Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Only (B) has a Z type configuration becoz it has more priorty groups on the same side .  Try CIP (Cahn - Ingold - Prelog Priorty Order) and you will get the answer.

3 years ago

Im incorrect in my first response. The correct answer for the question is (a).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what happens when i add MCPBA reagent to an alkene?

mCPBA forms epoxides when added to alkenes Check the image for the reaction
  img
Avinash 4 days ago
compare the stability of the following compounds, (i) (a) ph-ch2(free radical) (b)(ch3)3c(free radical) (c)ch3-ch(free radical)-ch3 (d)ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) (ii)(a) ch2=ch(free radical)...

ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) is an allyl i mistook it for vinyl. allyls are more reactive than primary secondary and tertiary radicals and vinyls are less reactive. ch2=ch(free radical) is a...

sufi digital 8 months ago

actually i meant allyls are more stable than primary secondary and tertiary radicals and vinyl is less stable. allyls are stabalised by resonance but vinyls are not. by mistake i wrote...

sufi digital 8 months ago

and for the second question,answer is ph-ch2(free radical)> ch3-ch2(free radical)>ch2=ch(free radical)>ph(free radical)> ch(triple bond)c(free radical)

vineet chatterjee 8 months ago
Sir, Is there any positively charged nucleophile....

Nucleophile is an species which can either be negative charge or electrically neutral.But in both cases it should carry electron to share i.e acting as an Lewis base.For ex- 1. Neutral...
  img
Aarti Gupta 10 months ago

Dear student as in the above answer it is explained that nucleophile is an species which is either neutral or negative charge so it means that nucleophiles are not the positive charge...
  img
Aarti Gupta 9 months ago

ya but can you give me an example for positively charged nucleophile...

Bhubesh 10 months ago
The energy of an excited H-atom is -3.4eV.Calculate the angular momentum of electron

Given-- Energy of excited H-atom = – 3.4eV Angular momentum of e- = ? Solution-- We know that energy of an e- in n th orbit of hydrogen is given as-- En = – 13.6/n 2 eV/atom...
  img
Aarti Gupta 14 days ago
do noble gases form coordinate bond?comment

Coordination compounds such as Ar·BF 3 have been postulated to exist at low temperatures, but have never been confirmed. Also, compounds such as WHe 2 and HgHe 2 were reported to have been...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 14 days ago
what is chemical bonding

A. Covalent, Polar covalent, and Ionic Bonds Because the hydrogen molecule contains two identical atoms, it can be assumed that the bonding electrons in this covalent bond are shared...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 8 days ago

The Chemical Bond The atoms of a compound are held together by chemical bonds formed by the interaction of electrons from each atom. According to the octet rule Section 5.7C1, atoms bond...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 8 days ago

T

deepak 9 days ago
View all Questions »