Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
*Can anybody pls tell me the mechanism for this reaction?? #image * also tell me whether picric acid or mentioned product which will be major??? * u can also mention some source where i may...

Benzene is treated with a mixture of concentrated nitric acid and concentrated sulphuric acid at a temperature not exceeding 50°C. As temperature increases there is a greater chance of...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
what is phase transfer catalyst?

Phase-transfer catalysis is a special form of heterogeneous catalysis.It refers to the acceleration of the reaction upon the addition of the phase-transfer catalyst.A phase-transfer catalyst...
  img
Aarti Gupta 10 days ago
In CH 2 =CH 2 CH 2 OH priority isgiven to whom?? Double bond or hydroxyl group???

Priority is given to HydroxyL Group as it lies above alkene in priority list You can refer to image given below for list of priority.
  img
Harsh Patodia 27 days ago
how do polar solvents help in the first step in SN1 mechanism

TheSN1 reactionis asubstitution reactioninorganic chemistry. "SN" stands fornucleophilic substitutionand the "1" represents the fact that therate-determining...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
medical applications of s block elements??????????????????

Group 1 and Group 2 of periodic table comprises s- block elements.They play important role in biological systems. 1.Na +, K + ,Mg 2+ ,Ca 2+ ions are important componenets of intracellular as...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago
What is the n factor in the compound KMnO4 and compound K2MnO4 . Please give some examples to find n factor from difficult problems

n factor is valency here. In KMnO4. it is 1. In K2MnO4 it is...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
View all Questions »