Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

Can any1 tell me what is the number of cyclic isomers of C5H10?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

4 years ago

3)1,1-dimethyl propane

4)1,2-dimethyl propane

5)1,3-dimethyl propane

6)1,4-dimethyl propane

7)ethyl propane

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

A certain colloidal solution is not affected by addition of small amounts of electrolytes.....explain clearly ...PLEASE.
@ naman be specific in your query . when some amount of electrolyte will be added in the colloidal solution then it will coagulate and separated into charge particle . and u can see the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Plz refer to the link given below: Physical properties of colloidal solution has been explained here:...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
List of compound and their uses of all chapter class11 chemistry
Hi, There are so many compounds, I suggest you to refer to NCERT everything is given there Thanks
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
@ rafi there are more than 100 of compounds are avaliable if u will refer to the whole class 11 th chemistry . so, kindly tell of which chapter u required , so, that i can give u of that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
how no. of pie bonds will effect heat of hydrogenation ? is it inceases with their number & what is i’s significance?
Heat of Hydrogenation is Heat of hydrogenation is inversely proportional the stability of alkenes. and directly proportional to the number of pi bonds. And all H2 addition is the syn....
Vikas TU one month ago
The dye acriflavine,when dissolved in water has its maximum fluorescence emission at 5080 angstorm . the number of fluorescence quanta is on the average 53% of the number of quanta absorbed...
ALERT Using the wave length of maximum absorption and emission ,what % of energy is emitted as fluorescence? This line is not matching with given datas...... Please recheck the question and...
Adil Khan 3 months ago
@ richa The questions are incomplete , Kindly recheck the question and post it again . REASON- maximum light absorption should be mentioned The energy of a photon is inversely proportional...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
The IP1 IP2 IP3 IP4 and Ip5 values of an element are 7.1 ,14.3 ,103.4 ,66.8 and 162.2 ev respectively the element belong to ________ Group !!
At 66.8 energy value the element becomes inert i think so, as the next IP is very much large. that is 162.2 ev. Therfore after loosing 4 elctrons it is becoming inert the elemnt should be...
Vikas TU 27 days ago
the hybridization of phosphorus in PCl 5 (in solid state ) is 1)sp 3 2)sp 3 d 2 3)sp 3 d 4)both 1 and 2
ans is given as 4...
krishna priya 9 days ago
@ krishna option no 3 turns out to be the correct option , here , the orbitals are filled by electrons of five cl atom . there are 5 p-cl sigma bond , three in one plane and make an angle...
Umakant biswal 9 days ago
does it show ionic charecter in solid...
krishna priya 7 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn