MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Only (B) has a Z type configuration becoz it has more priorty groups on the same side .  Try CIP (Cahn - Ingold - Prelog Priorty Order) and you will get the answer.

3 years ago

Im incorrect in my first response. The correct answer for the question is (a).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have purchased the book for organic chemistry by ms chouhan, solomon, fryhle. So my question to you was that whether it is a good book for understanding organic chemistry or not or should...

both the books are enough for understanding organic chemistry. You can use MS chauhan for solving questions and solomon fryhle for theory. No other book is really...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago

Thank you

Utkarsh 6 months ago
Why are tertiary alcohol more reactive to haloacids than secondary and primary

Dear student the order of stability of carbocation is – tertiary > secondary > primary This is due to the fact that greater the number of alkyl gorups on the carbon carrying +ive...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

Dear student inductive effect is of two types- 1) --I effect which is also known as e- withdrawing effect and 2).+I effct which is also known as e- releasing effect. Alkyl groups show +I...
  img

Alcohols are the class of organic compounds which have -OH as the functional group. Reaction of alcohols with haloacids like HCl,HBr and HI involves the cleavage of C--OH bond of...
  img
what is the general name of CH2

It has no common neme.......its a hydrocarbon .It is just a group of carbon and hydrogen atoms .It's name is methylene group. There are names for c2h2 etc

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one month ago

there is no general name of ch2 it is just counted as one carbon when we do iupac nomenclature of different compunds approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

Its no compound. Its just a group and its formulated name is Methylene group.

Yash Jain one month ago
What is the difference between didentate ligand and ambidentate ligand?

Bidentate ligand A bidentate ligand has two points at which it can attach to the central atom. One example of such a ligand is: oxalate ion The two single-bonded oxygen atoms can each donate...
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago

Didentate or Bidentate ligands are the logands which makes bonds with the metal ion in two places. It make two bonds with two different portion of its structure. Ambidentate ligands are the...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

a bidentate is one which combines from 2 different sites simultaneously....but ambidentae is one which can combine from 2 sites but at a time only one site can combine(ambidentate ar...
  img
Harishwar 7 months ago
which of the molecule can exists as such: a.He 2 b.Be 2 c.Ne 2 d.O 2 +

Be2 does not exist because it has 4 electrons in valence shell and when we draw it molecular orbital diagram its bond order comes out to be 0 so it does not exist but i think in book answer...

ng29 one month ago

d.O 2 + rest all are noble gase which are inert and they do not react with any othe compunds approve if use ful

ng29 one month ago
which book should i prefer for chemistry fo competition for iit

Whatever you feel like you can do. But plz complete it From my point of view Op tondon Ms chouhan P bahadur himanshu pandeyare good choices and even coaching pakages.
  img
Abhinav 5 days ago

for organic ms chouhan for inorganic op tandon for physical ks verma cengage

akshat 5 days ago

prefer balaji publication

rahul 5 days ago
View all Questions »