ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can u pls expain Sabatier Senderson Reaction...

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sebatier Senderson reaction involves hydrogentation of alkenes to alkanes using Pd,Pt or Ni using catalyst. Addition is always Syn as the addition takes place at the metal surface and addtion of hydrogen take only a single face of the alkene .

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Q . which is the correct order of decreasing stability of the following cations?

i think the correct the correct answer is c because of stabilisation by lone pairs in third and second case,, and for the comparison between second and third option , third option with less...

daksh 5 months ago

sorry wrong answer.....please give a right answer with proper explanation

bharat makkar 5 months ago

YES.....GOT IT...THANKS ….....

bharat makkar 5 months ago
list of name reactions

Sandmeyer Reaction Gatterman Reaction Finkelstein Reaction Swarts Reaction Wurtz Reaction Wurtz-Fittig Reaction Fittig Reaction Friedel-Crafts alkylation Reaction Friedel-Crafts acylation...

Yash Jain 4 months ago

Also, there are few tests like: Tollen’s test Fehling’s test Hinsberg’s test and else.

Yash Jain 4 months ago
is solutions avalible for this book

Dear student, please clearly mention the book name and author name. Hope you will post the complete question....
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago
hello, even though my chemistry tuition is very good and i understand everything that is being taught there at the time, i have not practiced regularly. now i’m pretty worried about my score...

Hi Student, Dont worry. Be positive . Still lot of time is left to practice for IITJee. Follow the following tips. Chemistry is one such subject which can assure you guaranteed marks in IIT...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago

HI Student Don’t worry. Still you can work hard and get to your target Take one day and divide the whole syllabus into small packets and assign time and make proper timeline. Make...
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago
what is dispersed system

Dispersed system is defined as a system which consist of two or more phases with a highly developed interface between them.In disperse systems,at least one of the phases calles as disperse...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 days ago

dispersed system = dispersed phase + dispersion medium

ankit goyal 3 days ago
What is Oxoanion Oxyanion Oxocation Oxycation ?

Oxoanion/Oxyanion:- An oxyanion or oxoanion is a chemical compound with the generic formula AxOyz− (where A represents a chemical element and O represents an oxygen atom). Oxoanions...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

Oxyanion/ Oxoanion – An oxyanion is an anion containing oxygen. Examples : Nitrate (NO3-), Nitrite (NO2-), sulfite (SO32-) and hypochlorite (ClO-) are all oxyanions. Oxycation/...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago
View all Questions »