DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

how to solve the question related to compound containing nitrogen sulphur and halogen

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir how vl i no ki whether my ans are correct or not...could u plz tel the ans

Yaa,it depends on how much u have practiced for the exam,if u practiced well,U will surely get the answers correctly by matching the option, Read the qustion carefully each and every...
  img
Charchit Tailong 12 days ago
Sir, Is there any positively charged nucleophile....

Nucleophile is an species which can either be negative charge or electrically neutral.But in both cases it should carry electron to share i.e acting as an Lewis base.For ex- 1. Neutral...
  img
Aarti Gupta 9 months ago

Dear student as in the above answer it is explained that nucleophile is an species which is either neutral or negative charge so it means that nucleophiles are not the positive charge...
  img
Aarti Gupta 9 months ago

ya but can you give me an example for positively charged nucleophile...

Bhubesh 9 months ago
the simpest way to find bond angle

The simplest way to find bond angle is by determining the hybridization of the compound. for example sp2 hydridization having one central atom and 3 bonding atoms, bond angle is 120...

Neeti 2 days ago
explain briefly about avagadro’s law

friend like you know 1 dozen means 12 like that 1mole means 6.022 into 10 to the power 23 particles this no. is called avogadro’s number avogadro told that no of moles in a substance can be ...

Rijit Singh 10 days ago
what is perfect defination of solute?is it the one which changes its physical state while forming solution or the one present in relatively small quantity in solution?(if we take larger...

FRIEND WE ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE SOLUTION GENERALLY BY TAKING TWO COMPONENTS ONE IS SOLUTE AND ANOTHER ONE IS SOLVENT AFTER MAKING SOLUTION THE FINAL STATE OF THE SOLUTION MATCHES TO WHICH...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 8 days ago
WHAT BOOKS I PREFER TO LEARN PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY

FOR TO GET GOOD APPROCH IN IN PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY U MUST FOLLOW THESE BOOKS IN REFERED MANNER Do ncert numericals at the very first stage..ncert questions are difficult but you can refer to...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 5 days ago
View all Questions »