DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Can sum1 pls tell me the list of reagents that need to be remembered and are commonly asked in exams

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

buy a book of "mtg" namely "mechanism for oragin chemistry"... in dat book, u can find a list of organic reagents in the end...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

How to get good command in organic chemistry.My organic is very weak.

You have to revise a lot. Don't just mug up, but try to understand why a particular reaction is happening or why a specific mechanism is followed. Get your basics and concepts clear. once...

Neeti 25 days ago
Dear Sirs The question is arrange the given in increasing ionic radii. Na+, Li+, Mg2+, Be2+ (The given sequence is actually also the ansewer). While comparing Na+ and Mg2+ I know that Na+...

Hi Student For isoelectronic species the cation with high positive charge has less atomic radii because of increase in the Z effective from the nucleus
  img
Harishwar one month ago

see, these are exceptions kind of. Li is in the second period and we know that second period elements show anomalous behaviour. you are right in saying that Mg has an extra shell but you...

Neeti one month ago

thanks sir for the answer. But i already know how to compare isoelectronic species . What i want to know is that how to compare Mg2+(10e) and Li+(2) in terms of ionic radii. they are not...

Shiv Shukla one month ago
which is the king of chemical

sulphiric acid

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 9 days ago

H 2 SO 4 Sulphuric acid

RAKESH CHINDAM 9 days ago

Sulphuric acid 4 SO 2 H

sanjay 9 days ago
Can someone explain the origin of charge on colloidal particles??

Colloidal particles posses a definite type of electrical charge and this is the one of the most important properties of colloidal solutions.In a particular colloidal solution,all the...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

The colloidal particles are known to carry positive or negative charge and all the particles of same sol carry same kind of charge. Various views have been put forward to explain the charge ...

deapan one month ago
what is the chemical formula of lead oxide?

Pbo

sanjay 3 days ago

PbO

srujanyadav 3 days ago
please generalise basic concepts related to atomic structure please explain

Atoms are made of small particles called protons, neutrons, and electrons. Each of these particles is described in terms of measurable properties, including mass and charge. Mass is the...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

thanx for this help

parth bhail one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!