there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which of these reactions are in IIT syllabus? 1.Micheal Addition 2.Benzoin Condensation 3.Bayer Villager Oxidation 4.Wittig Reaction 5.Tischenko Reaction 6.Beckmann Rearrangement...

Hi Student, All the name reactions listed by you are present in IIT syllabus. You should go through these name reactions wery well as these are very important. you must know the mechanism of...
  img
sumit kumar 3 months ago
Is it possible to use rearrangement and ring expansion to convert five carbon ring into six carbon ring

The nitrogen (N)-containing aromatic rings can be separated into basic aromatic rings that are easily protonated, and form aromatic cations and salts (e.g., pyridinium), and non-basic...
  img
Suraj Prasad 29 days ago
pls provide me information on diff types of backbonding eg. ppi-ppi,ppi-dpi,dpi,ppi,,,,,etc

Pπ- Pπ bonding is called back bonding In BF3molecule the 2P orbitals of each F atom are fully filled, while one of 2Porbital of the B atom is vacant. The two 2P orbitals involved in...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
describe the contents of the erlenmeyer flask during titration at these points: (i)initially (ii) at half titration (iii) at the equivalence point (iv) after the equivalence point. Include...

The contents of flask sepends upon the type of titration done. For example; in acid- Base titration if we take acid in the flask with few drops of suitable indicator then in the burrete we...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 days ago
why are s,p,d,f block written is small letter

dear friend its just a method of representing the various orbitals. actually it is the azimuthal quantum number for l=0 we have s orbital l=1 p orbital l=2 d orbital l=3 f orbital and so on...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
View all Questions »