how to solve the question related to compound containing nitrogen sulphur and halogen

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir please help me balance this equation- Cr(oh)3+IO3^-1-------->I-+CrO4^2-(in basic medium) by ion electron method. Sir it is written in my book to first balance all the atoms other that o...

If you will follow the steps you will get the answer. General Steps Step 1:Try to balance the atoms in the equation by inspection, that is, by the standard technique for balancing non-redox...
  img
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
convert acetic acid to acetylene

Firsrt convert Acetic Acid to methane CH3COOH + NaOH (CaO) -------> CH4 + By products In this reaction NaOH first converts acetic acid to its salt and then CaO decarboxylates it to...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago

better is to first convert acid to ethane by treating it with HI+red P and then chlorinating on both the carbons and then treating it with two moles of NaNH 2.

daksh one month ago
Pls solve this question in the attached image of gaseous state.

Here let the volume of the flask=V Apply ideal gas equation, PV=nRT for initial condition. 760mm of Hg=1atm,R=0.082Litre-atm K -1 (mol) -1 and calculate moles of NH3 and HCl in the flasks in...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago
why nobel gases does not react with any other element???

because the electrons in the outermost shell are octet

Kapil one month ago

because the electrons in the outermost shell are octet

Kapil one month ago
suppose you have a sample of sulphur containing 1x10 23 sulphur atoms.if a cyclic molecule of sulphur contains S 8 structure then how many molecules of S 8 do you have?

The sample of sulphur contains sulphur in the cyclic molecule form. 1 molecule contains 8 atoms of sulphur so 10 23 atoms will make (10 23 /8) molecules.

DHRUVESH KHANDELWAL 4 months ago
View all Questions »