Can any1 tell me what is the number of cyclic isomers of C5H10?

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

2270_48605_UPLOAD.jpg

2 years ago

1)cyclopentane

2)methylbutane

3)1,1-dimethyl propane

4)1,2-dimethyl propane

5)1,3-dimethyl propane

6)1,4-dimethyl propane

7)ethyl propane

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how alkenes react with hydrated proton

For the hydration of alkenes, the general chemical equation of the reaction is the following: RRC=CH2 in H2O/acid → RRC(-OH)-CH3 A hydroxyl group (OH−) attaches to one carbon of...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
WHY ARE COVALENT COMPOUNDS POOR CONDUCTORS?

COVALENT COMPOUNDS POOR CONDUCTORS because they do not contain any ions in solution state. The conductivity is due presence of ions in solution/ molten state. But covelent compounds do not...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

Covalent(AKA molecular) bonds are between two or more non-metals (which are poor conductors), where the valence electron shells of all the substances involved are filled completely, and...

Nikhil Gaddam 3 months ago
What are the products formed when 2-methoxy propane reacts with conc HI

The carbon-oxygen bond is ethers can be cleaved by heating with HI or HBr to form an alcohol and an alkyl halide at 373K.In case of unsymmetrical ethers which contains two different alyl...
  img
Aarti Gupta 17 days ago

The carbon-oxygen bond is ethers can be cleaved by heating with HI or HBr to form an alcohol and an alkyl halide at 373K.In case of unsymmetrical ethers which contains two different alyl...
  img
Aarti Gupta 17 days ago

In the presence of conc.HI I think (CH3)2CH-OH changes to (CH3)2CH-I. Also since a secondary carbon is present SN 1 mechanism may occur then the products are different(CH3OH and (CH3)2CH-I)....

Himaja 17 days ago
Q . FOR THE REACTION :- CaCO 3 (s) ------------ ------------> CaO (s) + CO 2 (g), K p = 1.16 atm AT 800 0 C . IF 20.0 g OF CaCO 3 WERE KEPT IN A 10 L CONTAINER AND HEATED UP TO 800 0 C ,...

CaCO3(s)------------------------> CaO (s) + CO2(g) 20g.....................................0g...........0g........(initially) Kp=P CO2 =1.16atm(as the solids are notincluded in the...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago

thanks....

bharat makkar one month ago
which inorganic chemistry book is better J D LEE or O P TANDON

Concise inorganic chemistry by J.D.Lee is a good choice for preparation of competitive exams.It is well-written and remains relevant in the current examination scenario. It stays true to the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 12 days ago
Why is equitorial bond angle in sf4> ch2=sf4 (double bond in b/w), trying to understand it through bent rule but unable to so far...

SF4 has a trigonal bipyramidal structure with lone pair of electron in the equatorial position.The F-S-F bond angle is 101degree. In the trigonal-bipyramidal species H2C= SF4 the H atoms are...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

Yes ,you are correct but actually what i want to tell is that greater s character of lone pair leads to lowering of equatorial bond angle(F-S-F) from 1200 to 101degree.This is due to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

Sir, bond angle is directly proportional to s character and therefore inversely proportio al to p character?

agam goel 3 months ago
View all Questions »