there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A nonapeptide in rat on hydrolysis gave the following identifiable tripeptides : Gly-Ala-Phe, Ala-Leu-Val, Gly-Ala-Leu, Phe-Glu-His, and His-Gly-Ala, The sequence in the nonapetide is (A)...

When Hydrolyis takes we get 5 different segments. So the correct choice is C and all the given segments can be attained from C
  img
Harishwar yesterday

When Hydrolyis takes we get 5 different segments. So the correct choice is C and all the given segments can be attained from C
  img
Harishwar yesterday
W allylic and benzylic carbanions are said to have sp2 hybridsation?why?

Allylic and benzylic cabanions are said to have sp2 hybridization because they lone pairs present on carbon involve in delocalization(Resonance). However delocalization is effective if it...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
what is more stable benzylic or allyic ?

An allylic cation is a carbocation with the positive charge on an allylic carbon; an allylic carbon is a carbon adjacent to an sp2 carbon of an alkene. CH2=CHC + HR ALLYLIC CARBON A benzylic...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago
Explain the structure and stability of chlorides of group iV- A elements

Group IV elements form tetrahalides of the type MX 4, except PbI 4 .These halides are typically covalent,tetrahedral in structure and are very volatile.Carbon forms carbon tetrachloride(CCl...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago
Can you please suggest a good book for physical chemistry level of iit jee ?

yes my dear friend very simple and you can have excellent command over physical chemistry step (1)read ncert ( 2)read optandon simultaneously with ncert chapter (3)solve problem from...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

what you say about ananya ganguly?

harit 3 months ago
what is le chatelier's principle??? Explain in brief..

Le Châtelier'sprinciple states that if a dynamic equilibrium is disturbed by changing the conditions, the position of equilibrium shifts to counteract the change to reestablish an...
  img
Raheema Javed 18 days ago

A statement of Le Chatelier's Principle If a dynamic equilibrium is disturbed by changing the conditions, the position of equilibrium moves to counteract the change. Using Le...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
View all Questions »