ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Can any1 tell me what is the number of cyclic isomers of C5H10?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

2270_48605_UPLOAD.jpg

3 years ago

1)cyclopentane

2)methylbutane

3)1,1-dimethyl propane

4)1,2-dimethyl propane

5)1,3-dimethyl propane

6)1,4-dimethyl propane

7)ethyl propane

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why Acetaldehyde is more soluble than Formaldehyde in water !

There is no H-bonding in both Acetaldehyde and Formaldehyde. So solubility depends on the vanderwaals forces of attractions which are proportional to molecular weight of compounds. Since MW...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago

@ramreddy sir , but then why Propanal is less soluble than Ethanal ? Also, in most of the texts we found that solublitity is inversely prop. to Hydrophobic(Alkyl) Part Conc. …

Navdeep Kumar 6 months ago
What will you name this compound in IUPAC system ? The reason for this question is tht priority rule says that double bond is preffered over triple bond and they are also treated as...

My answer for this question would be 3-(1-Propyne)Hept-1,6-diene The reason for that is, the terminal double bonds are always given priority over the terminal triple bonds. Consider that....

Yash Jain one month ago

Hello Yash Jain, actually that’s the confusion. According to rules I know , we select parent chain with most multiple and if it is same for 2 chains , then we choose one which is longest....

Avinash Thakur one month ago

Hello Yash Jain, actually that’s the confusion. According to rules I know , we select parent chain with most multiple and if it is same for 2 chains , then we choose one which is longest....

Avinash Thakur one month ago
what is the difference between amyl and active amyl

img
Harishwar 6 months ago
I have a doubt regarding the general outermost electronic configuration of f block elements. Why is it (n-2)f^(1-14)(n-1)d^(0-1)ns^2. The only exception i thought to this formula was thorium...

The general electronic configuration of the f-block elements is given as :- (n-2) f1-14, (n-1) s2 (n-1) p6 (n-1 ) d10, ns2. The General electronic configuration of Lanthanides is [Xe]...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
in lathanides, why neodymium possess high paramagnatism than others?

ThetetragonalNd2Fe14B crystal structure has exceptionally high uniaxialmagnetocrystalline anisotropy(HA~7teslas- magnetic field strength H in A/m versus magnetic moment in A.m2).This gives...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

Respected sunil kumar sir, i cann’t clearely understand your answer , so pls give details broadly.

muthu sankar g 7 months ago
How many types of packing is their in unit cell?? Which are they??? Explain each

Close packing The principles involved can be understood by considering the most efficient way of packing together equal-sized spheres and stacking close-packed atomic planes in three...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago
View all Questions »