how to solve the question related to compound containing nitrogen sulphur and halogen

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
*Can anybody pls tell me the mechanism for this reaction?? #Attachment * also tell me whether picric acid or mentioned product which will be major??? * u can also mention some source where i...

the mechanism for this ketonic product will be the oxidation of OH group to keto group and when it will be passed by water then two keto group will remain and thus you will get this product....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
Sir, Is there any positively charged nucleophile....

Nucleophile is an species which can either be negative charge or electrically neutral.But in both cases it should carry electron to share i.e acting as an Lewis base.For ex- 1. Neutral...
  img
Aarti Gupta 27 days ago

Dear student as in the above answer it is explained that nucleophile is an species which is either neutral or negative charge so it means that nucleophiles are not the positive charge...
  img
Aarti Gupta 16 days ago

ya but can you give me an example for positively charged nucleophile...

Bhubesh 27 days ago
convert 1-Bromo butane to Toluene

img
Harishwar one month ago
The ratio of walength of photon corresponding to the “x” line of Lyman series in H-atom and “y” line of Baler series in He+ is 1:1 1:2 1:4 3:16

the wavelength of any line of lyman series is given by = and that of balmer series is [\lambda] is the wavelength. Bis a constant with the value of 3.6450682×10-7m or 364.50682 nm. mis...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
which book should be preferred for inorganic chemistry

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx...........................................................................................................................................
  img
Harishwar 23 days ago
i need any tips to memorize inorganic chemistry

Hello Student. You have asked a very important question. But the answer is , There is no need to memorize it. You should try to understand the concepts of inorganic chemistry. It is not...
  img
sumit kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »