there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to remember all equation of organic chemistry

Hello Student practically it is not possible to remember all the equations of organic chemistry. But all you can do is to remember some important reactions which are asked in exams. For this...
  img
Gaurav one month ago
How to convert ethanol to methanol?

CH3-OH + HBr ------> CH3Br + H2O The next step requires a Gilman reagent, specifically (CH3)2Cu-Li+. Gilman reagents add chains to other molecules. CH3BR + (CH3)2Cu-Li+ ------> CH3-CH3...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
How to convert ethyne to ethane?

Hydrogentaion of ethyne by raney nickel (H2/Ni) will give ethane.

Shivam 2 months ago

`by heating

neelesh gautam 2 months ago
In the reaction 2Clf3= Cl2 + 3f2, how is dissociation of Clf3 favoured by increase in volume of container?

dissociation is favored by an increase in the volume of the container because here 2 mole of CLF3 dissociates into 1 mole of chlorine and 3 mole of F2 no of mole on the right hand side is...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
The mass of 70% H2SO4 required for neutralization of 1 mole of NAOH is????

The 70% is weight by weight h2so4. According to the neutralisation reaction h2so4 + 2NaOH ---> Na2SO4 + 2H2O the moles of h2so4 needed are 0.5 moles Molar mass of h2so4 =98g for 0.5 moles...

DHRUVESH KHANDELWAL 2 months ago

but answer is 35 g.....

nakul 2 months ago
A Liquid mixture containing 1 mole benzene and 1 mole of toulene . The vapour pressure of pure benzene and toulene is 103 and 32.05 mm of hg.Then find out the pressure ,the composition of...

mole fraction of benzene=1/2 and that of toluene=1/2 we have partial pressure of benzene=1/2*103 mm=51.5 mm and partial pressure of toluene=.5*32.05=16.025 mm therefore total pressure=sum of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
View all Questions »