there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the difference between sucrose, fructose and sugar?

Carbohydrates are classified into three main groups- 1 .Monosaccharides – These are known as simple sugars, as such carbohydrates cannot be broken into smaller units upon...
  img
Aarti Gupta 10 days ago
n-C3H7CO2H TO n-C4H9OH

Reduction with LiALH4 Thank You Ruchi Askiitians Faculty
  img
ruchi yadav 4 months ago

Using NaBH4 Thank You Ruchi Askiitians Faculty
  img
ruchi yadav 4 months ago
what is co ordinate number? how it is related to carbon?

Coordination number is the number atoms or ions which immediately surround the cental atom in a molecule or crystal. It can also be defined as the number of atoms bounded to the same cental...
  img
sumit kumar 28 days ago
Monoclinic sulphur releases 20 j of energy when 5 gm of sulphur is completely combusted.Heat of combustion of triclinic sulphur is 80 kj per mole.Find out heat of allotropization from...

S(monoclinic) +O2-------- SO2 5 g releases 20j therefore 32 g will release 4*32=128j S(triclinic)- + O2------SO2 + 80kj S(MONOCLINIC)-----S(TRICLINIC) heat of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 12 days ago
IS ELECTRICITY PASSED IN PURE WATER? HOW?

no....its obvious that electricity will not flow in pure water.... But flows in dirty water just because of the presence of ions

rajneesh sahni 4 months ago

no, deionized water is not conductive.

Indu 4 months ago

splitting of ions

BSHEKAR 4 months ago
why Be does not react with water at all and why it does not react directly with hydrogen?

Beryllium (Be) is the one Alkaline Earth Metal that does not react with water. This is due to its small size and high ionization energy in relation to the other elements that comprise this...
  img
ruchi yadav 5 months ago

Beryllium (Be) is the one Alkaline Earth Metal that does not react with water. This is due to its small size and high ionization energy in relation to the other elements that comprise this...
  img
ruchi yadav 5 months ago
View all Questions »