there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if the solubility product of BaSO 4 is 1.5*10 -10 in water. It’s solubility , in moles per litre is

BaSO4 ionises to give – BaSO4 Ba 2+ + SO 4 2-- Suppose solubility of BaSO4 is s mol/l.It would give s mol/l of Ba2+ ions and s mol/l of SO4 2- ions on dissociation. Now, solubility...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago

BaSO4<............>Ba+..+..SO4- C........................0...........0.......(intially) C-s.....................s..............s........(at equilibrium) where s is the...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

If solubility product is 1.5*10^10,then for given reaction relation between solubility product and solubility is s.product=4*S^3 , where ‘S’ is solubility in mol/lit.the above relation comes...

aishwaryawagh 6 days ago
I want to knw easy logic to find number of isomers of C7H9N

Toluidine 1-amino-2-methylorortho-toluidine 1-amino-3-methylormeta-toluidine 1-amino-4-methylorp-toluidine, Lutidine 2,3-dimethylpyridineor 2,3-lutidine 2,4-dimethylpyridineor 2,4-lutidine...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
What explanation do we give for the acidic nature sequence ch4

because it donate h+ ion.

ANKIT 3 months ago

BECAUSE IT DEBddddB

ANKIT 3 months ago
want to understand group 13

Group 13 of the periodictable is known as boron family .This group consist of boron,aluminium,gallium,indium and thallium.The elements of this group consist of threeelectronsin the outermost...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

how can anyone write about whole chapter it is better you read it in ncert or reference books

yaswanth one month ago
Sir, can you represent internuclear axis in figure

Internuclear axis is the line connecting two nuclei. Here the axis of orbital is different from the internuclear axis. in Sigma bond : Axes of both overlapping orbitals is same as the...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

axis of orbital is different from the internuclear axis ? in figure And how the axis of orbital can you represent internuclear axis &

Vineeth 3 months ago
Will the number of protons change if the atom forms a molecule?(IE)WHEN THE NUMBER OF ELECTRON CHANGES

The protons are presnt in side the nucleus and are not getiing afttected by the reactions, so their number remains uneffected unless you consider nuclear...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
View all Questions »