MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Only (B) has a Z type configuration becoz it has more priorty groups on the same side .  Try CIP (Cahn - Ingold - Prelog Priorty Order) and you will get the answer.

3 years ago

Im incorrect in my first response. The correct answer for the question is (a).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is more stable benzylic or allyic ?

An allylic cation is a carbocation with the positive charge on an allylic carbon; an allylic carbon is a carbon adjacent to an sp2 carbon of an alkene. CH2=CHC + HR ALLYLIC CARBON A benzylic...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago

since benzylic cation can delocaize the electrons more efficiently than alylic

Abhishek one month ago
list of name reactions

Sandmeyer Reaction Gatterman Reaction Finkelstein Reaction Swarts Reaction Wurtz Reaction Wurtz-Fittig Reaction Fittig Reaction Friedel-Crafts alkylation Reaction Friedel-Crafts acylation...

Yash Jain 2 months ago

Also, there are few tests like: Tollen’s test Fehling’s test Hinsberg’s test and else.

Yash Jain 2 months ago
What explanation do we give for the acidic nature sequence ch4

because it donate h+ ion.

ANKIT 4 months ago

BECAUSE IT DEBddddB

ANKIT 4 months ago
Which is the hardest substance ? why is it so?

Diamond is regarded as the hardest known material in the world.But now scientists have calculated that a material called as lonsdaleite which is also called hexagonal diamond, since...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago

Diamond no longer nature's hardest material The gemstone lost its title of the "world's hardest material" to man-made nanomaterials some time ago. Now a rare natural...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago

diamond.........it has a tetra hedral shape of carbon which is not easy to break also its shape is symmetrical which is always favoured by our nature That’s what i think

parv 3 months ago
how to find molarity?

molarity is the concentration of a solution given in gram moles of solute per liter of solution. It is defined as the number of moles of solute per unit volume of solution, i.e. -...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 5 months ago

it is molarity (M) = moles solute/litres solution

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 5 months ago
How many types of packing is their in unit cell?? Which are they??? Explain each

Close packing The principles involved can be understood by considering the most efficient way of packing together equal-sized spheres and stacking close-packed atomic planes in three...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago
View all Questions »