DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Can any1 tell me what is the number of cyclic isomers of C5H10?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

2270_48605_UPLOAD.jpg

3 years ago

1)cyclopentane

2)methylbutane

3)1,1-dimethyl propane

4)1,2-dimethyl propane

5)1,3-dimethyl propane

6)1,4-dimethyl propane

7)ethyl propane

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is more dominant -I or +R of chlorine?

Hi Sujit, In general when an atom shows both inductive and resonance effect, the resonance effect is stronger and considered over the inductive effect. But in case of Chlorine, the -I...

Neeti one month ago
in equation al+hcl=alcl+h2 why alcl is not alcl3???

Al + HCl ---------> AlCl + H2 We get AlCl and not the AlCl 3 this can be understand by balancing the above equation, 1). Now balancing the equation we see 2 atoms of hydrogen in product...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
what is a homogenous mixture

metals as well as non metals

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 8 days ago

A homogeneous mixture is simply any mixture that is uniform in composition throughout.

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 days ago
How many moles of impure KClO3 of 75% purity will be required to form 24g of oxygen.?

Hi.. First of all write down the balanced chemical equation for the formation of oxygen from KClO3. Find the moles of KClO3 required for the 24 g of oxygen to be formed using the unitary...
  img
Sakshi one month ago
please give general intro to polymers and its furture scope

Polymers form a very important class of materials without which the life seems very difficult. They are all around us in everyday use; in rubber, in plastic, in resins, and in adhesives and ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

CLASSIFICATION OF POLYMERS Polymer is a generic name given to a vast number of materials of high molecular weight. These materials exist in countless form and numbers because of very large...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
Find the no. of atom in NH 3

NH3 or ammonia molecule is formed of nitrogen and hydrogen atoms.Its an covalent compound formed by shairing of electrons between one nitogen atom and three hydrogen atoms.So we can say that...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

it s easy anuj manhas molar mass of N = 14 molar mass of h = 3 becoz.. there 3 hydrogen molecules or atoms therefore NH 3 = 14 * 3 = 42 Now, 1 g-atom NH 3 = 42g therefore g-atoms * N A =...

rutvik one month ago

1 moleculeof amminoa consists of 4 atoms i mole of ammonia consists of 4 * 6.022*10^23 atoms

Rahul Jiji George one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details