Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi experts could you notify me on the BITSAT 2015 announcement and also suggest me which book to refer for organic chemistry – OP Tandon or RS Agarwal.

Important Notifications for BITSAT! BITSAT date of Examination - 14th May to 1st June 2014 BITSAT 2014 Notification released. Online application has begun. To apply online for BITSAT go to...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago

Thanks for the reply. Again confused. Are you replying about 2014 announcement?

Vishuwaesh 5 months ago
Is “optically active” the same as “ chiral carbon” ?

Optically active is an term which is used to describe an organic compound that shows optical activity.In this phenomenon the compound can rotate the plane of polarised light either to right...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago

no they are totally different things. Optically active substances are substances which change the plane of polarisation of ppl light either to left or right. the compound must have...

Abhishek Singh 2 months ago
Which has higher resonance energy ch2=ch-f or ch2=ch-br?

ch2=ch-br has high resonance energy because lone pairs on Br involve in resonance easily giving more delocalization and hence more resonance energy. Flourine is more elctronegative thats why...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago

yes the other one has more resonance energy because resonanance is more effective in C-F bond than in C-Br bond

daksh 4 months ago

the other one has more resonance energy

agam goel 5 months ago
How to find wich oxide is nuteral?

By viewing the periodic table,one can predict the nature of oxides.Acidic,basic,neutral oxides show following trends- In general, the electropositive character of the oxide's central...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 months ago

Oxides are those chemical compounds in which one or more oxygenatoms combined with another element for e.g. Li2O.These are of different types like acidic,basic,amphoteric and neutral.Neutral...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 months ago

Ok , you are correct is there any fixed part in the periodic table , where the element combines with oxygen and form nuteral oxide. From my guess the most probably from your answer above the...

Vineeth 5 months ago
video of barkley hartley method

Please specify the problem properly....
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago

incomplete
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
Sir , Why is time taken in themerodynamic process determine the reverseble or irreverseble process.

A thermodynamically reversible process is a slow process.For attaiming reversible cycle the process would have to be significantly slow so that the system be in equilibrium every time...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

ex-put some weight W on the piston and allow it to compress little by little by putting some weight by amount dW so that we can bring back the process to the previous stage.Each process will...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

Thanks for your answer, can you give me a example.

Vineeth 6 months ago
View all Questions »