Can any1 tell me what is the number of cyclic isomers of C5H10?

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

2270_48605_UPLOAD.jpg

2 years ago

1)cyclopentane

2)methylbutane

3)1,1-dimethyl propane

4)1,2-dimethyl propane

5)1,3-dimethyl propane

6)1,4-dimethyl propane

7)ethyl propane

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
structure of organic compound

An organic compound is any member of a large class of gaseous, liquid, or solid chemical compounds whose molecules contain carbon. Carbon has four valence electrons 2s2 2p2 and it must...
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago

Hi Student Please mention in more detail, which organic compound’s structure you want to know since there are large number of organic compounds. If you looking for anything else please...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
I have a class test tommorow on biomolecules.I have only 2-3 hours to study is it enough and what are the topics I should concentrate on. Please reply urgently!!

Study about starch, cellulose linkages, glucose structure, its properties, different tests for glucose classification of amino acids, structure of amino acids, fructose structure , DNA and...
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago
how to read organic chemistry and please tell how to remember organic chemistry

Organic chemistry is simplest part of chemistry, but most of the students will find it very difficult because they do not understand basics . If one understands basics then it is very easy...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

See, first of all you must have a good knowledge of all the reagents i.e what is the effect of those reagents and in what conditions they react and what products are formed. then you just...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
in a cube close packed structure of mixed oxides ,the lattice is made up of oxide ions,one eighth of tetrahedral voids are occupied by divalent (X2+) ions,whileone half of the octahedral...

Actually the bigger molecules like oxygen occupy the lattice points.In ccp unit cell the effective number of atoms occupying lattice points is 8(1/8)+6(1/2)=4 and in ccp the number of...

Havishma Haranath 4 days ago

sir plz solve dis

Shriya Mehrotra 5 days ago
how many grams of KCl would have to be diisolved in 60 gms H2O to give 20% by weight of solution?

total mass of the water=60g let weight of KCl required=xg so weight %=20% i.e. {x/(x+60)}=20%=20/100 x=0.2*x +....60*0.2 0.8*x=12 x=12/0.8=15g...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago

let amount=xg so x/(x+60)=20%=0.2 x=15g..... so the amount of KCL needed=15g .................................. .........................................
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago
Enthalpy of combustion of H2 to form H20 at 298K is -298KJ/mole. Bond enthalpies of H-H and O=O are 433KJ/mole and 492KJ/mole respectively. Find bond enthalpy of O-H ?

The reaction can be given as: H2....+......(1/2)O2..................................>......H2O.......+......298kJ/mol In this reaction, for combustion of 1 mole of H2, one mole of H-H...
  img
Naveen Kumar 29 days ago

Dear student just replace the sign of the energy released because it is exothermically released. what you will get is also bond energy released in the formation of O-H bond....
  img
Naveen Kumar 28 days ago

answer is not matching , answr given is B

Damini Parihar 28 days ago
View all Questions »