ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Can sum1 pls tell me the list of reagents that need to be remembered and are commonly asked in exams

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

buy a book of "mtg" namely "mechanism for oragin chemistry"... in dat book, u can find a list of organic reagents in the end...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Q . which is the correct order of decreasing stability of the following cations?

i think the correct the correct answer is c because of stabilisation by lone pairs in third and second case,, and for the comparison between second and third option , third option with less...

daksh 5 months ago

sorry wrong answer.....please give a right answer with proper explanation

Bharat Makkar 6 months ago

YES.....GOT IT...THANKS ….....

Bharat Makkar 5 months ago
i am very confuse double bond/triple bond is preferred over ether or opposite happens plzz help me..

In IUPAC naming of organic compounds containing double/triple bond and ether functional group, priority is given to the double bond/triple bond over ether group.
  img
Pankaj 9 days ago

You are always welcome
  img
Pankaj yesterday

THank u Pankaj Sir

Mohammad Kavish 6 days ago
sir give an idea about chirality with newman projection ..pls.

Chirality means just the asymmetrical carbon, that is the carbon with all different atoms attached to it.
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

Hi Student, http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-isomerism/chirality-stereogenic-centers/
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago
The mass of 70% H2SO4 required for neutralization of 1 mole of NAOH is????

The 70% is weight by weight h2so4. According to the neutralisation reaction h2so4 + 2NaOH ---> Na2SO4 + 2H2O the moles of h2so4 needed are 0.5 moles Molar mass of h2so4 =98g for 0.5 moles...

Dhruvesh Khandelwal 8 months ago

but answer is 35 g.....

nakul 8 months ago
ONE MOLE OF CH4 CONTAINS.

1 mole of methane (CH4) contains: - 1 mole of carbon - 2 mole of Hydrogen (H2) - 12 g of carbon (because 1 mole of C = rmm = 12g) - 4 g of hydrogen (because 2 moles of H2 = 2 x rmm = 4 g) -...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago

- 1 mole of carbon - 2 mole of Hydrogen (H2) - 12 g of carbon (because 1 mole of C = rmm = 12g) - 4 g of hydrogen (because 2 moles of H2 = 2 x rmm = 4 g) - 16 g of methane (because 1 mole of...
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago
the strength of bonds formed by s-s, s-p,p-p overlap is in order of ?.

sorry mansi correct answer for this question will be p-p > s-p > s-s typing mistake in previous answer this is due to extent of overlapping in p-p effective overlapping takes place so bond...

ng29 13 days ago

p-p > s-s > s-p this is due to extent of overlapping in p-p effective overlapping takes place so bond formed is highly stable approve if useful

ng29 14 days ago
View all Questions »