Can sum1 pls tell me the list of reagents that need to be remembered and are commonly asked in exams

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

buy a book of "mtg" namely "mechanism for oragin chemistry"... in dat book, u can find a list of organic reagents in the end...

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the difference between sucrose, fructose and sugar?

Carbohydrates are classified into three main groups- 1 .Monosaccharides – These are known as simple sugars, as such carbohydrates cannot be broken into smaller units upon...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago
Does this compound show geometrical isomerism?

To get geometric isomers you must have: restricted rotation two different groups on the left-hand end of the bond and two different groups on the right-hand end. It doesn't matter...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 22 days ago
Q . WHICH BEHAVES AS BOTH AS NUCLEOPHILE AND ELECTROPHILE?

answer is c because of the polarity os C-N bond carbon develops some delta positive charge and nitrogen as delta negative charge ,therefore it can act as electophile from Carbon and act as...

daksh 15 days ago

you r wrong the answer is (C)

bharat makkar 17 days ago

THANKS.....THATS RIGHT

bharat makkar 15 days ago
What do you meant by a susstance? Is there any differnce between matter and substance. Explain with an example.

Dear student, We generally define the termmatterfor all ordinary mattercomposed of atoms, and it excludedes phenomena such aslightorsound. We can generalize this concept of matter from atoms...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

Matter is anything that has mass and takes up space(volume). But Substance (specifically chemical substance) is a matter with definite chemical composition. So anything that has mass and...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
n factor of I ® I+

i depends on reaction... in genral n factor of I+ can be 1

Nikunj Sharma 29 days ago
What is the relation between reducing character and basicity?

The tendency of any substance to reduce other substance is called its reducing character An element having greater reducing character means it will have more tendency to loose electron.The...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

So you mean that basicity α reducing character. In NCERT Chemistry XII it is given that “On moving from NH 3 to BiH 3 reducing characters of hydrides increases.” Also, it is written that...

Shibashis Mallik one month ago
View all Questions »