Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

An organic compound X has six carbon atoms in a ring system,two double bonds and a nitro group as substituent,X is

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

the molecular formula is C6H7O2N

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

Why do we prefer Friedel craft acylation to Friedel craft alkylation in preparation of alkylbenzene?
There are many electrophilic substitution reactions associated with benzene and benzene derivatives. However, very few of them involve formation of a carbon-carbon bond, one of the primary...
dolly bhatia 2 months ago
Friedel craft acylation inviles always the double bonded Oxygen with R or other group which leads to decrease in the density of the electrons. .Where as alkyl group -R shows +I effect which ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Which of the following order is incorrect for given property?
Dear student A option is not visible clearly.Kindly resend.
Bhavya one month ago
“C” since, first conjugate base in Ist compond is stabalised by H-bonding hence it is strongest acid hence given order is incorrect.
Pranav Dabhade one month ago
What is the difference between and Benzene structures?
Dear student The first structure given by you is canonical structure whereas the second one is resonance hybrid structure.
Bhavya 2 months ago
Both the structures are same . Resonance in actual takes place in benzene like this as canonical form. And therfore the pi bonds chnges with past pace that the structure appears as circle...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
What is vapor pressure ? kindly explain with example .
Vapor pressure is the pressure exerted by the vapor/gaseous particles onto the liquid just above them at temal equilibrium. or it is the tendency of vapors to escape from the liquid or...
2017 years ago
state kohlrausch law of independent migration of ions? write one of its application ?
This law states that the limiting molar conductivity of an electrolyte can be represented as the sum of the individual contributions of its anion and cation. Applications of Kohlrausch 's...
SAHIL 17 days ago
Why Rutherford used alpha particle and gold foil in his experiment
dear ankesh can i know the reason for disapproval ?? i mean my answers are correct , tell me the thing that u nt understood . ?? or what else u required for this question ??
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@ ankesh The reason why rutherford use alpha particle for the experiment 1- they are heavily and positively charged . 2- they donot have any electron 3- as like charges will repel , the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn