ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can u pls expain Sabatier Senderson Reaction...

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sebatier Senderson reaction involves hydrogentation of alkenes to alkanes using Pd,Pt or Ni using catalyst. Addition is always Syn as the addition takes place at the metal surface and addtion of hydrogen take only a single face of the alkene .

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is 1,1,4,4,tetramethylcyclohexane optical active and also plz exp how to find chiral carbon in cyclo and aromatic compounds

this compoun is not optically active as it contain plane of symmetry if any compound had plane of symmetry , axis of symmetry , alternate axis of symmetry, or ither one then it is not...

ng29 19 days ago

no as there is no chiral carbon chiral carbons in cyclo and aromatic compounds are identified in same way as in aliphatic ,i.e., all four groups attached should be different.

Shubham Singh 20 days ago
structural formula of para dibenzyl benzene???????????? plz let me know the structural arrangement of atoms of the above given formula thanks!

benzyl attached at position 1 and 4 of the benzene ring

Shravya. M. Sanu 9 days ago

benzyl-(para)benzene(para)-benzyl

akshat 13 days ago
Which is more stable: a carbocation attached to a methoxy group or a carbocation attached to benzene ring?

Hello Student Carbocation attached to a benzene ring is highly unstable. This is due to the fact that the benzene ring takes away the electron density from carbon atom which further makes...
  img
Gaurav 3 months ago

Acc. to me, benzene is a nucleophile & carbocation, as its name suggests, is a cation i.e. it is electrophile. Thus, when an electrophile is attached to benzene, it becomes stable as benzene...

Shivam Chopra 3 months ago
i want a website from where i can downlaod Concise Inorganic Chemistry 5 th Edition By J.D.lee...

Hi student, You can but e-book copy from any ecommerce site. ITs available on Amazon. Thanks....
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

sir i have tried lot of websites... but thanku for your attention

Rashmi Rai 6 months ago
how many coordinate isomers are possible of compound [Cu9NH3)4][PtCl4]?

Coordinate isomers differ in the distribution of ligands between metal ions in complex compound [PtNH3)4][CuCl4] is the possible coordinate isomer
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago

Hi Student,I Information is Missing in the question.
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
please help me

Please be more specific about your problem....
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

sorry it didnt got attached

Kaustubh Nayyar 5 months ago
View all Questions »