2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Only (B) has a Z type configuration becoz it has more priorty groups on the same side .  Try CIP (Cahn - Ingold - Prelog Priorty Order) and you will get the answer.

2 years ago

Im incorrect in my first response. The correct answer for the question is (a).

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can i know the rule for naming this compound

3-Ethyl4-propyloctane not much sure about the punctuations

Sankalp Tiwari 16 days ago
incorrect name of an alkyne is : a. propyne b. but-2-yne pent-3-yne d. but-1-yne

Incorrect name of alkyne among the above is :– pent-3-yne.As per rule of IUPAC nomenclature the functional group must get lower number.It should be pent-2-yne,because when you count...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago
Explain band spectrum?

you can assume it like fingerprints of any person. For every element you can have band spectrum. The transition spectrum patten is unique for every element. By transition i mean the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 days ago

Spectral bands are part of optical spectra of polyatomic systems, including condensed materials, large molecules, etc. Each line corresponds to one level in the atom splits in the molecules....
  img
Suraj Prasad 3 days ago

Wikipedia is good .Can you explain in your own words in short ?

Vineeth 3 days ago
400 ml of oxygen at 27 c are cooled to -15c at constant pressure .calculate the contraction

V`/V = T`/T = 288/300 V` = (400 x 288)/300 = 384 ml. contraction = 16 ml = 16/400 x 100 = 4`/. .

Chirag Goel 10 days ago
Is dsp3 and sp3d hybridisation the same? Also, is dsp hybridisation possible?

dsp3 is an inner orbital hybridisation whereas sp3d is an inner orbital hybridisation.When(n-1)d orbital combines with n s orbital and np orbital we get dsp3 hybridisation whereas if nd...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
View all Questions »