there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
incorrect name of an alkyne is : a. propyne b. but-2-yne pent-3-yne d. but-1-yne

Incorrect name of alkyne among the above is :– pent-3-yne.As per rule of IUPAC nomenclature the functional group must get lower number.It should be pent-2-yne,because when you count...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
What is the difference between sucrose, fructose and sugar?

Carbohydrates are classified into three main groups- 1 .Monosaccharides – These are known as simple sugars, as such carbohydrates cannot be broken into smaller units upon...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
convert the following into basic unit; 28.7 pm 15.15 pm 25365

0.0000000000287 0.00000000001515 25365

akash 9 days ago
What are its effects on temperature, effect on inert gases, effect on pressure ,etc?

inert gas are basically having fully filled orbital.so they are highly unreactive and there is small effect. i thinh you are asking equilibrium question. lee chatlers principle effect of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 17 days ago
"a stone is throwen in a vertically up wards directionwith the velocity of 5 m/s.if the acceleration of the stone is 10m/s in the downwords direction .what will be the height attained by the...

initial velocity= 5 m/s acceleration acts downwards that is the gravitational acc. therefore the acc. of the body is (-g) so, now when the stone will reach the highest point it’s final...

Gunjan Rawal one month ago
View all Questions »