can u pls expain Sabatier Senderson Reaction...

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sebatier Senderson reaction involves hydrogentation of alkenes to alkanes using Pd,Pt or Ni using catalyst. Addition is always Syn as the addition takes place at the metal surface and addtion of hydrogen take only a single face of the alkene .

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
IUPAC

IUPAC means International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry and it is established by UNO and the main aim of this is to develop chemistry and use chemistry for good things in the world.

kumar 4 months ago

International union of pure and applied chemistry..

purva 4 months ago

International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry

kumar 4 months ago
i need your suggestion.

I am also preparing for JEE and I am getting great help from Arihant''s "A textbook of organic chemistry" by RK Gupta, and also the book by J.Clayden. Besides, you can read OP Tendon''s book...

Snehashis Parashar one year ago

If you want guidance in various name reaction like birch reduction, williamson synthesis etc.the best book is Reactions, Rearrangements and Reagents by S. N.Sanyal

Aabel 10 months ago

ms chauan

divya kumari 11 months ago
Which part of INORGANIC CHEMISTRY is most imp for IIT-JEE?

imp topics (1)chemical bomding and preiodic table must (2)p block element (3)coordination chemistry thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

The Tempest 1.Ishabel Ross, primarily a journalist, writes about the women’s accomplishments in science, sports and literature. The essay, ‘The Extraordinary Story Of Helen Keller’ is an...

S MAHAMAD GOUSE 3 months ago
oxygen is divalent where as sulphur exists valency 2,4 and 6 due to_______.

oxygen shows oxidation state 2 due to absence of d orbitals. but in sulphur vacant d orbitals are present in valence shell so sulphur can show 2,4 and 6 oxidation states.. thanks&regards...
  img
Kamlesh Kumar 6 months ago

due to presence of d-orbital in sulphur Thanks & Regards Mukesh Sharma askIITians Faculty
  img
Mukesh Sharma 6 months ago

because there is exist so ,so2 & so3 in mono , bi & tri state due to presence of d orbital

nitish rathore 6 months ago
how i can calculate the value of n in empirical formula when i have 119cc of volume & one gram of the compound?

Dear student, Can you elaborate on the question please. Its not clear as to what is the thing that is given and what is required to be found. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 22 days ago
View all Questions »