Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off
USE CODE: CART20

there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Aliphatic carboxylic acids are isomeric with ….….….….….….?????????

Dear Kumar The answer for your question is ESTERS All the best for your bright future….….….….….….….….….….….….

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

Hi kumar, Aliphatic carboxylic acids are isomeric with esters..................................................

Gowri sankar 4 months ago

hello kumar the answer of your question is esters.... it is good question keep it up and ask the questions when you have doubt.

ULFAT 2 months ago
Methane is the major constituent in which gas

Biogas

SAIMANIKANTA 8 months ago

methane is a major component in town gas . It includes many lower order hydrocarbons . It is used as household fuel and also in bio gas .

SAI SANDY 5 months ago

methane is a major component in town gas . It includes many lower order hydrocarbons . It is used as household fuel

sri tanish 8 months ago
what is the formula for nitrlim?

A nitrile is an organic chemical that contains a cyano functional group (subunit), CN - , in which the carbon and nitrogen atoms have a triple bond i.e. C≡N - . The general chemical formula ...

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

A nitrile is any organic compound that has a −C≡N functional group. The prefix cyano- is used interchangeably with the term nitrile in industrial literature. Nitriles are found in many...

Poralu Manideep 6 months ago

Definition of NITROLIM . : calcium cyanamide —used chiefly commercially. and formula is 2 CaCN

RAKESH CHINDAM 8 months ago
What is van’t half method

The relation between rate of reaction, initial concentration and order

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

The Van 't Hoff equation in chemical thermodynamics relates the change in the equilibrium constant, K eq , of a chemical equilibrium to the change in temperature, T, given the standard...

RAKESH CHINDAM 8 months ago

The relation between rate of reaction, initial concentration and order r is directly propotionals to a^n

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago
what is calorific value of water gas?

THE CALORIEFIC VALUE OF WATER GAS IS 13000 KJ/m 3

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

13000kj/m^3

sanjay 9 months ago

13000kj/m 3

srujanyadav 9 months ago
WHAT IS MEANT BY CATENATION EXPLAIN BRIEFLY ABOUT IT???????????????

Dear Jyotheeswar Catenation is the linkage of atoms of the same element into longer chains. Catenation occurs most readily in carbon, which forms covalent bonds with other carbon atoms to...

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

Jyotheeswar Catenation is the linkage of atoms of the same element into longer chains. Catenation occurs most readily in carbon, which forms covalent bonds with other carbon atoms to form...

manichandra 4 months ago

Hello Jyothi Catenation is the linkage of atoms of the same element into longer chains. Catenation occurs most readily in carbon, which forms covalent bonds with other carbon atoms to form...

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Get extra R 400 off
USE CODE: CART20

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts