Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which has greater -i power -OR or -OH

OH has greater -i power.Beacuse the R group has the ability to donate electron.It has electron pulling tendendency Relative inductive effects have been experimentally measured with reference...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

in compounds like ROR and ROH ,we know bond angle of ROR >ROH which implies that % of s character on ROR’s oxygen is more that ROH’s oxygen ,so EN value of oxygen is more in ether than...

shubham 6 months ago
The strongest acid among the following is (a) o-methoxy phenol (b) p-methoxy phenol (c) m-methoxy phenol (d) phenol

In case of m-methoxy phenol there is no destabilisation of phenolate as there is no negative charge on meta postion on resonating structure unlike para and ortho methoxy phenol hence it is...

Shravya. M. Sanu one month ago

m-methoxy phenol > phenol > o-methoxy phenol > p-methoxy phenol

Shravya. M. Sanu one month ago

phenol >m-methoxy phenol > o-methoxy phenol > p-methoxy phenol it is due to -M effect shown approve if useful

grenade one month ago
if a drop of base is added to a neutral solution will the soution turn into a base??? if a drop of basic solution is added to an acidic solution then will it change or not i need the anwer...

Neutral solution is a solution which is neither acidic nor basic.It is found that when a drop of base is added to a neutral solution whose pH=7,the solution will become more blue. If a base...
  img
Aarti Gupta 14 hours ago
for Al + ,Al +2 ,Al +3 , the correct stability order ?

Al 3+ >Al + >Al 2+ It is due to difference in successive IPs

Aditya Sharma 2 months ago

al3+

Saksham Sharma 2 months ago
What is n- factor.??

n-factor is defined as the number of H+ions replaced by 1 mole of acid in a reaction.n-factor for acid is not equal to its basicity i.e. the number of moles of replaceable H+ atoms present...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 days ago
no. of molecules and atoms in 54gm of H2O

Yes prajwal kavad is right. I’m giving answer for tri atoms and the giving the second reply instead in the thought process of calculation for mono atom. Vindhya, jst multiply (2...
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

Yes,no. of atoms and no.of molecules be same since it contains avagadro no of molecules or avagadro no of atoms that mutliplied with no. of moles. so the count will be equal
  img
Avinash 7 days ago

No. of moles = wt/GMwt =54/18 = 3 No. of atoms or moleules = 3 x Avagadro no. =3 mol x 6.022 x 10 23 mol -1 =18.066 x 10 23 mol -1
  img
Avinash 8 days ago
View all Questions »