2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Only (B) has a Z type configuration becoz it has more priorty groups on the same side .  Try CIP (Cahn - Ingold - Prelog Priorty Order) and you will get the answer.

2 years ago

Im incorrect in my first response. The correct answer for the question is (a).

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
calculate moles of 100g of electrons

1 e - is 9.1x10 -31 kg No of electrons in 100g i.e 0.1 kg = 0.1/(9.1x10 -31 ) 6.022 x 10 23 no of electron= 1 mole .1/(9.1x10 -31 ) electrons= ( 1/(6.022 x 10 23 ) )x (.1/(9.1x10 -31 )) =...
  img
Harsh Patodia 27 days ago
what is phase transfer catalyst?

Phase-transfer catalysis is a special form of heterogeneous catalysis.It refers to the acceleration of the reaction upon the addition of the phase-transfer catalyst.A phase-transfer catalyst...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 days ago
what is poppof’s rule ?

Popoff’s Rule - Oxidation of ketones is sometimes governed by this rule.According to this rule carbonyl group remains with smaller alkyl group. [O] Me- CO-Me ----------> MeCOOH + CO...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago
What is dark matter?

Dark matter is a kind of matter hypothesized in astronomy and cosmology to account for gravitational effects that appear to be the result of invisible mass. Dark matter cannot be seen...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
see attachment and explain it

hi student it is requested not to provide such type of question which is not visible.Please focus the camera nicely so that it is properly readable and then submit it again.The proper...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 29 days ago

sorry sir for inconvenience caused to uou reading question i will post new question with better image quality

Shivam 28 days ago
why the oxidizing character of elements increases from left to right across a period & decreases down a group ?

Oxidising power is the tendency of an element to accept electron.The greater is its ability greater will be its oxidising power Down the group the effective nuclear charge decreases whereas...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
View all Questions »