I have Brilliant-2007 material.My institute has just finished Organic and I'm know hwere near JEE standard in Organic ! I frequently read all the reactions and their mechanisms again and again...I'm preventing myself to do problems because almost all problems are based on reactions and their mechanisms and I I'm still NOT sure abt them. BUT I don't know whther this is the right approach to get the concepts in Organic Chemistry + Remember all the important reactions ?

I have Brilliant-2007 material.My institute has just finished Organic and I'm know hwere near JEE standard in Organic ! I frequently read all the reactions and their mechanisms again and again...I'm preventing myself to do problems because almost all problems are based on reactions and their mechanisms and I I'm still NOT sure abt them. BUT I don't know whther this is the right approach to get the concepts in Organic Chemistry + Remember all the important reactions ?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Askiitian.Expert Rajat
24 Points
14 years ago

Hi Jathin,

If you want , you can join Askiitians Online Coaching Sessions to make you really good at IITJEE syllabus

For more details, please refer to the Packages section of our website

Regards

Rajat

Askiitians.com

varun ganesh
18 Points
13 years ago

in Wade Jr. it was said that remembering theory without doing problems is like reading thoroughly the physique body building books and not implementing them on our body.....remember it is not our 10 class where questions come directly for the end chapter  exercises.....any competitive exam gives a twist which requires thinking......so we must gain experiance in twists and problem solving skills....do read exeptions and remember them ....

happy to help...

pls rate this

thax

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free