Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off
USE CODE: MOB20

there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

define Boyle's law

For a fixed amount of an ideal gas kept at a fixed temperature, pressure and volume are inversely proportional. Or Boyle's law is a gas law , stating that the pressure and volume of a gas...

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago

or a fixed amount of an ideal gas kept at a fixed temperature, pressure and volume are inversely proportional. Or Boyle's law is a gas law , stating that the pressure and volume of a gas...

GANDIKOTA NAVEEN 8 months ago

the principle that, for relatively low pressures, the pressure of an ideal gas kept at constant temperature varies inversely with the volume of the gas. Expand.

KARTHIK 8 months ago
why glass is called super cooled liquid?

Antique windowpanes are thicker at the bottom, because glass has flowed to the bottom over time. Glass has no crystalline structure, hence it is NOT a solid . Glass is a supercooled liquid. ...

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

Glass is an amorphous solid. Like liquids, amorphous solids have a tendency to flow, though very slowly. Therefore, sometimes these are called pseudo solids or super cooled liquids.

RAKESH CHINDAM 8 months ago

Glass is sometimes called a supercooled liquid because it does not form a crystalline structure, but instead forms an amorphous solid that allows molecules in the material to continue to...

ULFAT one month ago
What is superphospate of lime and explain clearly abot it?

Ca 3 (PO 4 ) 2 + 2H 2 SO 4 = Ca(H 2 PO 4 ) 2 + 2CaSO 4 2. a salt of phosphoric acid formed by incompletely replacing its acidic hydrogen atoms; acid phosphate; hydrogen phosphate 1. a...

KALYAN 4 months ago

with calcium sulphate and small quantities of other phosphates: used as a fertilizer 2 ) 4 PO 2 1. a salt of phosphoric acid formed by incompletely replacing its acidic hydrogen atoms; acid ...

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

superphosphate or superphosphate of lime , Ca(H 2 PO 4 ) 2 , is a compound produced by treating rock phosphate with sulfuric acid or phosphoric acid, or a mixture of the two. It is the...

T.kumar 4 months ago
what is the chemical formula of calcium carbonate?

CaCO3

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago

caCo 3

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago

CaCO3

A M S ARUN KRISHNA 8 months ago
Answer me quickly. What happens when magnesium metal is burnt in air?

Magnesium burns with dazzling brilliant white light in air to give MgO and Mg3 N2.see the reactions below. 2Mg + O2 →2 MgO and 3Mg + N2 → Mg3N2.thank you.

santosh kumar 7 months ago

15666 formation of mgo

anvesh 7 months ago

anvesh 7 months ago
Can there be any temperature below absolute zero(0 K)??If not,why not???

No 0 Kelvin is most difficult to achieve can u expect more than this? It is the min value for temperature.

Carmel Emmanuel 8 months ago

My question is why is it not possible to obtain a temperature of less than 0 K??????????

Gopikrishnan 8 months ago

bro, its very difficult to produce even 100degree kelvin and 0 is out of reach, by the way who told its not possible, it is possible to go below 0k, but cant reach that with the current...

Mondo Camry 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Get extra R 400 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts