the reaction of ROH with HI in presence of Red P, give the products RI and RH........

How???

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
W allylic and benzylic carbanions are said to have sp2 hybridsation?why?

Allylic and benzylic cabanions are said to have sp2 hybridization because they lone pairs present on carbon involve in delocalization(Resonance). However delocalization is effective if it...
  img
Ramreddy 7 days ago
what should i refer ,o p tandon or ranjeet shahi ?,if i need theory as well as ques at the same time

If you need theory then follow o.p.tandon or if you want to questions then follow ranjeet shahi. But it is better to follow o p tandon for both theory as well as questions....
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

thank you sir

sunath khadikar one month ago
How to convert ethyne to ethane?

Hydrogentaion of ethyne by raney nickel (H2/Ni) will give ethane.

Shivam 2 months ago

`by heating

neelesh gautam 2 months ago
expalin optical nisomerism and its types with neat and clean figure?

Stereomers are the compound having the same formula but they differ in configuration,the arrangement of atom in space.The two type of stereoisomer are:- (1)geometrical (2)optical OPTICAL...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 28 days ago
how to find molarity?

molarity is the concentration of a solution given in gram moles of solute per liter of solution. It is defined as the number of moles of solute per unit volume of solution, i.e. -...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one month ago

it is molarity (M) = moles solute/litres solution

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one month ago
why there is ahydride gap in 7 th 8 th and 9 th groups of d block

Hydrogen combine with many element forming hydride in which its oxidation state is -1. The 7th8thand 9thgroup of d and f block donot form any hydrides with hydrogen because these elememt...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
View all Questions »