ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
convert acetic acid to acetylene

Firsrt convert Acetic Acid to methane CH3COOH + NaOH (CaO) -------> CH4 + By products In this reaction NaOH first converts acetic acid to its salt and then CaO decarboxylates it to...
  img
Harishwar 7 months ago

better is to first convert acid to ethane by treating it with HI+red P and then chlorinating on both the carbons and then treating it with two moles of NaNH 2.

daksh 5 months ago
how do we identify the hybridisation state after watching a carbon compound

Well...I and most of the students decide it by observing the no. of pi-bonds that carbon atom has. If no pi-bond, then sp 3 ; if one, then sp 2 ; and if two, then sp. Eg. CH 2 =C=CH-CH 3...

Yash Jain 2 months ago

Jacob james 2 months ago
aniline can be converted into benzene by??

Aniline can be converted into benzene as follows- 1.Treat aniline with nitrous acid which changes NH2 group to N2+Cl to form diazonium salt C6H5NH2 + HNO2 ------------> C6H5N2+Cl 2.Now...
  img
Aarti Gupta 7 months ago
HGGHF

in a co ordinate compound where both anion and cation are complex , how to decide that which species will aquire positive or negative charge on decomposition? let in K4Fe(CN)6 we know that k...

Acomplex ion can be defined ion which consists of a central metal cation to which several anions or molecules are bonded.Now this complex ion may be positively or negatively charged.The...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago
What do you meant by a susstance? Is there any differnce between matter and substance. Explain with an example.

Dear student, We generally define the termmatterfor all ordinary mattercomposed of atoms, and it excludedes phenomena such aslightorsound. We can generalize this concept of matter from atoms...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 7 months ago

Matter is anything that has mass and takes up space(volume). But Substance (specifically chemical substance) is a matter with definite chemical composition. So anything that has mass and...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago

this is easy question and you can try to solve it

britto george 3 days ago
The white ash formed by burning some magnesium ribbon in the gas decomposes on heating with water. a) Identify the white ash and the gas. Explain how these are obtained. b) What are the...

There are other possibilities but the simplest answers: 1. The gas is nitrogen 2. The solid is magnesium nitride Mg3N2 3. The decomposition products are MgO and ammonia....
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago

There are other possibilities but the simplest answers: 1. The gas is nitrogen 2. The solid is magnesium nitride Mg3N2 3. The decomposition products are MgO and ammonia....
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago

ash= magnesium oxide on adding water gives magnesium hydroxide

parthasarathy 5 months ago
View all Questions »