DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

how to solve the question related to compound containing nitrogen sulphur and halogen

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

what are the types of silicones?

Silicones are classified manily in three tyes 1.straight chain silicones 2.cyclic silicones 3.cross linked silicones

RAKESH CHINDAM 14 days ago

silicones are four types silicone fliuds silicone greases silicone rubbers silicone risins

sanjay 14 days ago

silicones are four types silicone fliuds silicone greases silicone rubbers silicone risins

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 8 days ago
Which book will provide the best theory portion for organic chemistry

For Organic Chemistry , I would suggest a book named "LG Wade" by Can you give me a list of chapters of class 12th which can be covered beforehand? there in jee syllabus ) from a good book...

GANESH BABU 2 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/book-review/iit-jee-organic-chemistry-morrision-boyd/ Please follow the link :)

Neeti one month ago
describe the concepts of isotopes please fast

Isotopes Before we leave the subject of atomic structure and the periodic table, we need to examine one other observation: the existence of atoms of the same element that have different...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

thanx to help me

parth bhail one month ago
Rate constant of a reaction is 0.0693 min -1 Starting with 10 mole,rate of reaction after 10 min is

ca=co*e-kt k=0.0693 min-1 first order reaction 10 mole,rate of reaction after 10 min is time=10min c0=10
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago

Find out the concentration of te reactant after 10mins using formula t=2.303/k log(a 0 /a) and rate of the reaction for this case : rate = K [a] I hope that helps, please feel free to ask...

Neeti one month ago
sir iwant some typical questions about ip values in D BLock

Arrange Ru3+, Cu2+, Zn, Ti4+, Cr3+, and Ni2+in order of increasing ionisation potential. Arrange Pt4+, Hg2+, Fe2+, Zr4+, and Fe3+in order of decreasing ionisation potential. The correct...
  img
Ashutosh Sharma one month ago
what is form which nitrogen combines with metals ?

Nitrogen is a chemical element with symbol N and atomic number 7. Nitrogen combines with metals to form nitrides

RAKESH CHINDAM yesterday

nitrogen combines with metals to form nitrides

sanjay 15 days ago

nitrogen combines with metals to form nitrides

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 14 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift