ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
lucas test

Lucas' reagent is a solution of saturated and anhydrous zinc chloride in concentrated hydrochloric acid. This solution is used to classify alcohols of low molecular weight. The reaction...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago

lucas reagent is conc HCl + anhydrous ZnCl 2 . it is test for alcohols in this tertiary alcohol gives turbidity (cloudiness) immediately, secondary gives at moderate level and primary...

ng29 13 days ago
Cannizaro reaction is not given by Chloral HCHO 2-methylpropanal p-methoxybenzaldehyde The answers are 1,2 I have doubt in 3,4. Generally aldehydes without alphe hydrogen give cannizaro...

Dear student canninzaro reaction is given by only those aldehydes in which alpha-hydrogen is absent.So formaldehyde(HCHO),chloral(CCl3CHO) and p-methoxy benzaldehyde all will give this...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

Canninzaro reaction is the characteristic of those aldehydes which do not contain alpha-hydrogen.Thus formaldehyde(HCHO),chloral(CC3CHO) and p-methoxybenzaldehyde will show this reaction as...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 months ago

But CCl 3 CHO does not undergo cannizaro reaction. CCl3CHO +OH - = CHCl 3 . But not cannizaro products. The answers are chloral and p-methoxybenzaldehyde. How can 2-methyl propanal ( alpha-H...

Himaja 5 months ago
what are different types of reducing agents for reduction of aldehydes&ketones to alcohols

The reduction of an aldehyde You get exactly the same organic product whether you use lithium tetrahydridoaluminate or sodium tetrahydridoborate. For example, with ethanal you get ethanol:...

abhimanyu 4 months ago

The reaction product of the reduction of an aldehyde is a primary alcohol and that of a ketone a secondary alcohol . Reagents are lithium aluminium hydride , diisobutylaluminium hydride ,...

vineet chatterjee 4 months ago
Bravais showed that there are only 14 types of crystal lattices possible. But if we consider a unit cell of say NaCl or ZnS, they do not seem to fall under any of the 14 different types of...

There are 6 Cl surrounding the Na, and 6 Na around each Cl. NaCl is made up of fcc / ccp lattices. The Na's occupy the octahedral sites in the Cl sub lattice, and the Cl's occupy the...
  img
Pankaj one month ago

Hello Student, It is actually not so, NaCl has face centred cubic structure while ZnS has Hexagonal crystal.
  img
Pankaj one month ago

But NaCl unit cell has a cation at the body centre and edge centres and anions at the corners and face centres...which type of Bravais lattice actually describes this arrangement????

Satviki Pathak one month ago
The limiting reactant when reacting 88g of Sodium with 88g of Chlorine to get Sodium Chloride is the?

Before determining the limiting reactant, one must take into account the mole ratio. Therefore, always start with a balanced chemical equation. 2Na(s) + Cl2(g) --> 2NaCl(s) 88g ........88g...

vikas yadav one month ago

Or you can pick one reactant as the "limiting reactant" and see how much of the other reactant you will need. Suppose we assume Na is the limiting reactant. How much Cl2 will be needed? 88g...

vikas yadav one month ago
Explain why (CH3)3N is pyramidal whereas (SiH3)3N is planar.?

(CH3)3N has pyramidal shape due to sp3 hybridisation in which there is a p pi-p pi bonding whereas in case of (SiH3)3N there is ppi-dpi bonding baecause of vacant dorbital of silicon and...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago
View all Questions »