DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

can u pls expain Sabatier Senderson Reaction...

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sebatier Senderson reaction involves hydrogentation of alkenes to alkanes using Pd,Pt or Ni using catalyst. Addition is always Syn as the addition takes place at the metal surface and addtion of hydrogen take only a single face of the alkene .

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Number of 1°, 2° and 3° hydrogen in isooctane is: (1) 9,8,1 (2) 12,5,1 (3) 15,2,1 (4) None of these

@ mohit vashishtha he is wrong

grenade one month ago

check out the structure of isooctane on net the correct answer will be 2 12,5,1

grenade one month ago

oh sorry it seems that i m wrong

mohit vashishtha one month ago
Why are tertiary alcohol more reactive to haloacids than secondary and primary

Dear student the order of stability of carbocation is – tertiary > secondary > primary This is due to the fact that greater the number of alkyl gorups on the carbon carrying +ive...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago

Dear student inductive effect is of two types- 1) --I effect which is also known as e- withdrawing effect and 2).+I effct which is also known as e- releasing effect. Alkyl groups show +I...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago

Alcohols are the class of organic compounds which have -OH as the functional group. Reaction of alcohols with haloacids like HCl,HBr and HI involves the cleavage of C--OH bond of...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago
How to determine reactivity of substrate towards SN² and SN ​1

the reactivity order for SN1 is 3>2>1 degrees and that for SN2 is 1>2>3 therefore if the reactant is 1 degree it will prefer SN2 and if it’s 3degree it will prefer SN1 and if it’s 2 degree...

Neeti 3 days ago

The r

Neeti 3 days ago
WWhy coagulation does not occur after peptization even if opposite charged ions are present after peptization .

peptization is final stage in solution, so coagulation stops
  img
Charchit Tailong 2 days ago
PbI 4 does not exist because

The Iodide reduces the lead to Pb(II) and the Pb oxidizes the Iodide to Iodine (I2). Since iodide is not a strong enough reducing agent to reduce Pb(II) to Pb, the ionic compoundPbI2 is...
  img
Komal 2 months ago

bigger size of iodine cause of the reducing nature of the iodine thus it would reduce lead to form the compound PbI2

grenade 2 months ago
Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...

These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 days ago
View all Questions »