ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   the reaction of ROH with HI in presence of Red P, give the products RI and RH........

How???

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In CROSS ALDOL CONDENSATION, as in the picture , I think instead of “ 2-Methylpen-2-ene ” it should form “ hex-3-enal ” and instead of “ 2-methylbut-2-enal ” it should form “ pent-3-enal ”....

In aldol condensation reaction in aldehyde group electrons shift towards oxygen atom and carbon gets +ve charge. In another aldehyde group alpha-hydrogen is lost and alpha carbon gets -ve...

Himaja 4 months ago

the actual answer given in the attatchement is what you get from self aldol but that is not major product , the major product that you get is 2-methyl but-2-en-1-al.

daksh 4 months ago
What will you name this compound in IUPAC system ? The reason for this question is tht priority rule says that double bond is preffered over triple bond and they are also treated as...

My answer for this question would be 3-(1-Propyne)Hept-1,6-diene The reason for that is, the terminal double bonds are always given priority over the terminal triple bonds. Consider that....

Yash Jain one month ago

Hello Yash Jain, actually that’s the confusion. According to rules I know , we select parent chain with most multiple and if it is same for 2 chains , then we choose one which is longest....

Avinash Thakur one month ago

Hello Yash Jain, actually that’s the confusion. According to rules I know , we select parent chain with most multiple and if it is same for 2 chains , then we choose one which is longest....

Avinash Thakur one month ago
Q . which is the correct order of decreasing stability of the following cations?

i think the correct the correct answer is c because of stabilisation by lone pairs in third and second case,, and for the comparison between second and third option , third option with less...

daksh 4 months ago

sorry wrong answer.....please give a right answer with proper explanation

bharat makkar 4 months ago

YES.....GOT IT...THANKS ….....

bharat makkar 4 months ago
Which one of the following has two nuclepphilic centres ? A.Sulphite B.Hydroxyl C.Nitrite D.Nitrate

Its Nitrite. One:- ONO and Second:- NO 2

Yash Jain 3 months ago

explain pls

SRIRAMANAN K 3 months ago
why only uranium is used as atomic fual

Uranium is a very heavy metal which can be used as an abundant source of concentrated energy . The nucleus of the U-235 atom comprises 92 protons and 143 neutrons (92 + 143 = 235). When the...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 5 months ago

who said only uranium is used there are many other things which can be used out of which 2 imp are:- uranium-235 (U-235) and plutonium-239 (Pu-239) Most nuclear fuels contain heavy fissile...

Ashwin 5 months ago
HELP!!!! Please guide me how to study Periodic Classification Elements. Is it really important for Chemical Bonding? And also Do i need to cram it all up( Periodic Classification)? If yes...

yes the book you are having is very good.let me tell you chaemical bonding ,periodic table, forms the most imp part of chemistry so you shouls have a very strong command over it. only way...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago
View all Questions »