Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the difference between sucrose, fructose and sugar?

The word “sugar”is used to represent a group of organic compounds known as carbohydrates i.e. sugar and carbohydrates are same thing. Sugar or carbohydrates are the compounds...
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago
What is the mechanism of reaction of phenyl chloride with nan3 ?

Azide salts can decompose with release of large volumes of nitrogen gas as discussed under Applications. Protonation of azide salts gives toxic hydrazoic acid in the presence of strong...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago
how to study organic chemistry?what i should study for board exams ? please reply me

Hello, Organic chemistry is not that much difficult. Just try to learn it in a sequential way. What you have to do is first learn the nomenclature of organic compounds and then moves towards...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one month ago
For the reaction A + 3B = 2C + D (reversible), initial mole of A is twice that of B.if at equlibrium moles of B and C are equal .then the percent of B reacted is.?

Given the reaction is: .....................A......... + …......3B …...= …..2C..... +...... D...
  img
Naveen Kumar 28 days ago

thanku sir

Shriya Mehrotra 28 days ago
when 3 mole of A and 1 mole of B are mixed in a 1 lit vessel,the following reaction takes place A(g) + B(g)= 2C(g).reversible)..the euilibrium mixture contains 0.5 mole of C .what is the...

Hello student!! please follow the answers and try to understand it properly, if still having some doubts then don’t hesitate in posting on the forum. in the given question, volume=1L,...
  img
Naveen Kumar 28 days ago

thanku so much sir. i got the ans.

Shriya Mehrotra 28 days ago
i need any tips to memorize inorganic chemistry

Hello Student. You have asked a very important question. But the answer is , There is no need to memorize it. You should try to understand the concepts of inorganic chemistry. It is not...
  img
sumit kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »