ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   the reaction of ROH with HI in presence of Red P, give the products RI and RH........

How???

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is more reactive toward electrophilic aromatic substitution: Ph-OH or Ph-OR and why....

--OR group has +R effect and _I effect..Thus for electrophilic aromatic substitution Ph-OH is more reactive because of greater _I effect of OH as compared to OR..

Bhubesh one month ago

Ph-OR , because it -R also has some +I effect.

daksh one month ago
Total spin of nitrogen atom is

(+3/2) or (+1.5) the spin of e revolving in clockwise is (+1/2) and that of e revolving in anti-clock wise direction is (-1/2) electronic configuration of N atom is 1s 2 2s 2 2p 3 no of...

stenly 6 months ago
What is the difference between glucose and fructose??????

There are a few key ways in which these two sugars differ Molecular Composition While their chemical formula is the same, the molecules of glucose and fructose are laid out in different...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago

glucose and fructose both have a molecular formula of C6H12O6. While fructose and glucose have the same calorific value, the two sugars are metabolized differently in the body. Fructose...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

glucose and fructose both are mono saccride containing 6 carbon atom,same molecular formula but glucose is aldehyde functionality while fructose is ketone

tanveer ul haq 3 months ago
what are oxygenated ions?

dimethyl ether and oxygen

badugu omkar 11 days ago

dimethyl ether and oxygen

badugu omkar 11 days ago
In the reaction 2ClF3=Cl2+3F2, if there is increase in volume of container, pressure exerted would be low so why shift from RHS does not take place as number of moles on RHS is more ?? and...

dear friend you have missed one thing this is an exmaple of endothermic reaction so on increasibg the volume of the container the temperature will decrease hence the reaction will favour...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
What is the easiest way of understanding schrodinger wave equation derivation …. coz my mathematical knowledge is very weak....

You don’t have to worry about the derivation if you are studying in 12 th class or below. But if you really want to understand properly, you should have a good knowledge of...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

sir i m a graduating first year student...

Rashmi Rai 2 months ago
View all Questions »