Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off
USE CODE: asksch20

there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

What is the difference between and Benzene structures?

Dear student The first structure given by you is canonical structure whereas the second one is resonance hybrid structure.
  img
Bhavya 13 days ago

Both the structures are same . Resonance in actual takes place in benzene like this as canonical form. And therfore the pi bonds chnges with past pace that the structure appears as circle...

Vikas TU 13 days ago
In the expreiment of discovery of proton why the positively charged particle depend upon the gas ???

a
  img
Adil Khan one month ago

@ akshat Here positively charged particles are nucleous of given gas.. so it will depend upon medium. like for H2, it is H^+. for He, it is He^+ as they are nucleous so they will behave...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Does Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic chemistry book contains extra stuff which is not necessary for JEE?

Yes, actually, this book is for analytical organic chemistry, which is also used for industrial chemical engg branch. I would like to suggest you to go for either Solomen or Morrison and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

@ siddhi Yes , they are actually higher than the level of JEE advanced exam . for jee u can refer to the 1- ncert 2- o.p tandon / morrision boyd . (any one ) 3- reaction mechanism in...

What is natron and why it is called so ?? Also, what is thermo natrite??

@ simran natron is a mineral salt which are found in the dried lake beds . consiting of hydrated sodium carbonate . its name is given acc to the compound it formed . these compounds are...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
What is metallic corrosion......................................?

Natural tendency of conversion of a metal into its mineral compound on interaction with environment is known as corrosion.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

@ ram Corrosion is a natural process, which converts a refined metal to a more stable form, such as its oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide. It is the gradual destruction of materials,by chemical...

EXPLAIN THE PARAMAGNETISM.....................................................?

Paramagnetism: The substances which are weakly attracted by a magnetic field due to presence of one or more unpaired electrons are called paramagnetic substances. E.g.: O2, Cu2+, Fe3+, Cr3+ ...

SAI SARDAR one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts