Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

you said more resonance than chlorobenzene.How come,please give a detailed explanation
You also said "chloro benene shows its resonance sructures in such a way that its chlorine atom lone pairs involvement into the planarity is not so it is aromatic".Sorry I could not understand what u r trying to say.Please give a detailed explanation.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Sudarshan,

I also studied up to that stage.. i don't know the detailed explanation

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

What is the difference between and Benzene structures?
Dear student The first structure given by you is canonical structure whereas the second one is resonance hybrid structure.
Bhavya 2 months ago
Both the structures are same . Resonance in actual takes place in benzene like this as canonical form. And therfore the pi bonds chnges with past pace that the structure appears as circle...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Is vicinal dihalide more stable than normal than other halides and dihalide?
Yes, i think so as single carbon atom attache with more than one halide is a advantage. it leads as a strong base and could lead to an elimination reaction easily.
Vikas TU one month ago
Please give me the correct stability order for Cabocation. In different books different orders are thereWhich is correct
@ joseph 1- increasing substitution increaseas stability we look at the no. of bonding electrons that are attached to carbocation beacuse those bonding electrons , will help in allivating...
Umakant biswal 24 days ago
Hi, for the stability of carbocation always remember this trick, +MR HI This is the order of checking the stability in sequence wise. +M => +mesomeric effect {learn the +M effect showing...
Vikas TU 24 days ago
Generally the stability of carbocation is tertiary > secondary > primary > methyl this is generally decided by mesomerism ,inductive effect and the hyperconjugation
Amay chugh 22 days ago
The specific heat of a metal is 0. 16cal/g . It`s approximate atomic weight is
atomic mass *specific heat =6.4(dulong petit law) so approx. atomuic mass =6.4/.16=40 (dulong petit is used to find atomic mass or specific heat )
shivani one month ago
What about order of strength of overlapping in 1s-1s, 2s-2s, 2s-2p, 2p-2p and 1s-2p??
Thank you sir but Directional bonds are more strong right?? I read in some book ,in that order is given as 1s-1s (because of size)> 2p-2p>2s-2p>2s-2s. I have a doubt so i asked here
Subramanya one month ago
@ subramanya the order of strength of overlapping is 1s-1s > 2s-2s > 1s-2p > 2s-2p > 2p-2p .. HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT ALL THE BEST ..
Umakant biswal one month ago
When the speed of an electron increases, its specific charge
As per the theory of relativity, as the velocity of electron increases its mass also increases. As specific charge is inversely proportional to mass, as mass increases specific charge...
Amogh Dasture 2 months ago
@ mandeep we know that specific charges are e/m e/m is inversely proportional to the velocity of the electron ,, therefore as speed of the electron increases , the specific charges...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
When the spped of an electron increases, its charge /mass ratio or specific charge decreases.................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn