how to solve the question related to compound containing nitrogen sulphur and halogen

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I want to knw easy logic to find number of isomers of C7H9N

Toluidine 1-amino-2-methylorortho-toluidine 1-amino-3-methylormeta-toluidine 1-amino-4-methylorp-toluidine, Lutidine 2,3-dimethylpyridineor 2,3-lutidine 2,4-dimethylpyridineor 2,4-lutidine...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
sir can i know the rule for naming this compound

3-Ethyl4-propyloctane not much sure about the punctuations

Sankalp Tiwari 15 days ago
why is [FeCl4]2- is colourless ?

The colour exhibited by the transition metal ions is due to their ability to absorb light in the visible region of the electromagnetic spectrum. This causes unpaired d electrons to rise from...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
a body in a straight line travels 2 m in the first two seconds and 2.2m in the next four seconds with constant retardation. what will be its velocity at the end of the seventh second from...

let the initial velocity be u velocity at the end of second sth second=v1 velocity at the end of 6thsecond=v2 velocity at the end of the 7thsecond=v3 retardation=@ v1=u-2@ v2=u-6@ v3=u-7@...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

Dear student, From the given information, we have: Here s reperesents the displacement, u the initial velocity, a is the acceleration. Hence, we get: a = -0.15 m/s 2 , u = 1.15 m/s. Thus, we...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
it has been quite i while since my doubts havent been taken up. its my sincere request to please answer them asap.

Hai Can You please re post your doubts again to...
  img
Harishwar 16 days ago
View all Questions »