the reaction of ROH with HI in presence of Red P, give the products RI and RH........

How???

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is threo isomers???

Dear student, We know that the diastereoisomers arestereoisomersthat are notenantiomers.Though we still use two older prefixes to distinguish between diastereomers, these arethreoanderythro....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
Sir please help me balance this equation- Cr(oh)3+IO3^-1-------->I-+CrO4^2-(in basic medium) by ion electron method. Sir it is written in my book to first balance all the atoms other that o...

If you will follow the steps you will get the answer. General Steps Step 1:Try to balance the atoms in the equation by inspection, that is, by the standard technique for balancing non-redox...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
what is more stable benzylic or allyic ?

An allylic cation is a carbocation with the positive charge on an allylic carbon; an allylic carbon is a carbon adjacent to an sp2 carbon of an alkene. CH2=CHC + HR ALLYLIC CARBON A benzylic...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
how do polar solvents help in the first step in SN1 mechanism

TheSN1 reactionis asubstitution reactioninorganic chemistry. "SN" stands fornucleophilic substitutionand the "1" represents the fact that therate-determining...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
what is meant by acid base titrations

Titration is defined as the process of determining the volumes of reagents,required for the just completion of a reaction. Acid-base titration is one of the type of volumetric analysis.It is...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

Acid base titration means the determination of concentration or rank of a solution with respect to water with a pH of 7. All chemical reactions cannot be considered as titrations. A reaction...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
Is dsp3 and sp3d hybridisation the same? Also, is dsp hybridisation possible?

dsp3 is an inner orbital hybridisation whereas sp3d is an inner orbital hybridisation.When(n-1)d orbital combines with n s orbital and np orbital we get dsp3 hybridisation whereas if nd...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
View all Questions »