ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how to solve the question related to compound containing nitrogen sulphur and halogen

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is best for organic chemistry:morrison and boyd or OP tandon or LG wade

LG wade.......................but go for KS verma for ahead of it

aishwary rastogi 9 months ago

l

aishwary rastogi 9 months ago
Q . WHICH BEHAVES AS BOTH AS NUCLEOPHILE AND ELECTROPHILE?

answer is c because of the polarity os C-N bond carbon develops some delta positive charge and nitrogen as delta negative charge ,therefore it can act as electophile from Carbon and act as...

daksh 5 months ago

you r wrong the answer is (C)

Bharat Makkar 5 months ago

THANKS.....THATS RIGHT

Bharat Makkar 5 months ago
What is the difference between glucose and fructose??????

There are a few key ways in which these two sugars differ Molecular Composition While their chemical formula is the same, the molecules of glucose and fructose are laid out in different...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago

glucose and fructose both have a molecular formula of C6H12O6. While fructose and glucose have the same calorific value, the two sugars are metabolized differently in the body. Fructose...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

glucose and fructose both are mono saccride containing 6 carbon atom,same molecular formula but glucose is aldehyde functionality while fructose is ketone

tanveer ul haq 5 months ago
How to remember p block reactions

No shortcut, you have to start from NCERT and go through the questions..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

it is very important chapter in both jeee main and advance u start with ncert by reading the text and marking the important points and do intext as well as back questions then have a look on...

ng29 yesterday

if u know how to balance reaction then just remember the products as many of the reactions have common products

Shubham Singh yesterday
when 0.1 mole of ammonia is dissolved in sufficient water to make 1 litre of solutionThe solution is found to have a hydroxide ion conc of 1.34 * 10 power -3.The dissociation const of...

Dear student, please put the value of [OH-]=1.34*10 -3 M (Given in the question) Here I did a mistake in putting the value for hydroxide ion.Then the equation will be x+10 -7 M=1.34*10 -3....
  img
Naveen Kumar 6 months ago

Molarity of NH3=0.1mole/1Litre=0.1M The raction can be given as : NH3+H2O...........=NH4 + ....+OH- 0.1M.........................0.........10 -7 M (due to water)........initially...
  img

sir i didnt get the ans.

Shriya Mehrotra 6 months ago
H2 + I2 = 2HI (an elementary reaction)...If the volume of the container containing the gaseous mixture is increased to 2 times ,then final rate of reaction !- become 4 times 2 become ¼ th of...

rate law = k[H2][I2] when we increase the volume by 2 times the concentration becomes half. The rate of reaction becomes one fourth of the initial value. so, option (2) is correct....
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago

H2 + I2 = 2HI As it is elementary reaction, so order=molecularity=2 rate(r1)=k[H2][I2] Now the volume is increased two times, so their concentration would be ½ of original value. so...
  img
View all Questions »