Can sum1 pls tell me the list of reagents that need to be remembered and are commonly asked in exams

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

buy a book of "mtg" namely "mechanism for oragin chemistry"... in dat book, u can find a list of organic reagents in the end...

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir please help me balance this equation- Cr(oh)3+IO3^-1-------->I-+CrO4^2-(in basic medium) by ion electron method. Sir it is written in my book to first balance all the atoms other that o...

If you will follow the steps you will get the answer. General Steps Step 1:Try to balance the atoms in the equation by inspection, that is, by the standard technique for balancing non-redox...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
why is the hybridization of methyl free radical sp2 and of trifluoro methyl free radical sp3

Alkyl free radicals are either planar or pyramidal in structure.Spectroscopic evidences shows that methyl free radical(.CH3) is planar in shape ,thus it is conveniently described by sp 2...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago
What explanation do we give for the acidic nature sequence ch4

because it donate h+ ion.

ANKIT 14 days ago

BECAUSE IT DEBddddB

ANKIT 14 days ago
in lathanides, why neodymium possess high paramagnatism than others?

ThetetragonalNd2Fe14B crystal structure has exceptionally high uniaxialmagnetocrystalline anisotropy(HA~7teslas- magnetic field strength H in A/m versus magnetic moment in A.m2).This gives...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago

Respected sunil kumar sir, i cann’t clearely understand your answer , so pls give details broadly.

muthu sankar g 2 months ago
Please tell me,are there any shortcut tricks to remember the name of elements present in same group of periodic table?

Tricks to remember periodic Table s-block elements 1st group— H Li Na K Rb Cs Fr Code-- HaLiNa Ke Rob Se Farar 2nd group-- Be Mg Ca Sr Ba Ra Code—Beta Maange Car Santro Baap Roye...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
A and B are two different chemical species undergoing first order decomposition with rate constants ka and kb which are in the ratio 3:2 in magnitude.If the initial concentration of A and B...

suppose the half live of A be 20 years and that of B be 30 years after 3 half live of A concentration of A be A/8 and timr taken is 60 years after 30 years concentration of B will be B/2 and...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

thank you sir.please answer my two pending doubts which are from same chapter,that is chemical kinetics.

bharat makkar 3 months ago
View all Questions »