ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how to solve the question related to compound containing nitrogen sulphur and halogen

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Almost all the earths energy supply comes from what? Update: earths interior the sun carbon dioxide the oceans

the sun some comes from geothermal and some from nuclear (fossil fuel energy still comes from the sun)

vikas yadav one month ago

The sun

UPINDERJEET SINGH one month ago

conssider too Nuclear energy from radioactive elements in the earth's mantle/core

vikas yadav one month ago
is sucrose natural or synthetic

natural

Umang Rastogi 4 days ago

thanks!

PULKIT 4 days ago
which has greater -i power -OR or -OH

OH has greater -i power.Beacuse the R group has the ability to donate electron.It has electron pulling tendendency Relative inductive effects have been experimentally measured with reference...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

in compounds like ROR and ROH ,we know bond angle of ROR >ROH which implies that % of s character on ROR’s oxygen is more that ROH’s oxygen ,so EN value of oxygen is more in ether than...

shubham 4 months ago
Can I prepare complete Inorganic chemistry in 4 moths as I have not studied it at all.Can it be prepared in time that is left now.

Dear student yes you can definitely complete your inorganic chemistry in the period of 4 months,as it would be enough time for you.Don’t take stress while thinking that you...
  img
Aarti Gupta 7 months ago

Yeah, you can prepare Inorganic Chemistry in 4 months but just make sure you also keep in touch with other subjects .You can give majority of time to Inorganic but ewach subject is...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

Dear student NCERT book is very good but for the detail description of topics you should use other helping books also.As in such book you get the descriptions which you might need while...
  img
Aarti Gupta 7 months ago
how can we say pure water is weak electrolyte

Pure water containing no exogenous ions is an excellent insulator, but not even "deionized" water is completely free of ions. Water undergoes auto-ionization in the liquid state,...
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago

Electrolyte is defined as a substance which when dissolved in water,resulting in solution which conducts electricity.Electrolyte contains free ions and these ions are responsible for...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago
What are pseudohalogens?

The pseudohalogens are polyatomic analogues of halogens , whose chemistry, resembling that of the true halogens , allows them to substitute for halogens in several classes of chemical...

ng29 17 days ago

pseudohalogens are thoose compounds which are having -1 as the charge example (I 3 ) - in organic chemistry it is very useful approve if useful

akshat 9 days ago
View all Questions »