DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

why there is a side chain substitution in aromatic compounds.

generally, in absence of any lewis acid side chain substitution reaction occurs instead of disturbing the aromatic ring because, the intermediate while doing substituion in the ring have...

Harsha Vardhan 10 days ago
How to determine reactivity of substrate towards SN² and SN ​1

the reactivity order for SN1 is 3>2>1 degrees and that for SN2 is 1>2>3 therefore if the reactant is 1 degree it will prefer SN2 and if it’s 3degree it will prefer SN1 and if it’s 2 degree...

Neeti one month ago

The r

Neeti one month ago
how to determine rate determining step in reaction mechanism.

Therate determining stepis the sloweststepof a chemical reaction thatdeterminesthe speed (rate) at which the overall reaction proceeds. Consider an example of a reaction,...
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 26 days ago
what is lcao?

LCAO is a term used in referring atomic orbitals. LCAO- linear combination of atomic orbitals is a quantum superposition of molecular orbits or referring it as a technique to calculate...

Prateek Mittal 28 days ago
what is chemical formula of borane?

B2H6

sanjay 5 days ago
what is perfect defination of solute?is it the one which changes its physical state while forming solution or the one present in relatively small quantity in solution?(if we take larger...

FRIEND WE ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE SOLUTION GENERALLY BY TAKING TWO COMPONENTS ONE IS SOLUTE AND ANOTHER ONE IS SOLVENT AFTER MAKING SOLUTION THE FINAL STATE OF THE SOLUTION MATCHES TO WHICH...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details