Can any1 tell me what is the number of cyclic isomers of C5H10?

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

2270_48605_UPLOAD.jpg

2 years ago

1)cyclopentane

2)methylbutane

3)1,1-dimethyl propane

4)1,2-dimethyl propane

5)1,3-dimethyl propane

6)1,4-dimethyl propane

7)ethyl propane

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can i know the rule for naming this compound

3-Ethyl4-propyloctane not much sure about the punctuations

Sankalp Tiwari 12 days ago
how to read organic chemistry and please tell how to remember organic chemistry

Organic chemistry is simplest part of chemistry, but most of the students will find it very difficult because they do not understand basics . If one understands basics then it is very easy...
  img
Ramreddy 2 days ago

See, first of all you must have a good knowledge of all the reagents i.e what is the effect of those reagents and in what conditions they react and what products are formed. then you just...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 days ago
Why is equitorial bond angle in sf4> ch2=sf4 (double bond in b/w), trying to understand it through bent rule but unable to so far...

SF4 has a trigonal bipyramidal structure with lone pair of electron in the equatorial position.The F-S-F bond angle is 101degree. In the trigonal-bipyramidal species H2C= SF4 the H atoms are...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

Yes ,you are correct but actually what i want to tell is that greater s character of lone pair leads to lowering of equatorial bond angle(F-S-F) from 1200 to 101degree.This is due to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

Sir, bond angle is directly proportional to s character and therefore inversely proportio al to p character?

agam goel one month ago
HOW DO YOU calculate the equivalent mass of KMnO 4 in acidic medium?

KMnO4 has a Molar mass of 158.04 g/mol There are two possibillities: 1. KMnO4 as an oxidizer in acidic media: MnO4- + 8 H+ + 5e- --> Mn2+ + 4H2O (gained 5 electrons from reductant) I.e....
  img
Suraj Prasad 27 days ago
what is meant by acid base titrations

Titration is defined as the process of determining the volumes of reagents,required for the just completion of a reaction. Acid-base titration is one of the type of volumetric analysis.It is...
  img
Aarti Gupta 23 days ago

Acid base titration means the determination of concentration or rank of a solution with respect to water with a pH of 7. All chemical reactions cannot be considered as titrations. A reaction...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 23 days ago
View all Questions »