there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How to convert ethyne to ethane?

Hydrogentaion of ethyne by raney nickel (H2/Ni) will give ethane.

Shivam 4 months ago

`by heating

neelesh gautam 4 months ago
incorrect name of an alkyne a) propyne b) but-2-yne c) pent-3-yne d) but-1-yne

Among the followings the incorrect name of an alkyne is pent-3-yne ,as according to IUPAC nomenclature the functional group must get lower number.When we count the C-chain,the functional...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago
how to find molarity?

molarity is the concentration of a solution given in gram moles of solute per liter of solution. It is defined as the number of moles of solute per unit volume of solution, i.e. -...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 3 months ago

it is molarity (M) = moles solute/litres solution

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 3 months ago
which book should be preferred for inorganic chemistry

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx...........................................................................................................................................
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago
The ratio of walength of photon corresponding to the “x” line of Lyman series in H-atom and “y” line of Baler series in He+ is 1:1 1:2 1:4 3:16

the wavelength of any line of lyman series is given by = and that of balmer series is [\lambda] is the wavelength. Bis a constant with the value of 3.6450682×10-7m or 364.50682 nm. mis...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago
View all Questions »