DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

alkanes show only chain isomerisam is it true?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Yes

3 years ago

Hi Ravikumar,

No. That is not true.

They can show other isomerism as Geometrical Isomerism and Optical isomerism as well.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

The isomerism is conformational, optical, and nuclear(chain) ones.

3 years ago

No. That is not true.

They can show other isomerism as Geometrical Isomerism and Optical isomerism as well.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi,gud evng. i am very poor in basics of organic chemistry. now i am in inter second year . i dont understand organic chemistry even in second year.please let me over come ths problem with...

Practice and practice is the only option to get the organic chemistry. Understand the reactions, how it takes place and mechanism, further simplifying in your own language to get note down...
  img
Avinash 7 days ago
Can anyone help me how to differentiate b/w nucleophile & base during rxn with halo – compounds? I know that nucleophile do substitution & base do elimination. But, when such rxn is given,...

In some cases a nucleophile can act as a good base also When a 1 0 alkyl halide (2 0 also in most cases) is involved in the reaction substitution happens. Elimination reactions occur for 3...

viswanath 5 months ago

Please tell me how would I know that I would use it as nucleophile for substitution or base for elimination. Talking to the point, I want to know the major difference b/w nucleophile & base ...

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

Thanks for trying. I just want a major difference b/w nucleophile & a base except for that nucleophile attack on carbon & base on hydrogen.

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago
Which book will provide the best theory portion for organic chemistry

http://www.askiitians.com/book-review/iit-jee-organic-chemistry-morrision-boyd/ Please follow the link :)

2015 years ago
how to calculate equvilent mass ? for negative valency and give examples

hey when valency is negative then u have to add it and when valency is positive u have to subtract it

rutvik 15 days ago

hey when valency is negative then u have to add it and when valency is positive u have to subtract it

rutvik 15 days ago
How many resonance structures exist for graphite?And what are they?

Hello Himaja There are tworesonance structures exist for graphite
  img
Pankaj 6 months ago

But the answer is three

Himaja 6 months ago
what is the faraday’s equivalent of 9.8g of k2cr2o7 ?

here 6 is n- factor of k2cr207 (moles of electrons needed to reduce 1 mol. of k2cr2o7)

Abhishek Singh 6 months ago

moles of k2cr2o7 is= 9.8/294=1/30 moles eqvalents = 1/30*6=0.2

Abhishek Singh 6 months ago
View all Questions »