ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Can any1 tell me what is the number of cyclic isomers of C5H10?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

2270_48605_UPLOAD.jpg

3 years ago

1)cyclopentane

2)methylbutane

3)1,1-dimethyl propane

4)1,2-dimethyl propane

5)1,3-dimethyl propane

6)1,4-dimethyl propane

7)ethyl propane

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Give the decreasing order of the SN-1 reactivity of the following compounds.

2>1>3 rate of SN1 depend on stability of carbocation formed . As we can see on removal of Br from carbon and forming carbocation 1 has c+ on secondary carbon 2 has c+ on secondary carbon...

shubham one month ago

thank you sir

Riya one month ago
A nonapeptide in rat on hydrolysis gave the following identifiable tripeptides : Gly-Ala-Phe, Ala-Leu-Val, Gly-Ala-Leu, Phe-Glu-His, and His-Gly-Ala, The sequence in the nonapetide is (A)...

When Hydrolyis takes we get 5 different segments. So the correct choice is C and all the given segments can be attained from C
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago

When Hydrolyis takes we get 5 different segments. So the correct choice is C and all the given segments can be attained from C
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
which one is more acidic , n-propane or cyclopropane? give reason please.

i think n propane because cyclo prapane reacts with HBr(acid) and n-propane do not.

daksh 3 months ago
I have these two doubts please help me with these please try to be more explanative

Let us cosider two molecules of Ethylene. we can think it as we have to break two c-c double bond and we have to form four c-c single bond. Now breaking of bond requires energy(endothermic)...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

thank you

Kaustubh Nayyar 3 months ago
name an element that contains infinitely large number of atoms bonded together?

Carbon is an element that has tendency to form long chains.In these chains carbon combines with many other carbon atoms.This property of carbon is called the catenation and this is because...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago
why are halogen so reactive?

Atoms of elements consist of a nucleus that contains protons and neutrons. The nucleus is surrounded by electrons that move around in orbits or levels. Atoms of an element react with other...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago

Hi Student The Group 7 elements are also known as the halogens. They include fluorine, chlorine, bromine and iodine, which all have seven electrons in their outer shell i.e They only need...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 3 months ago
View all Questions »