MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Only (B) has a Z type configuration becoz it has more priorty groups on the same side .  Try CIP (Cahn - Ingold - Prelog Priorty Order) and you will get the answer.

3 years ago

Im incorrect in my first response. The correct answer for the question is (a).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if the solubility product of BaSO 4 is 1.5*10 -10 in water. It’s solubility , in moles per litre is

BaSO4 ionises to give – BaSO4 Ba 2+ + SO 4 2-- Suppose solubility of BaSO4 is s mol/l.It would give s mol/l of Ba2+ ions and s mol/l of SO4 2- ions on dissociation. Now, solubility...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago

BaSO4<............>Ba+..+..SO4- C........................0...........0.......(intially) C-s.....................s..............s........(at equilibrium) where s is the...
  img
Naveen Kumar 6 months ago

If solubility product is 1.5*10^10,then for given reaction relation between solubility product and solubility is s.product=4*S^3 , where ‘S’ is solubility in mol/lit.the above relation comes...

aishwaryawagh 3 months ago
Why Acetaldehyde is more soluble than Formaldehyde in water !

There is no H-bonding in both Acetaldehyde and Formaldehyde. So solubility depends on the vanderwaals forces of attractions which are proportional to molecular weight of compounds. Since MW...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago

@ramreddy sir , but then why Propanal is less soluble than Ethanal ? Also, in most of the texts we found that solublitity is inversely prop. to Hydrophobic(Alkyl) Part Conc. …

Navdeep Kumar 7 months ago
How to convert methanol to ethanol? surajit Chatterjee

firstly methanol convert to methyl alcohol in presence of PI 3 and then to methyl magnesium iodide in presence of mg/ether and then apply grignard reaction

ankit goyal 12 days ago

CH3-OH + HBr ------> CH3Br + H2O 2CH3Br -------->CH2=CH2(Alc.Koh) treat ethene with h2so4 to give enthanol..

Siddarth Siddu 12 days ago
it is difficult to calculate internal energy U ,however ∂U can be easily determined why??explain with example

According to Einstein's equation U=mc 2 we can calculate absolute energy of a body,but in this expresssion the term c 2 reffered to the energy of any system which is quite large and...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

Thanks

Deepak Bohra 4 months ago
Can chemical reactions happen at 0 degrees Kelvin? If so, how slowly would they occur?

Exactly 0K is an unattainable temperature. Temperatures can approach absolute zero but not be absolute zero. One of the ways to study very fast reactions is to cool them down to a few...

vikas yadav one month ago

Also, zero kelvin is absolute zero, complete cessation of all movement (including sub-atomic particles) No electron movement = no chemical reaction. at all.

vikas yadav one month ago
ppts on concentration cells

Hi, Do you want us to provide the ppts on concentration cells ? You can get various ppts on the same from the google search too. I would advise you to please read from the book too after...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago

i want ppts on concentration cell and types of concencentrationcell with images

Krishna Moorthy 5 months ago

i want ppts on concentration cell and types of concencentrationcell with images

Krishna Moorthy 5 months ago
View all Questions »