Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 2,000 off
USE CODE: testing

there is only 2 months left for jee..ive not started organicchem...iv e just done the basics...so brothers and sisters...cn i leave the organic part,and proceed withphysical and inorganic part??pls show me a way..i would be very grateful..

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

i feel u shud stick to main chapters dat hav high weightage.... like carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids n its derivatives, nitro compounds. not but not the least is goc....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Cae­sium atomic number

Cae­sium atomic number 55

RAKESH CHINDAM 5 months ago

KARTHIK 5 months ago

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 5 months ago
what is mole fraction

Whereas mole fraction is a ratio of moles to moles , molar concentration is a ratio of moles to volume. The mole fraction is one way of expressing the composition of a mixture with a...

sanjay 5 months ago

Number of moles of solute by total number of moles of solution is called molefraction

RAKESH CHINDAM 5 months ago

Mole fraction is defined as the ratio of moles to moles .

PRAPULPODISHETTI 5 months ago
What space lattice?and explain it ??????????????????????????????

Gowri Sankar, Space lattice is a regular.indeffinetly repeated array of points in three dimensions in which the points lie at the intersections of three sets of parallel equidistant planes.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

Dear Gowri Shankar The position crystals and ions , molecules in a crystal is called space lattice.. these denoted by space is space lattice. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch one month ago

Gowri Sankar, Space lattice is a regular.indeffinetly repeated array of points in three dimensions in which the points lie at the intersections of three sets of parallel equidistant planes .

SAI SANDY one month ago
20 g of impure NaCl solution is added to aqueous solution having excess AgNO3. AgCl precipitation is obtained with mass 28.7g. find % purity of NaCl.

sory corect answer is 58.5 you can approach it by writting the balance chemical eqn {1 mol agcl will be produced by one mol of nacl} so 28.7g of agcl ie;0.2 mol will be produced by 0.2 mol...

abhishek kumar 6 months ago

as 0.2 moles of agcl is produced it means Chlorine obtained from nacl was also 0.2 moles. this implies 0.2 moles of nacl were present in the impure solution. molesXatomic weight(nacl)= MASS ...

akash 6 months ago

ya thanks, but the answer i have is 58.8%. so if anyone can provide a reason for this answer, i'll be really thankful. still thank you Mr. Akash

vindhya 6 months ago
what is rate of reaction?

Rate of reactions is besically the speed or the rate in which the reactant are getting converted into products , it depend upon multiple factors like temp, density , pressure etc, HOPE IT...

Umakant biswal one month ago

The reaction rate ( rate of reaction ) or speed of reaction for a reactant or product in a particular reaction is intuitively defined as how fast or slow a reaction takes place.

SHANMUKESHWAR 4 months ago

The Reaction Rate for a given chemical reaction is the measure of the change in concentration of the reactants or the change in concentration of the products per unit time.

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago
what is the answer?

HNO 3 is the answer. IUPAC Name of HNo 3 is Nitric acid . option is C HNo 3 Density: 1.51 g/cm³ Boiling point: 83 °C Melting point: -42 °C.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 5 months ago

Dear PRAPULPODISHETTI, Please paste complete answer in one attempt so that questioner does not get mails on your each and every answer. This irritates the questioner and we are getting lot...

Forum Team 5 months ago

Dear Satish, Please ype the question completely here instead of asking it in an attachment so that other students who will be looking for answer to this question can get this page in google ...

Forum Team 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

Get extra R 2,000 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts