Can any1 tell me what is the number of cyclic isomers of C5H10?

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

2270_48605_UPLOAD.jpg

2 years ago

1)cyclopentane

2)methylbutane

3)1,1-dimethyl propane

4)1,2-dimethyl propane

5)1,3-dimethyl propane

6)1,4-dimethyl propane

7)ethyl propane

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am really confused at this. As far as I know is CH3 increases electron density in the ring, thus toluidiene must be more basic. But that''s not what my book says(that aniline is...

if its ortho toluidine, then its less basic than aniline because of "ortho effect".... whilst meta and para toluidine as you said are more basic than aniline....

Varun Acharya 7 months ago

did you understand my explanation... if yes then plz reply positively.... ;)

Varun Acharya 5 months ago

*toluidiene --> toluidine

Abhishek Verma 7 months ago
what is electromeric effect

Electromeric effect is a temporary effect, which may be defined as the polarization of pie bond by a nucleophile to form temporary addition compound, which can be regained if the attacking...
  img
Mukesh Sharma 5 months ago

Electromeric Effect This is a temporary effect and takes place between two atoms joined by a multiple bond, i.e., a double or triple bond. It occurs at the requirements of the attacking...

Pushkar Aditya 5 months ago

Electromeric Effect This is a temporary effect and takes place between two atoms joined by a multiple bond, i.e., a double or triple bond. It occurs at the requirements of the attacking...

Amit Sinha 5 months ago
friedel n crafts alkylation reaction

Friedel-Crafts Alkylation This Lewis acid-catalyzed electrophilic aromatic substitution allows the synthesis of alkylated products via the reaction of arenes with alkyl halides or alkenes....
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago

1. Overall transformation : Ar-H to Ar-R 2. Named after Friedel and Crafts who discovered the reaction in 1877. 3. Reagent : normally the alkyl halide (e.g. R-Br or R-Cl) with aluminum...

Indu 2 months ago
The formula of the deep red liquid formed on warming dichro-mate with KCI in concentrated sulphuric acid is ……………

chromyl chloride (CrO base 2 CI base 2). Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
  img
Navjyot Kalra one month ago

Hi Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
oxygen is divalent where as sulphur exists valency 2,4 and 6 due to_______.

oxygen shows oxidation state 2 due to absence of d orbitals. but in sulphur vacant d orbitals are present in valence shell so sulphur can show 2,4 and 6 oxidation states.. thanks&regards...
  img
Kamlesh Kumar 5 months ago

due to presence of d-orbital in sulphur Thanks & Regards Mukesh Sharma askIITians Faculty
  img
Mukesh Sharma 5 months ago

because there is exist so ,so2 & so3 in mono , bi & tri state due to presence of d orbital

nitish rathore 5 months ago
What is the reaction occuring in daniel cell [reversible or irreversible]?

its a reversible cell
  img
Mukesh Sharma 6 months ago

but in the theory it is given that it is spontaneous reaction. [all spontaneous reactions are irreversible]

pranay kumar 6 months ago

its a reversible cell zn|znso4|cuso4|cu

varalakshmi 6 months ago
View all Questions »