Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
WHY ARE COVALENT COMPOUNDS POOR CONDUCTORS?

COVALENT COMPOUNDS POOR CONDUCTORS because they do not contain any ions in solution state. The conductivity is due presence of ions in solution/ molten state. But covelent compounds do not...
  img
Ramreddy 2 days ago

Covalent(AKA molecular) bonds are between two or more non-metals (which are poor conductors), where the valence electron shells of all the substances involved are filled completely, and...

Nikhil Gaddam 2 days ago
How to remember all the organic reactions easily?

In order to remember all the organic reactions,you have to practice them by writing.Every time when you study the reactions write down them,and focused on what is removing or what is...
  img
Aarti Gupta 24 days ago
I in case of CF3I has a partial charge of +1 and in case of CH3I has a partial charge of -1. Why? I know it is related to electronegativity but please explain!

IN case of CF3I it dissociates as CF3- and I+ the charge on iodine is +1 whereas CH3I dissociates as CH3+ and I- the charge in case of I- is -1.see as the electronegativity of flourine is...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 29 days ago
Which book is good for detailed theory part in physical chemistry.

for detailed theory part in physical chemistry you can go for optandon.Its agood book having detailed explaination with lots of numerical.Above all read NCERT must it is necessary.The...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 23 days ago
View all Questions »