Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir please help me balance this equation- Cr(oh)3+IO3^-1-------->I-+CrO4^2-(in basic medium) by ion electron method. Sir it is written in my book to first balance all the atoms other that o...

If you will follow the steps you will get the answer. General Steps Step 1:Try to balance the atoms in the equation by inspection, that is, by the standard technique for balancing non-redox...
  img
Suraj Prasad 27 days ago
sir can i know the rule for naming this compound

3-Ethyl4-propyloctane not much sure about the punctuations

Sankalp Tiwari 11 days ago
**COMPOUNDS CONTAINING COORDINATE BONDS SHOW MELTING AND BOILING POINTS HIGHER THAN THOSE OF PURE COVALENT COMPOUNDS AND LOWER THAN THOSE OF IONIC COMPOUNDS - WHY ?

Coordinate bond is somewhat similar to the covalent bond, It i also known as dative covalent bond. The difference between these two is that coordinate bond is one side sharing of electrons...
  img
Gaurav 29 days ago
The rate of first-order reaction is 0.04 mol/L/sec at 10 minutes and 0.03mol/L/sec at 20 minutes after initiation.Find the half-life of the reaction.

half-life of the reaction.
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago

THANKS SIR....!!

bharat makkar 2 months ago
The ratio of walength of photon corresponding to the “x” line of Lyman series in H-atom and “y” line of Baler series in He+ is 1:1 1:2 1:4 3:16

the wavelength of any line of lyman series is given by = and that of balmer series is [\lambda] is the wavelength. Bis a constant with the value of 3.6450682×10-7m or 364.50682 nm. mis...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
diagonal relationship between mg and li

The reason for resemblance of properties of lithium with magnesium is that these two elements have almost same polarizing power. The following points illustrate the anomalous properties of...
  img
sumit kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »