ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Q . WHICH IS THE DECREASING ORDER OF STABILITY OF THE IONS? (2)>(3)>(1) (1)>(2)>(3) (1)>(3)>(2) (3)>(1)>(2)

i am also getting the answer as (A) but the correct option is (C) in this case

bharat makkar 3 months ago

i think answer is c only because the carbocation there is stabilised by the lone pair of oxygen by backbonding and in second case there is deactivation by oxygen resulting highly unstablised...

daksh 3 months ago

oops sorry! dint see ur attachment...............ya even i think the answer is (a) in second one there is a chance of tautomerism and the third one is stabilized by the +Ieffect of alkyl...

Rakesh 3 months ago
When 3 methyl heptane is treated with h2so4 for sulphonation, it is said to be racemised after the rxn. i dont understand how, earlier also it was an optically active compund and even now it...

You are absolutely write , the compound formed is also optically active but in sulphonation, there will be two types of product formed and those are called enantiomer. Here at the chiral...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago
Total spin of nitrogen atom is

(+3/2) or (+1.5) the spin of e revolving in clockwise is (+1/2) and that of e revolving in anti-clock wise direction is (-1/2) electronic configuration of N atom is 1s 2 2s 2 2p 3 no of...

stenly 6 months ago
A binary solid A+B- has a ZnS structure with B- ions constituting the lattice and A + ions occupying 25% tetrahedral holes.Formula of the solid is.?

No.of B- ions= 4 (Corners+ face centres) No.of A+ ions= 1 (total there are 4 tetrahedral holes but in which only 25% is occupied i.e. only one void is occupied ) formula of solid= AB4
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

ans is AB2.

Shriya Mehrotra 3 months ago
​Q. AMONG LiCl , BeCl 2 , RbCl , MgCl 2 THE COMPOUNDS WITH GREATEST AND LEAST IONIC CHARACTER RESPECTIVELY ARE? PLEASE GIVE REASON FOR THE SAME.

compounds having the greatest ionic character-RbCl least ionic character-BeCl2 as we know that on going along the period the electronegativity increases and on going down the group...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago
Question is attached... {ALTS-10 Q75}

ans -Cr+3 will impart colour to an aqueous solution
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
View all Questions »