Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Which one is more soluble in DIETHYL ETHER - ANHYDROUS AlCl3 or HYDROUS  AlCl3 .? Why?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Anhydrous AlCl3 . Its Lewis Acid character is more than hydrated AlCl3 because the lone pair on H2O satisfies the lewis acidity of AlCl3 partially in case of hydrated AlCl3. Therefore, Anhydrous AlCl3 will accept the lone pair from Ether more spontaneously.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

Write formula for Borax

Na 2 B 4 O7 11H 2 O IS THE CHEMICAL FORMULA FOR BORAX

L GOUSE BASHA 10 months ago

Na2B4O7·10H2O is the formila of borox it is also alled as sodium borate Borax , also called tincal, sodium tetraborate decahydrate (Na2B4O. ... It has been produced commercially from...

ULFAT 4 months ago

Borax, also known as sodium borate, sodium tetraborate, or disodium tetraborate, is an important boron compound, a mineral, and a salt of boric acid. Powdered borax is white, consisting of...

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago
Why +I group increases bascitiy and delocalization of l.p. increases basicity..???

+I groups are those groups which delocalize the electron pair away from itself. Therefore a partial + charge + appears on the group and - on the carbon to which it is attached.Now when a +I ...

Neeti one year ago

absolutely. :) which part was not clear? the delocalization right? see, nitrogen, oxygen, these atoms when in the form of a compound, have lone pairs. they can donate these lone pairs to...

Neeti one year ago

No No, i thought the same but then i thought that you must be talking about the group itself which is showing delocalization and that is also showing basicity. see in case of...

Neeti one year ago
The no. Of oxygen atoms present in 14.6gm of magnesium bicarbonate

HI FRIEND....... Now iam solved it, I Got the answer is THREE ThankS Friend............... ALL THE BEST

mohan 22 days ago
WHAT IS THE ANSWER?

Answer is 1200 Option is D .

PRAPULPODISHETTI 11 months ago

Dear PRAPULPODISHETTI, Please paste complete answer in one attempt so that questioner does not get mails on your each and every answer. This irritates the questioner and we are getting lot...

Forum Team 11 months ago

Dear Edhla Lokesh, Please ype the question completely here instead of asking it in an attachment so that other students who will be looking for answer to this question can get this page in...

Forum Team 11 months ago
The total mass of 1 mole of electrons is ?(Mass of 1electron=9.1*1o-28g)

MASS OF I MOLE ELECTRON=MASS OF 6.022X10 23 ELECTRONS Mass of 1electron=9.1*1o-28g hence mass of 6.022X10 23 ELECTRONS = 9.1*1o-28gx 6.022X10 23

bhavika 10 days ago
how much energy required for possible excited state of hydrogen?

10.2 electron volts energy required for possible excited state of hydrogen.becau for 1 st orbit to 2 nd orbit any molecule taken 10.2 electron volts of energy.

SAI SARDAR 10 months ago

Dear Sai Sardar, Please post answer of other users as well. Answering question of 1 user only will not help other users on this forum. Answering questions of 1 user only will not make your...

Forum Team 10 months ago

10.2 electron volts energy required for possible excited state of hydrogen.becau for 1 st orbit to 2 nd orbit any molecule taken 10.2 electron volts of energy. all the best for your bright...

Prabhakar ch 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts