ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi experts could you notify me on the BITSAT 2015 announcement and also suggest me which book to refer for organic chemistry – OP Tandon or RS Agarwal.

Important Notifications for BITSAT! BITSAT date of Examination - 14th May to 1st June 2014 BITSAT 2014 Notification released. Online application has begun. To apply online for BITSAT go to...
  img
Harishwar 8 months ago

Thanks for the reply. Again confused. Are you replying about 2014 announcement?

Vishuwaesh 8 months ago
I have op tandon organic chemistry and solomons fryhle chemistry. WHich book should i read. OP tandon has only reaction whose mechanism are’nt there.So should i prefer solomon fryhle or op...

dont refer more forigen books refer those which are prepared for iit jee follow sanayal for mechnism n do practice from ms chouan or himinshu panday

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago

You may refer Modern’s ABC of Chemistry. It will help you grasp all the concepts with ease and give you ample scope of attempting numericals.

Rounak Datta 20 days ago

solomon frhyle is best book among ur choices u can do himanshu pandey for questions for practice it is very good book APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 19 days ago
hyperconjugation occurs in: please expain the answer

in c option you can draw its resonating structure and then hyperconjugation is possible wheras in other cases aromaticity will be disturbed.

daksh 7 months ago

THE NECCESARY CONDITION FOR HYPERCONJUGATION TO OCCUR IS PRESENCE OF (ALPHA) – HYDROGEN WHICH ARE ONLY PRESENT IN OPTION (C). ALPHA HYDROGENS ARE THOSE WHICH ARE ATTACHED TO THE CARBON ATOM ...

Bharat Makkar 7 months ago

thanks for the reply,but the answer is C.

HARSHIT SHARMA 10 months ago
sodium thiosulphate is formed when

6 NaOH + 4 S → 2 Na 2 S + Na 2 S 2 O 3 + 3 H 2 O approve if useful

grenade one month ago

thiosulpahate ion is also used in the iodometric titration

grenade one month ago
NH 3 and BF 3 form an adduct readily because they form. _______- type of bond?

Coordinate bond

Maseeh ur Rahman 2 months ago

can u give little explanation

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago
how make easy to learn physical chemistry

Physical chemistry is mostly thermodynamics and quantum mechanics, so, yeah, lots of equations and math. Not necessarily easier, but definitely a different style of chemistry than O-chem....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

if you try to understand the apllications of Physical Chemsiry in real world, you will like the subject and you wiil enjoy with the topics of physical chemsitry. for example: Osmosis,...

suresh 4 months ago

physical chemistry is much easy if are thorugh with formulae just like math

SAITEJA GOUD one month ago
View all Questions »