ago

equivalent mass = Molecular Mass/n-factor

Vaibhav Gupta 9 months ago
nitrogen nature?

NON METAL

DURGA PRASAD 8 months ago

non-metal

pralay 8 months ago

normal

mamidi 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series