there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is cycloalkanes

Cycloalkanes (also called naphthalene , but distinct from naphthalene ) are types of hydrocarbon compounds that have one or more rings of carbon atoms in the C hemical Structure of their...
  img
Nirmal Singh. 3 months ago

cycloalkane are type of hydrocarbon that have one or more ring of carbon atom in the chemical structure of their molecule. formula-CnH2(n+1-g) n=no nof carbon atom g= no of ring ex...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

alkanes having more than 2 carbon atoms and arranged in the cylic manner

akarsh 3 months ago
How to conform amines in organic analysis?

Carbylamine test for amino group: Take small amount of the substance,add 2-3 drops each of alcohol chloroform and 2ml of NaOH OR KOH solution.Shake and heat gently.A highly bad smelling...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago

Carbylamine test for amino group: Take small amount of the substance,add 2-3 drops each of alcohol chloroform and 2ml of NaOH OR KOH solution.Shake and heat gently.A highly bad smelling...

BAYANA SAGAR 3 months ago

small amount of organic compound taken in a test tube kept in ice. Take another test tube add small amount of dil.HCl + NaNO2 is added. Finally this reaction mixture is poured into the above...

kunasi Ramesh 3 months ago
What is the first element on the periodic table ?

hydrogen (H) is the first element in periodic table Thanks & regards Mukesh Sharma Ask iiTians Faculty M.sc, Jiwaji university , Gwalior Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
  img
Mukesh Sharma 6 months ago

hydrogen is the first element on the periodic table.

chandrika 5 months ago

hydrogen is first element

king 6 months ago
(a) One litre of a sample of hard water contain 1 mg of CaCI 2 and 1 mg of MgCI 2 . Find the total hardness in terms of parts of CaCO 3 per 10 6 parts of water by weight. (b) A sample of...

(a) CaCI 2 ≡ CaCO 3 ≡ MgCI 2 M. wt. 111 100 95 From this it is evident, the 111 mg CaCI 2 will give CaCO 3 = 100mg ∴ 1 mg CaCI 2 will give CaCO 3 = 100/111 mg = 0.90 mg 95...
  img
Jitender Pal one month ago

. E = 12400 / λ (in Å) eV = 12400 / 975 = 12.75 eV … (i) Also 13.6 [ 1 / n 2 1 – 1 / n 2 2 ] = 12. 75 ⇒ [1 /1 – 1 / n 2 2 ] = 12.75 / 13. 6 ⇒ n 2 = 4 For...
  img
Deepak Patra one month ago
Which group of compound does not involve in π → π* transitions in UV spectroscopy? a. Alkenes b. Azo compounds c. Alcohols d. Cyanides

c. Alcohols

fakrunnisa 6 months ago

C.ALCOHOLS

varalakshmi 6 months ago

alcohols

Patil Harshika one month ago
what is it

Hydrogen Bonding is an ionic interaction between a Polar Hydrogen and an Electronegative element. Lets take two molecules of HF. Since F is highly electronegative, The bond pair lectrons...

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago

Hydrogen bond is defined as the electrostatic attraction between hydrogen atom and other atom with different electronegativity,i.e,,between H and F,O,N elements.e.g:HF-HF molecule has...

BAYANA SAGAR one year ago
View all Questions »