Can any1 tell me what is the number of cyclic isomers of C5H10?

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

2270_48605_UPLOAD.jpg

2 years ago

1)cyclopentane

2)methylbutane

3)1,1-dimethyl propane

4)1,2-dimethyl propane

5)1,3-dimethyl propane

6)1,4-dimethyl propane

7)ethyl propane

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to read organic chemistry and please tell how to remember organic chemistry

Organic chemistry is simplest part of chemistry, but most of the students will find it very difficult because they do not understand basics . If one understands basics then it is very easy...
  img
Ramreddy 13 days ago

See, first of all you must have a good knowledge of all the reagents i.e what is the effect of those reagents and in what conditions they react and what products are formed. then you just...
  img
Suraj Prasad 13 days ago
Is there a shortcut for finding the number of isomers for functional hydrocarbons

Dont go for short cuts. Remember when two or more compounds have the same molecular formula but different functional group for example an aldehyde and ketone , an alcohol and ether are...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
What is the difference between glucose and fructose??????

glucose and fructose both have a molecular formula of C6H12O6. While fructose and glucose have the same calorific value, the two sugars are metabolized differently in the body. Fructose...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

g

aryendu kumar one month ago
Plz explain me what are azide compounds???

Azideis theanionwith the formula N3−. It is theconjugate baseofhydrazoic acid(HN3). N3−is a linear anion that isisoelectronicwithCO2andN2O. Pervalence bond theory, azide can be...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
A and B are two different chemical species undergoing first order decomposition with rate constants ka and kb which are in the ratio 3:2 in magnitude.If the initial concentration of A and B...

suppose the half live of A be 20 years and that of B be 30 years after 3 half live of A concentration of A be A/8 and timr taken is 60 years after 30 years concentration of B will be B/2 and...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

thank you sir.please answer my two pending doubts which are from same chapter,that is chemical kinetics.

bharat makkar 3 months ago
View all Questions »