ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Can any1 tell me what is the number of cyclic isomers of C5H10?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

2270_48605_UPLOAD.jpg

3 years ago

1)cyclopentane

2)methylbutane

3)1,1-dimethyl propane

4)1,2-dimethyl propane

5)1,3-dimethyl propane

6)1,4-dimethyl propane

7)ethyl propane

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Almost all the earths energy supply comes from what? Update: earths interior the sun carbon dioxide the oceans

the sun some comes from geothermal and some from nuclear (fossil fuel energy still comes from the sun)

vikas yadav 26 days ago

The sun

UPINDERJEET SINGH 26 days ago

conssider too Nuclear energy from radioactive elements in the earth's mantle/core

vikas yadav 26 days ago
structure of xylene?

Xylene,or dimethylbenzene is an aromatic hydrocarbon mixture consisting of a benzene ring with two methyl groups at various substituted positions.It has molecular formula of C8H10,also...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 days ago

i too have that doubt

britto george 5 days ago
hyperconjugation occurs in: please expain the answer

in c option you can draw its resonating structure and then hyperconjugation is possible wheras in other cases aromaticity will be disturbed.

daksh 5 months ago

thanks for the reply,but the answer is C.

HARSHIT SHARMA 8 months ago

arey koi reply kar do

HARSHIT SHARMA 7 months ago
calculate the mole fraction of benzene in a solution containing 40% by mass of toulene.?

Yes you are correct.I made the caculation using the total mass of the mixture is 100gm According to the question if the mass of touene is 100 gm mass of benzene=40 gm moles of toluene=92/100...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

let the mass of the total mixture be 100gm mass of the benzene=40gm mass of the toluene =60gm molecular weight of benzene and toluene =78 and 92 mole fraction of benzene =mole of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

this is a simple question and you can get good things from solving this so just try

britto george 9 days ago
Explain the structure and stability of chlorides of group iV- A elements

Group IV elements form tetrahalides of the type MX 4, except PbI 4 .These halides are typically covalent,tetrahedral in structure and are very volatile.Carbon forms carbon tetrachloride(CCl...
  img
Aarti Gupta 7 months ago
Wat is diiferentiating electrons????

The electron by which the electron configuration of the given element differs from that of its preceding element is called differentiating electron is the last entering electron of its atom...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago

Accourding to me differentiating electron is usually the one that is easily removed when forming ions.

Ashwin 8 months ago
View all Questions »