Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what are aromatic compounds? is this an aromatic compound? CH3-CH2-CH=O

an organic compound that contains one or more benzene ring is called an AROMATIC COMPOUND.well I think aldehyde- CH3-CH2-CH=O is an aromatic compound.

Moxa Alpesh Patel 8 months ago
what sre ‘non resolvable’ isomers

Interconversion is the characteristic of nearly every set of conformational isomers which are also stereoisomers as they also differ in the way their atoms are orientated in space.But in...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago

they are simply meso compound

daksh 3 months ago

they are simply meso compound

daksh 3 months ago
what is more stable benzylic or allyic ?

An allylic cation is a carbocation with the positive charge on an allylic carbon; an allylic carbon is a carbon adjacent to an sp2 carbon of an alkene. CH2=CHC + HR ALLYLIC CARBON A benzylic...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago

since benzylic cation can delocaize the electrons more efficiently than alylic

Abhishek 2 months ago
help me to identify pi and sigma bond

Sigma bond :- Sigma bond is a a covalent bond which results from the formation of a molecular orbital by the end-to-end overlap of atomic orbitals,and is denoted by the symbol σ.Every...
  img
Aarti Gupta 18 days ago

Whereever you see a single line between two atoms it can never be a pie bond keep this in mind

Jatin Punera 15 days ago
want to understand group 13

Group 13 of the periodictable is known as boron family .This group consist of boron,aluminium,gallium,indium and thallium.The elements of this group consist of threeelectronsin the outermost...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago

how can anyone write about whole chapter it is better you read it in ncert or reference books

yaswanth 2 months ago
Which is the hardest substance ? why is it so?

Diamond is regarded as the hardest known material in the world.But now scientists have calculated that a material called as lonsdaleite which is also called hexagonal diamond, since...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

Diamond no longer nature's hardest material The gemstone lost its title of the "world's hardest material" to man-made nanomaterials some time ago. Now a rare natural...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago

diamond.........it has a tetra hedral shape of carbon which is not easy to break also its shape is symmetrical which is always favoured by our nature That’s what i think

parv 4 months ago
View all Questions »