ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
As acc. to MOT bonding molecular orbitals are stable than anti bonding molecular orbitals, but i want to know that by what percent does bonding molecular orbital is stable than anti bonding...

It depends upon the no. of electrons in bonding and antibonding orbitals, bonding will tell you the electrons that will help in forming the bond and antibonding will tell you to have the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago
WHAT ARE THE BASIC CONCEPTS IN NOMENCLATURE OF ORGANIC COMPOUNDS?

1. Compositional nomenclature This term is used in the present recommendations to denote name constructions which are based solely on the composition of the substances or species being...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago
Enthalpy of combustion of H2 to form H20 at 298K is -298KJ/mole. Bond enthalpies of H-H and O=O are 433KJ/mole and 492KJ/mole respectively. Find bond enthalpy of O-H ?

The reaction can be given as: H2....+......(1/2)O2..................................>......H2O.......+......298kJ/mol In this reaction, for combustion of 1 mole of H2, one mole of H-H...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

Dear student just replace the sign of the energy released because it is exothermically released. what you will get is also bond energy released in the formation of O-H bond....
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

answer is not matching , answr given is B

Damini Parihar 4 months ago
What are its effects on temperature, effect on inert gases, effect on pressure ,etc?

inert gas are basically having fully filled orbital.so they are highly unreactive and there is small effect. i thinh you are asking equilibrium question. lee chatlers principle effect of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago
View all Questions »