there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
structure of organic compound

An organic compound is any member of a large class of gaseous, liquid, or solid chemical compounds whose molecules contain carbon. Carbon has four valence electrons 2s2 2p2 and it must...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 days ago

Hi Student Please mention in more detail, which organic compound’s structure you want to know since there are large number of organic compounds. If you looking for anything else please...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 days ago
how to remember all equation of organic chemistry

Hello Student practically it is not possible to remember all the equations of organic chemistry. But all you can do is to remember some important reactions which are asked in exams. For this...
  img
Gaurav one month ago
what is threo isomers???

Dear student, We know that the diastereoisomers arestereoisomersthat are notenantiomers.Though we still use two older prefixes to distinguish between diastereomers, these arethreoanderythro....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
hydrolysis constant

The salts made up of weak acid or weaak base or both when dissocated partially, then its conjugate further reacts with water and this process is called hydrolysis. For example, let a salt...
  img
Naveen Kumar 15 days ago
n factor of I ® I+

i depends on reaction... in genral n factor of I+ can be 1

Nikunj Sharma 6 days ago
Coordination no. Shown by cyclobutadiene???? Pls answr......

The salt [K([18]crown-6){Cp*Fe(η4-C4py4)}] (K1, py = 2-pyridyl, Cp* = C5Me5) is accessible by the reaction of an iron(0) naphthalene precursor and bis(2-pyridyl)acetylene. Cyclic...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
View all Questions »