2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Only (B) has a Z type configuration becoz it has more priorty groups on the same side .  Try CIP (Cahn - Ingold - Prelog Priorty Order) and you will get the answer.

2 years ago

Im incorrect in my first response. The correct answer for the question is (a).

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
1)write bond line formula for tertiary butyl cyclo pentane. 2)convert benzene---P-Nitro Bromo Benzene

1. Bond Line Structure ofbutyl cyclo pentane. 2. Benzene to pera-nitro bromobenzene
  img
Pankaj 2 days ago
most important topics in alcohols phenols ethers!!??

1.First in order to get the basic idea of the compounds study the classification of organic compounds as alcohols,phenols and ethers. 2.Practise IUPAC nomenclature of the compounds.Bond...
  img
Aarti Gupta 12 days ago
What is the difference between sucrose, fructose and sugar?

The word “sugar”is used to represent a group of organic compounds known as carbohydrates i.e. sugar and carbohydrates are same thing. Sugar or carbohydrates are the compounds...
  img
Pankaj 2 days ago
Why isn’t e/m ratio of proton constant in anode ray tube experiments?

Anode rays are because of nucleus containing protons and neutrons and different atoms have different ratio of protons to neutrons so e/m ratio differs(since mass is also affected by...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 21 days ago
1.Total no of spectral lines in UV region during transition from 5 th excited state to 1 st excited state 2.Ratio of spin angular momentum to orbital angular momentum of a 4s electron

1. UV region refers to lyman series ..according to question, transition is from 5 th excited state to 1 st excited state.. that means, from n=6 to n=2 . but, the transition from n=6 to n=2...

stenly 15 days ago
Cr(NH 3 )(CO 3 ) what is the oxidation no. of Cr?

the oxidation state of the metal atom is the charge that would exist on the atom if the bonding were completly ionic oxidation no. of Cr:- i think you are missing its a carbonate ligand and...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 days ago
View all Questions »