MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Only (B) has a Z type configuration becoz it has more priorty groups on the same side .  Try CIP (Cahn - Ingold - Prelog Priorty Order) and you will get the answer.

3 years ago

Im incorrect in my first response. The correct answer for the question is (a).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the difference between amyl and active amyl

img
Harishwar 6 months ago
the hybridisation of alkane is?

sp 3 hybridization since all C are linked with single bonds.
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 days ago
compare the stability of the following compounds, (i) (a) ph-ch2(free radical) (b)(ch3)3c(free radical) (c)ch3-ch(free radical)-ch3 (d)ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) (ii)(a) ch2=ch(free radical)...

ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) is an allyl i mistook it for vinyl. allyls are more reactive than primary secondary and tertiary radicals and vinyls are less reactive. ch2=ch(free radical) is a...

sufi digital 4 months ago

actually i meant allyls are more stable than primary secondary and tertiary radicals and vinyl is less stable. allyls are stabalised by resonance but vinyls are not. by mistake i wrote...

sufi digital 4 months ago

and for the second question,answer is ph-ch2(free radical)> ch3-ch2(free radical)>ch2=ch(free radical)>ph(free radical)> ch(triple bond)c(free radical)

vineet chatterjee 4 months ago
is ncert level knowledge enough for doing competetion level inorgang chem. as it only requires learning by heart ( in aipmt or jee mains both have same level )

no my dear friend if you really want to have good command then you should read OPtandon inorganic chemistry along with NCERT.you can also try reading JDLEE but at the last.but optandon+NCERT...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago
Sir, can you represent internuclear axis in figure

Internuclear axis is the line connecting two nuclei. Here the axis of orbital is different from the internuclear axis. in Sigma bond : Axes of both overlapping orbitals is same as the...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago

axis of orbital is different from the internuclear axis ? in figure And how the axis of orbital can you represent internuclear axis &

Vineeth 5 months ago
I dont find qualitative analysis chapter.Can you please say me where i can find it out?

For qualitative analysis you can refer P BAHADUR book which is given at the end of the book.
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago
View all Questions »