Can any1 tell me what is the number of cyclic isomers of C5H10?

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

2270_48605_UPLOAD.jpg

2 years ago

1)cyclopentane

2)methylbutane

3)1,1-dimethyl propane

4)1,2-dimethyl propane

5)1,3-dimethyl propane

6)1,4-dimethyl propane

7)ethyl propane

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why is the hybridization of methyl free radical sp2 and of trifluoro methyl free radical sp3

Alkyl free radicals are either planar or pyramidal in structure.Spectroscopic evidences shows that methyl free radical(.CH3) is planar in shape ,thus it is conveniently described by sp 2...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago
convert acetic acid to acetylene

Firsrt convert Acetic Acid to methane CH3COOH + NaOH (CaO) -------> CH4 + By products In this reaction NaOH first converts acetic acid to its salt and then CaO decarboxylates it to...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
how to remember all equation of organic chemistry

Hello Student practically it is not possible to remember all the equations of organic chemistry. But all you can do is to remember some important reactions which are asked in exams. For this...
  img
Gaurav one month ago
stationary orbits give energy to electrons then who will give energy to stationery orbits

Dear student, The stationary orbits donot give energy to electrons. It is the presence of electrons in certain energy shells/orbits makes the electrons in those orbits possess that energy....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

no in stationary orbit the enegy of electron is quantised.because the angular momentum(mvr) is directly proportional to n(orbit) En= -13.6z^2/n^2 thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
I in case of CF3I has a partial charge of +1 and in case of CH3I has a partial charge of -1. Why? I know it is related to electronegativity but please explain!

IN case of CF3I it dissociates as CF3- and I+ the charge on iodine is +1 whereas CH3I dissociates as CH3+ and I- the charge in case of I- is -1.see as the electronegativity of flourine is...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
why only uranium is used as atomic fual

Uranium is a very heavy metal which can be used as an abundant source of concentrated energy . The nucleus of the U-235 atom comprises 92 protons and 143 neutrons (92 + 143 = 235). When the...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 19 days ago

who said only uranium is used there are many other things which can be used out of which 2 imp are:- uranium-235 (U-235) and plutonium-239 (Pu-239) Most nuclear fuels contain heavy fissile...

Ashwin 19 days ago
View all Questions »