Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which is best between solomons and fryhles and morrision and boyd ??

Morrisionand Boyd is better for organic...
  img
Harishwar 15 hours ago
which is best for organic chemistry:morrison and boyd or OP tandon or LG wade

LG wade.......................but go for KS verma for ahead of it

aishwary rastogi 2 months ago

l

aishwary rastogi 2 months ago
how to convert ethyne to aniline ?

first we should convert ethyne to benzene by passing through organo nickle catalyst at 70c or cu tube at 300c then from benzene we can form aniline.

muaaz 2 months ago
Sir , Why is time taken in themerodynamic process determine the reverseble or irreverseble process.

A thermodynamically reversible process is a slow process.For attaiming reversible cycle the process would have to be significantly slow so that the system be in equilibrium every time...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

ex-put some weight W on the piston and allow it to compress little by little by putting some weight by amount dW so that we can bring back the process to the previous stage.Each process will...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

Thanks for your answer, can you give me a example.

Vineeth one month ago
How do we know that the Wave electromagnetic model of Atom is correct?

proff of wave behabiour of atom we can show the wave-particle duality for photons and electrons with the famous split slit experiment most of us encounter in HS lab. Here we can show the...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
If possible please give me a sheet of all exeptions in chemistry(whole from 11 to 12).My already iitian cousin told me that iit focuses on exeptions more.

It is not as such, that IIT-JEE focuses more on exception for JEE exam. No doubt, there is some exceptions in the chemistry but for IIT-JEE preprations go to the regular concepts, if finds...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
View all Questions »