Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

Give synthesis of Benzoic acids by Oxidation of -CH3. Also i face trouble in mechanism of Nitration and Sulfonation.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Synthesis of benzoic acids by oxidation of –CH3

Mechanism of Nitration:

Mechanism of Sulfonation:

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

can i know which book can i refer for jee mains with basics i m very back at basics
@ ram , i think u are asking for the organic chemistry . if so, then start with ncert , with reading of ncert , your besic will get strong as it explains each and every mechanism step by...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
Can`t understand how to name compounds in IUPAC and common names, and how are they attached to compounds??
@ pallavi KIndly be specific , as there are so much groups in alkanes which can be attached , else u can just post a pic of organic compound and i can give u the full explanation on how...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Concepts map for general organic chemistry class11 and full nomenclatue organic compound with rule
For detail explaination about the chapter and Mind map (which is the flow chart of the chapter with all the imp concepts and formula) Check more about this package here...
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
@ manish You can refer to the askiitian study material and revision notes for that , the mindmaps alongwith every name reaction and mechanism is listed their , also the nomenclature rule ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
how to derive gay lussac`s law of pressure and temperature relationship
pressure is directly prop to temp at constant volume. so here v is const and no of moles is p= a constant * T …........ P/T = a CONST
2017 years ago
the hybridization of phosphorus in PCl 5 (in solid state ) is 1)sp 3 2)sp 3 d 2 3)sp 3 d 4)both 1 and 2
ans is given as 4...
krishna priya 7 days ago
@ krishna option no 3 turns out to be the correct option , here , the orbitals are filled by electrons of five cl atom . there are 5 p-cl sigma bond , three in one plane and make an angle...
Umakant biswal 8 days ago
does it show ionic charecter in solid...
krishna priya 5 days ago
Discuss the geometry of molecules having two lone pair and two bond pairs.
molecules having two lone pair and two bond pairs would exhibit the sp3 hybridization with BENT /ANGULAR/V -SHAPE. for example water molecule that is H2O has be shape with oxygen atom...
Vikas TU 13 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn