ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   the reaction of ROH with HI in presence of Red P, give the products RI and RH........

How???

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which group of compounds give positive test for tollens test, fehling solution ,schiffs reagent,iodoform test.and under which conditions they give the test

tollen test only aldehydes give this test , ketone doesnt give dis test in this we take AMMONICAL SILVER NITRATE(AgNO3+NH4OH) , it is mild oxidising agent and oxidise aldehyde in this silver...

ng29 one month ago

iodoform test given by compound of form CH3-CH-G AND CH3-C-G OH O WHERE G is any group except OH, OCH3, NH2 in this reagent used is I2+NaOH/ NaOI IODOFORM is produced in end of rxn (in case...

ng29 one month ago

in iodornm test OH AND O REPRESENTS ALCOHOL AND KETONIC PART in compunds that i have written as it was difficult to write it

ng29 one month ago
which has greater -i power -OR or -OH

OH has greater -i power.Beacuse the R group has the ability to donate electron.It has electron pulling tendendency Relative inductive effects have been experimentally measured with reference...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

in compounds like ROR and ROH ,we know bond angle of ROR >ROH which implies that % of s character on ROR’s oxygen is more that ROH’s oxygen ,so EN value of oxygen is more in ether than...

shubham 4 months ago
how to detect methyl alchol in a mixture of alcohols?

alcohol can be separated from methyl alcohol chemically by adding anhydrous calcium chloride which forms complex with methanol but not with alcohol.Then the crystalline complex may be...

abhimanyu 4 months ago

by using boiling point methods it boils quicker than the others

Abhishek 4 months ago
Copper exists in face centered cubic lattice with unit cell edge of 361pm . What is the size of the largest atom , which would fit into ocathedral voids without disturbimg the lattice

Copper exists in face centered cubic lattice with unit cell edge of 361pm . What is the size of the largest atom , which would fit into ocathedral voids without disturbimg the lattice in the...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago

As the copper crystallises in FCC.therefore edgelength=a=361pm The radius of copper atom is 4RCu=sqrt2 a=Rcu=sqrt2 a/4=108.3 pm here the largest size of atom that can be fitted into...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago
Why is the hybridisationof SO 3 2- sp2 ?? pls explain with steps of hybridisation

draw the structure count sigma bonds count lone pairs add sigma bond and lone pair this will give you hybridisation

vedant chavan 9 months ago
reaction of chlorine dioxide with ozone and sodium hydroxide

in my opinion answer is HClO 4 tell me if answer is right but i am not sure and i will inform u when i will get some more information approve if useful

ng29 14 days ago

HCLO 3 MIGHT BE THE ANSWER SORRY IF INCONVENIENT

akshat 14 days ago
View all Questions »