DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
polar molecules

polar molecules PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 5 days ago
WHAT ARE ALKYL GRUPS PLEASE EXPLAIN WITH STRUCTURES

Alkyl Groups and the Symbol R Alkyl groups are the groups that we identify for purposes of naming compounds. They are groups that would be obtained by removing a hydrogen atom from an...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 days ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 days ago
What is the purpose of vulcanisation of a styrene butadiene rubber (SBR)

vulcanization :convertion of natural rubberor relatedpolymersinto more durable materials via the addition ofsulfur.It is a type of cross-linking that changesrubberto the hard, durable...
  img
Avinash 24 days ago
what is screening effect?

"The number of electrons held between the nucleus and its outermost electrons called the shielding effect." The effect of the inner electrons in reducing the effective charge...
  img
Avinash 22 days ago
where should the lone pairs be placed in a tetrahedral hybridised compound like clf2+,explain in detail please

ClF2+ , 1> if there are 2 flurines the – it is sp2 hyb and in this Cl atom has 1lone pair and 1 odd electron so this compound is somewhat v-shaped/angular shaped further it is very rare for ...

divya 11 days ago
what are blocks in chemistry

there are four blocks in periodic table. S block (alkali) P block ( containing halogens and non- metals) D block (Transition element ) F block
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 15 days ago
View all Questions »