Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 600 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

how to solve the question related to compound containing nitrogen sulphur and halogen

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

What are -OCOR and -COR groups called??..................................

-OCOR is know as Ester Group. and -COR is ketone group. and if also -COR has one H attached then it would be known as Aldehyde.

Vikas TU one month ago
Why is p-toluic acid more acidic than 4-hydroxy benzoic acid?

Beacuse in 4-hydroxy benzoic acid? the hydroxy group .i.e -OH group shows more strong +M and +I effect than -CH3 group in p-toulic acid.

Vikas TU 21 days ago
Explain the concept of localized and delocalized electrons.

delocalisation of electrons is the simply shifting of the electrons and pi bonds with alternative carbon atoms remejber not adjacently but alternatively. this perhaps happens in Resonance...

Vikas TU 18 days ago
Electronic transistion in He + ion takes place from n 1 to n 2 shell such that: 2n 2 +3n 1 =18 2 n 2 -3n1=6 What will be the totalno. of photons emitted when electron transit to n1 shell?

Dear Mudit, Remmeber these two formulaes: 1) Maximum no. of photons they eemits if they return to ground state is: n(n-1)/2 2) And for n2 to n1 level, formmulae is: (n2-n1)(n2-n1+1)/2 gives ...

Vikas TU one month ago

By solving I got n1=2 and n2=6 By applying the formula I got the answer 1 while the answer given in book is 10. So help me out with this.

Mudit one month ago

Solve both the eqns. and get the value of n1 and n2. Then to know total number of photons to n1 state, Apply the fomulae: n1(n1-1)/2

Vikas TU one month ago
Molecular weight of NaCl determined by freezing point depression of its 0.5 %aqueous solution is 30. The Apparent degree of dissociation of NaCl is..... Ans is 0.95... Plz explain the...

@ nik can u able to recall a formula in the solution chapter , the formula is delta Tf = i*Kf*m. where t(f) is the freezing point , i is the vant hoff factor kf is the depression constant...

Umakant biswal one month ago
How to draw resonating structures of an irorganic molecule.

@ mahak let me to frst define resonance for you . its the property of compound having the charecteristics of two or more structural forms and they differ only in the distribution of...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

some rules need to be followed while drawing the resonating structures. if there is a multiple pi bond between the alternate atoms. lone pair – lone pair adjacent. charge – double/triple...

Vikas TU 18 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 600 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts