2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Only (B) has a Z type configuration becoz it has more priorty groups on the same side .  Try CIP (Cahn - Ingold - Prelog Priorty Order) and you will get the answer.

2 years ago

Im incorrect in my first response. The correct answer for the question is (a).

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir please help me balance this equation- Cr(oh)3+IO3^-1-------->I-+CrO4^2-(in basic medium) by ion electron method. Sir it is written in my book to first balance all the atoms other that o...

Step-I : Write the two halves ; one the reduction-half and the other oxidation-half. Cr(OH) 3. ............>CrO 4 2- ...........................(i) oxidation-half IO 3 - .............
  img
Naveen Kumar yesterday
if the solubility product of BaSO 4 is 1.5*10 -10 in water. It’s solubility , in moles per litre is

BaSO4 ionises to give – BaSO4 Ba 2+ + SO 4 2-- Suppose solubility of BaSO4 is s mol/l.It would give s mol/l of Ba2+ ions and s mol/l of SO4 2- ions on dissociation. Now, solubility...
  img
Aarti Gupta 13 days ago

BaSO4<............>Ba+..+..SO4- C........................0...........0.......(intially) C-s.....................s..............s........(at equilibrium) where s is the...
  img
Naveen Kumar 13 days ago
W allylic and benzylic carbanions are said to have sp2 hybridsation?why?

Allylic and benzylic cabanions are said to have sp2 hybridization because they lone pairs present on carbon involve in delocalization(Resonance). However delocalization is effective if it...
  img
Ramreddy 12 days ago
is lanthanoids can form nitrides ?

yes lanthanoid form nitrides. All of the lanthanides form a mononitride, LnN, with the rock salt structure. The mononitrides have attracted interest because of their unusual physical...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
What is Oxidative Fusion?

Oxidative -fusion reactions are shown by certain types of metal-carborane complexes.In oxidative-fusion two open-cage (eg- pyramidal) ligands are face coordinated to a transition metal which...
  img
Aarti Gupta 12 days ago
in exams so many times it is asked that what is the dipole moment of dis n dis compond or 1.64 or anythng else is d dipole moment of which element...how dis will b calculted....

Please ask a particular question we will help you , i am not able to understand your quetstion completely what you want to ask, please ask the direct question.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

Write the formula for dipole moments on your paper: |m| = d * R. In this formula, |m| stands for the absolute value of the dipole moment, meaning you will express the dipole moment as a...

dfdffdfddffd 4 months ago
View all Questions »