there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what should i refer ,ranjeet shahi or o p tandon for organic ?coz i need theory as well as ques simultaneously

OP Tandon Chemistry books are quite popular in those who prepare for competitive exams. Physical Chemistry by O P Tandon is a must-have for all those who are preparing for IIT JEE or other...
  img
Suraj Prasad 11 days ago
which is more acidic water or methanol?

Water is more acidic than methanol because methanol is a basic and water can be considered as neutral. So, in the ph scale water is more reactive than methanol. methanol is the simplest form...

Yugabrat Gogoi 11 days ago

Methanol is more acidic than water pK a of methanol = 15.54 pK a of water = 15.74 you know lesser pKa means more acidic , methanol is more acidic than water ;

MANU MITRAAN 11 days ago
**WHY SHOULD THE ELECTRONS PRESENT IN AN ORBITAL HAVE OPPOSITE SPINS?

This is in accordance with quantum mechanics which leads to the derivation of spin quantum number. As per quantum mechanics all electrons should differ from each other in atleast one way,...
  img
Ramreddy 12 days ago
I just want a book which makes me able to crack iit jee main and advance in chemistry …. please help me quickly ,.. which book i shoul buy …???

best books for chemistry(jee main and advance) physical- p bahadur and optandon inorganic-jdlee and optandon organic-morrison boyd and arihant publication
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
silver metal crystalline with a face centred cubic lattice the lenght of unit cell in found tobethe value 4.077x10 -8 m.ca;culate the atomic radius and density of silver {atomic mass of...

“silver metal crystalline with a face centred cubic lattice the lenght of unit cell in found tobethe value 4.077x10-8m.ca;culate the atomic radius and density of silver {atomic mass of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 days ago

we have density of the fcc=z*M/a^3*Na z=no of atom fro fcc it is 4 M= molecular mass Na=avagadro number a=edge length for face centered cubic unit cell=sqrt2...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 days ago
H2O is liquied H2S is gas why?

Why do you think Gandhi considered the Champaran episode to be a turning- point in his life? Ans)1.Gandhi considered the Champaran episode as a turning-point in his life. Champaran didn’t...

S MAHAMAD GOUSE 5 months ago

The Happy Prince Summery? Ans)1.One night a little swallow flew over the city where the Prince’s beautiful statue stood. The swallow’s friends had gone away to Egypt six weeks before, but he...

S MAHAMAD GOUSE 5 months ago

In H2O Molecule Hydrogen bonds or present,small size more electro negativity that why H2O is liquid.In H2S no hydrogen bonds are present that why h2s is gas

SHAKE MAHAMAD GOUSE 8 months ago
View all Questions »