DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Can any1 tell me what is the number of cyclic isomers of C5H10?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

2270_48605_UPLOAD.jpg

3 years ago

1)cyclopentane

2)methylbutane

3)1,1-dimethyl propane

4)1,2-dimethyl propane

5)1,3-dimethyl propane

6)1,4-dimethyl propane

7)ethyl propane

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why +I group increases bascitiy and delocalization of l.p. increases basicity..???

+I groups are those groups which delocalize the electron pair away from itself. Therefore a partial + charge + appears on the group and - on the carbon to which it is attached.Now when a +I ...

Neeti 7 days ago

absolutely. :) which part was not clear? the delocalization right? see, nitrogen, oxygen, these atoms when in the form of a compound, have lone pairs. they can donate these lone pairs to...

Neeti 7 days ago

No No, i thought the same but then i thought that you must be talking about the group itself which is showing delocalization and that is also showing basicity. see in case of...

Neeti 7 days ago
which book is better for me to start from basic level for jee mains preparation

The complete list of books to be refered is available on the askIITians website. Topic wise books are suggested there. Please refer from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago
What is the difference between glucose and fructose??????

There are a few key ways in which these two sugars differ Molecular Composition While their chemical formula is the same, the molecules of glucose and fructose are laid out in different...
  img
Raheema Javed 8 months ago

glucose and fructose both have a molecular formula of C6H12O6. While fructose and glucose have the same calorific value, the two sugars are metabolized differently in the body. Fructose...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 10 months ago

glucose and fructose both are mono saccride containing 6 carbon atom,same molecular formula but glucose is aldehyde functionality while fructose is ketone

tanveer ul haq 8 months ago
How to calculate n-factor of any molecule?

Depends on the molecule. If it is an acid or a base then number of replacable H or OH respectively give n factor. For an ionic compound, the total charge on cation OR anion is n factor. For ...

Neeti yesterday
How to calculate n factor and equivalent mass?

when equations are given. balance the equations carefully. Calculate the change in oxidation number and that is equal to n. Now equivalent weight is molecular weight of the substance under...

Neeti 2 days ago

→ change in oxidation number is the best method. → charge on cationic or anionic part → no. of replacable H (hydrogen) atoms → no. of replacable OH

Vaibhav Gupta 2 days ago

equivalent mass = Molecular Mass/n-factor

Vaibhav Gupta 2 days ago
is the melting and boiling point of s-block elements high or low?

ALKALI METALS ---> Melting and boiling points of alkali metals are quite low and decrease down the group due to weakening of metallic bond. Fr is liquid at room temperature ALKALINE EARTH...

Vaibhav Gupta 9 days ago

thanks, but then why is it said that all metals have high melting and boiling point? So, kindly tell me Mr. Vaibhav. Thanks again

vindhya 8 days ago
View all Questions »