Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Only (B) has a Z type configuration becoz it has more priorty groups on the same side .  Try CIP (Cahn - Ingold - Prelog Priorty Order) and you will get the answer.

4 years ago

Im incorrect in my first response. The correct answer for the question is (a).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

what happen in gas convert into liquid when we compress
@ kuldeep i am not getting your query , kindly be specific , when we will compress the gas , then the particles that are there in the gas will come closer with each other and we can...
Umakant biswal one month ago
among which of the following compounds has maximum no of sp-hybridized C atomsa) (CN)2b) CH=C=CH-CNc) HCtriplebondC―CH2CH2=C=C=CH2d) HCtriple bond C―CN
HCtriplebondC―CH2CH=C=C=CH2 has highest number of sp hybridized Carbon atoms. one triple bonded and two double bonded woth no hydrogens.
Vikas TU 2 days ago
But the answer is given HC triple bond C―CN...................……… ……………………………………… …………………………….................................
Vaibhavi 2 days ago
suggest a good book for ORGANIC & INORGANIC Chemistry fot JEE(Mains & Advance) and also suggest a good book which has all the three sections of chemistry i.e, (Organic , Inorganic &...
@ aryan if u are considering both mains and adv , then they both are separate . beacuse jee mains testing how much facts u can remember , but jee adv are totally conceptual and they are...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
From my actual experience read NCERT books thoroughly. Every step every word every paraagraph is important. Books U can take then as: Organic chemitsry by Morrison and Boyd or by Shishir...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
The phosphate of a certain metal M is M3 (PO4)2. The correct formula of metal sulphate would be??? Please explain the answer and thank you in advance.
the metal will be from II(A) Group i.e can be Be,Mg,Ca Etc. since, M 2+ PO 4 3- By cross multiplication we get this formula.
2017 years ago
What is the structure of ortho boric acid...??also , explain its structure..
Dear student Below is the structure of Boric acid But there exists extensive hydrogen bonding in between the OH groups of boric acid because of which the new structure becomes :-
Bhavya 2 months ago
ortho boric acid is the weak monobasic acid which is also used as antiseptic and for health hazards. the thre -OH group are simply attached with boron atom as usual with sigma bonds. the...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Current 10 amp passed througj cuso4 for 32min 10 sec.if 896ml oxy liberated at stp calculate efficiency of cell
from faraday’s law, moles x valence factor = i*t/F moles = i*t/F*n = 10*1930/2*96485 = 0.100 approx. Moles given at STP = 0.896/22.4 = 0.04 efficiency = (0.1-0.04)/0.1 * 100 => 60%
Vikas TU 27 days ago
Nmm thanks buddy.a small mistake valency factor n=4.because 2h2o gives o2 + 4h^+ +4eso the moles=.05 nd the answer is 80%
Pulkit Khandelwal 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn