there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how alkenes react with hydrated proton

For the hydration of alkenes, the general chemical equation of the reaction is the following: RRC=CH2 in H2O/acid → RRC(-OH)-CH3 A hydroxyl group (OH−) attaches to one carbon of...
  img
Harishwar 10 days ago
why alcoholic.KOH gives elimination reaction but aqueous.KOH gives substitution reaction?

Aqueous KOH is alkaline in nature i.e. It gives OH - . These hydroxyde ions ions which act as strong nucleophile and replace halogen atom from alkyl halide. RCl + KOH (aq.) → ROH. This...
  img
sumit kumar 2 months ago
jkwekj

Hii The question is not clear in it’s meaning .Resend the question with correct language and data and we will reach upto you with correct answers. Thanks.... .. …
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 days ago
I need help! I have an important test scheduled for Monday and I have to study Double , Back and Redox Titration. I have O.P Tandon Physical Chemistry but I fail to understand the concept...

I think this would help you Double titration means two titrations are done in a process. In this process: The first titration is done to standardize the titrant (usually taken in burette)....
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
Why Carbon monoxide does not obey octet rule??? does it form covalent bond?? how??

In carbon monooxide molecule,carbon(C) has 4 valence e- and oxygen( O) has 6 e-.Thus total no. of valence electrons will be 10e-.If single bond is formed between C and O,to complete the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 27 days ago
a drop of water weighs 0.025 grams. Of this drop evaporates in one minute, the number of molecules escaping per second from the surface are?

18 grams of water = 1 mole of water = 6.023*10^23 molecules of water 0.025 grams of water = 0.001388 mole of water = 0.00836*10^23 molecules of water So 0.00836*10^23 molecules of water...
  img
Harishwar 11 days ago
View all Questions »