Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is meant by carbogen

Carbogen is a mixture of CO2 and Oxygen gas from 1.5% to 50% CO 2

Akhil Satheesh 13 days ago
methods of preparation of phenols

Synthesis of Phenols You can prepare phenols in large quantities by the pyrolysis of the sodium salt of benzene sulfonic acid, by the Dow process, and by the air oxidation of cumene. Each of...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago

Phenol preparation Take 100g phenol bottle to fume hood, open it, and pour in ~ 100 ml 50 mM TrisCl pH 8. Close lid tightly and shake gently. Leave to stand for an hour or two until the...

Indu 2 months ago
ether formula

Ether is an organic compound with an oxygen atom connected to two alkyl groups or aryl groups. Ethers are unable form hydrogen bonds with each other and hence their boiling point is low....
  img
Vasantha Kumari 3 months ago

Ether is an organic compound with an oxygen atom connected to two alkyl groups or aryl groups. Ethers are unable form hydrogen bonds with each other and hence their boiling point is low....
  img
Vasantha Kumari 3 months ago

Ethers are the organic compound having formula ROR where R is the alkyl group which may be same or different(R=R or R#R).For ex.CH 3 OCH 3 ,CH 3 OC 2 H 5 ,C 2 H 5 OC 2 H 5 etc. Thanks &...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago
examples of werners theory

weners theory basically tells about the primary and secondary vqlency.primary valency reprents oxidation state of metal whereas secondary coordination no. ex-[CO(NH3)6]CL3 primary...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

[CoCl3(NH3)4] [CoCl3(NH3)5]s [CoCl3(NH3)6]s [CoCl3(NH3)5H2O]s Thank You Ruchi Askiitians Faculty
  img
ruchi yadav 4 months ago
Is the ratio of the percentage by mole of elements in a compound equal to the ratio of no of atoms of the corresponding elements ?

No it will not be so. consider the example of Al2O3.let us take 102 gm of AL203 It implies 1 mole.therefore 1 mole of al203 will contain 2 mole of aluminiunm and 3 mope of oxygen.in mass %...
  img

yes both are equal because there is a constant calles avagadro no whoch gets cancelled out. let me explain it to u clearly suppose the compound is MxNy 1mole of tye compound contains x mole...
  img

Will it be valid only for composition by mole or by mass also?

SANIKA BIWALKAR 4 months ago
Arrange the following in increasing oxidation number of iodine. I 2 , HI , HIO 4 ,ICI

I2 oxidation number=0 HI=-1 HIO4=+7 ICL=+1 increasing oxidation number=I2,HI,ICL,HIO4 thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

HI < I 2 < ICI < HIO 4 ; O.N. of I in I­ 2 = 0, HI = - 1, ICI = + 1, HIO 4 = + 7.
  img
Navjyot Kalra one month ago
View all Questions »