Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off
USE CODE: MOB20

how to solve the question related to compound containing nitrogen sulphur and halogen

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

what are mesomers?explain briefly with one example?

mesomers are a type of compounds in which net rotation of plane polarised light is zero . i.e to be simple , mesomers are type of organic compounds where two chiral carbons are present and...

sri tanish 6 months ago

hellow jyotheeswar reddy A meso compound is an achiral compound that has chiral centers. It is superimposed on its mirror image and is optically inactive although it contains two or more...

raj 6 months ago

hi jyothi The effect is used in a qualitative way and describes the electron withdrawing or releasing properties of substituents based on relevant resonance structures and is symbolized by...

sreekanth sree 6 months ago
why we need to read ORGANIC CHEMISTRY? and what is the use of it in our daily life? give a perfect answer?

Hello Dheeraj you want knowledge study organic chemistry. it is very useful to you. all the best for your bright future

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago

My dear friend in our earth mostly all living things consists of carbon compounds thats why we read about organic chemistry in medison students analysis our body means they analysis organic ...

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

dear friend in our earth mostly all living things consists of carbon compounds thats why we read about organic chemistry in medison students analysis our body means they analysis organic...

NAGOORVALI 6 months ago
SIR PLEASE TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ONIUM AND ANIUM.

Dear Narayana . NH 3 , ammonia , the protonated derivative of NH +4 , ammonium (group 17). The oldest-known onium ion, and the namesake for the class, is halogen (group 16), or chalcogen ), ...

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

Hello narayana, Onium: nium (Italiane Agno) est Helvetiae pagi Ticini oppidum 4'304 incolarum (anno 2013) Lacui Ceresio adiacens. In Anio parvus Lugani aeroportus est. titanium: Titanium is ...

Gowri sankar 6 months ago

In chemistry , an onium compound , or onium ion , is a cation formally obtained by the protonation of mononuclear parent hydride of a pnictogen (group 15 of the periodic table ), chalcogen...

raj 6 months ago
Why is graphite said to be thermodynamically more stable than diamond?

Graphite is sp2 hybridized, and the sp2 hybrid orbitals participate in covalent bond formation, the unhybridized p-orbital participates in pi-bonding. . Graphite has delocalized...

Umakant biswal 13 hours ago
I not able to solve atomic structure problems but i know the formulae very well what should i do?

@ omkar Kindly state which kind of problems u are unable to solve . and in which topic specially u are facing problem ?? there are many topics in atomic structure part , and if its related...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
what is the chemical formula of bleeching powder?

IUPAC name is Calcium hypochlorite .

PRAPULPODISHETTI 11 months ago

Bleaching powder formula Ca(ClO) 2 Ca(ClO) 2 , calcium hypochlorite is called as bleaching powder or chlorine powderwhcih is used for the treatment of water or used as bleaching agent

A M S ARUN KRISHNA 11 months ago

chemical formula of bleaching powder is caocl 2 In bleaching powder the oxidation states of chlorines are +1 and -1

RAMCHANDRARAO 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts