ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Can sum1 pls tell me the list of reagents that need to be remembered and are commonly asked in exams

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

buy a book of "mtg" namely "mechanism for oragin chemistry"... in dat book, u can find a list of organic reagents in the end...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Give the decreasing order of the SN-1 reactivity of the following compounds.

2>1>3 rate of SN1 depend on stability of carbocation formed . As we can see on removal of Br from carbon and forming carbocation 1 has c+ on secondary carbon 2 has c+ on secondary carbon...

shubham 4 months ago

thank you sir

Riya 4 months ago
hoe to name this compound plzz see the image below

3,3-dimethy 5-(1,1-diethyl) propyl decane

hemanshi one month ago

3,3-dimethy 5-(1,1-diethyl) propyl decane

Akash one month ago
what is thomas slag

an alkaline phosphorus fertilizer. It is a by-product of the production of steel from phosphorus rich pig iron. Basic slag is a dark powder that is insoluble in water and does not cake. It...
  img
Abhinav 6 days ago

The finely powdered basic slag obtained in the Thomas-Gilchrist process. It consists of phosphates and is used as a fertilizer.

Gagan Prasad 6 days ago
see attachment and explain it

hi student it is requested not to provide such type of question which is not visible.Please focus the camera nicely so that it is properly readable and then submit it again.The proper...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago

sorry sir for inconvenience caused to uou reading question i will post new question with better image quality

Shivam 8 months ago
estimate the amount of magnesium that will be dissolved by a current of 01 ampere flowing for one hour

use the formula m=eit m=0.1x60x60e...............e=2/96500 m=7.46x10 -4

Svbsmanyam 21 days ago

sorry 4 previous ans. i forgot to convert t in sec

Svbsmanyam 21 days ago

1.24x10 -6

Svbsmanyam 21 days ago
Dative bond is not involved during : a)protonation of ether b)Dissolution of HCl in water c)Dimerisation of benzoic acid d)formation of Be 2 Cl 4

yeah actually it should be c. becl2 exists as a dimer be2cl4 and hence involves co ordinate bond. dimerization of benzoic acid involves hydrogen bonding

sanika muley one month ago

co ordinate bond is also known as dative bond. i guess the answer should be (d).

sanika muley one month ago

ans. given in the book is c.

mansi dabriwal one month ago
View all Questions »