the reaction of ROH with HI in presence of Red P, give the products RI and RH........

How???

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the difference between sucrose, fructose and sugar?

The word “sugar”is used to represent a group of organic compounds known as carbohydrates i.e. sugar and carbohydrates are same thing. Sugar or carbohydrates are the compounds...
  img
Pankaj yesterday
What is a reaction of Ca on a phenol?

Phenol reacts with Ca(OH) 2 in aq. or organic media and forms calcium phenol half-salts. Ph-OH + Ca(OH) 2 -----------------> Ph-O-Ca-OH + H 2 O Phenol Calcium phenol half-salt Pyrolysis...
  img
Aarti Gupta 20 days ago
What is the difference between sucrose, fructose and sugar?

Carbohydrates are classified into three main groups- 1 .Monosaccharides – These are known as simple sugars, as such carbohydrates cannot be broken into smaller units upon...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
Question in image. In a first order reaction find value of x .

Afirst-order reactionis a reaction that proceeds at a rate thatdependslinearlyonly onone reactant concentration. The rate at which a reactant is consumed in a first-order process is...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
HELP!!!! Please guide me how to study Periodic Classification Elements. Is it really important for Chemical Bonding? And also Do i need to cram it all up( Periodic Classification)? If yes...

yes the book you are having is very good.let me tell you chaemical bonding ,periodic table, forms the most imp part of chemistry so you shouls have a very strong command over it. only way...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 14 days ago
hybridization of sulphur in SO3

Hybridization of S in SO 3 is sp 2. thanks&regards kamlesh kumar askiitians faculty
  img
Kamlesh Kumar 6 months ago

sp2 hybridised

Varun Acharya 6 months ago
View all Questions »