ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

alkanes show only chain isomerisam is it true?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Yes

3 years ago

Hi Ravikumar,

No. That is not true.

They can show other isomerism as Geometrical Isomerism and Optical isomerism as well.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

The isomerism is conformational, optical, and nuclear(chain) ones.

3 years ago

No. That is not true.

They can show other isomerism as Geometrical Isomerism and Optical isomerism as well.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
preparation properties uses of nitrobenzene

benzene +HNO 3 ------------- -------------------- nitro benzene + h2o (conc H2SO4 333K) toulene + HNO 3 ------------------------------------ o nitro toulene + p nitro toulene (conc H2SO4...

ng29 one month ago

Aromatic compounds can be directly nitrated using a mixture of concentrated nitric acid and sulphuric acid. This reaction is an example of electrophilic substitution of benzene. The...

ng29 one month ago
How do we know if a compounds undergoes iodoform test or nt?

The compound must have either ch3-c=of or ch3-ch-oh

2015 years ago
2 best book for organic chemistry iit jee

according to me for concept ncert is the best for organic(specially for jee mains) and for practice himanshu pandey is best IF FOUND HELPFUL PLS APPROVE

mohit vashishtha 12 days ago

for learning the mechanisms u should prefer SN SANYAL for practising u should prefer MS CHOUHAN AND HIMANSHU PANDEY

grenade 10 days ago

himanshu pandy arihanth publications

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 10 days ago
Can I prepare complete Inorganic chemistry in 4 moths as I have not studied it at all.Can it be prepared in time that is left now.

Dear student yes you can definitely complete your inorganic chemistry in the period of 4 months,as it would be enough time for you.Don’t take stress while thinking that you...
  img
Aarti Gupta 8 months ago

Yeah, you can prepare Inorganic Chemistry in 4 months but just make sure you also keep in touch with other subjects .You can give majority of time to Inorganic but ewach subject is...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Dear student NCERT book is very good but for the detail description of topics you should use other helping books also.As in such book you get the descriptions which you might need while...
  img
Aarti Gupta 8 months ago
silver metal crystalline with a face centred cubic lattice the lenght of unit cell in found tobethe value 4.077x10 -8 m.ca;culate the atomic radius and density of silver {atomic mass of...

“silver metal crystalline with a face centred cubic lattice the lenght of unit cell in found tobethe value 4.077x10-8m.ca;culate the atomic radius and density of silver {atomic mass of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago

we have density of the fcc=z*M/a^3*Na z=no of atom fro fcc it is 4 M= molecular mass Na=avagadro number a=edge length for face centered cubic unit cell=sqrt2...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago
which of the molecule can exists as such: a.He 2 b.Be 2 c.Ne 2 d.O 2 +

Be2 does not exist because it has 4 electrons in valence shell and when we draw it molecular orbital diagram its bond order comes out to be 0 so it does not exist but i think in book answer ...

ng29 2 months ago

d.O 2 + rest all are noble gase which are inert and they do not react with any othe compunds approve if use ful

ng29 2 months ago
View all Questions »