ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Can any1 tell me what is the number of cyclic isomers of C5H10?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

2270_48605_UPLOAD.jpg

3 years ago

1)cyclopentane

2)methylbutane

3)1,1-dimethyl propane

4)1,2-dimethyl propane

5)1,3-dimethyl propane

6)1,4-dimethyl propane

7)ethyl propane

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
IF THERE ARE THREE POSSIBLE VALUES FOR SPIN QUANTUM NO , THEN POSSIBLE NUMBER OF ELEMENTS IN THE 5TH PERIODIC TABLE WOULD BE: ANS=27 HOW??

see if there r three spin quantm numbers then each orbital will contain three electron in each sub shell then s will contain 3 electron p will contain 9 electronand d will contain 15...

Shahid 14 days ago

see if there r three spin quantm numbers then each orbital will contain three electron in each sub shell then s will contain 3 electron p will contain 9 electronand d will contain 15...

Shahid 14 days ago

Shahid 14 days ago
An organic compound of molecular formula C3H6O did not give a silver mirror with Tollen's reagent, but gave an oxime with hydroxylamine, it may be – (A) CH3 — CO — CH3 (B) C2H5CHO (C) CH2 =...

Only compounds with CH3-CO- group give silver mirror with tollens reagent thus the answer is A

Umang Rastogi 9 days ago

Umang Rastogi: Thank you :)

HP 8 days ago
what is a covelt bond and how it is forms

A covalent bond forms when two non-metal atoms share a pair of electrons. The electrons involved are in the highest occupied energy levels - or outer shells - of the atoms. An atom that...

Adarsh 4 days ago

Covalent chemical bonds involve the sharing of a pair of valence electrons by two atoms, in contrast to the transfer of electrons in ionic bonds .

Abhinav Yellapragada 6 days ago
What are pseudohalogens?

The pseudohalogens are polyatomic analogues of halogens , whose chemistry, resembling that of the true halogens , allows them to substitute for halogens in several classes of chemical...

ng29 21 days ago

pseudohalogens are thoose compounds which are having -1 as the charge example (I 3 ) - in organic chemistry it is very useful approve if useful

akshat 14 days ago
help me to identify pi and sigma bond

Sigma bond :- Sigma bond is a a covalent bond which results from the formation of a molecular orbital by the end-to-end overlap of atomic orbitals,and is denoted by the symbol σ.Every...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago

Whereever you see a single line between two atoms it can never be a pie bond keep this in mind

Jatin Punera 2 months ago
what is ionic conductance?

Ionic conduction (denoted by λ-lambda) is the movement of an ion from one site to another through defects in the crystal lattice of a solid or aqueous solution. Ionic conduction is...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago

i am asking about ionic conductance not conduction, like molar conductance and equivalent conductance

Moyooree Biswas 3 months ago
View all Questions »