Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

Kindly explain the:

synthesis of m-bromonitrobenzene from benzene and synthesis of p-bromonitrobenzene.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Orientation and synthesis.

(Order is important)

synthesis of m-bromonitrobenzene from benzene:

synthesis of p-bromonitrobenzene from benzene:

You may assume that you can separate a pure para- isomer from an ortho-/para- mixture.

note:  the assumption that you can separate a pure para isomer from an ortho/para mixture does not apply to any other mixtures.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

i have not prepare that well for cbse or iit please give advice for how can i complete my subjects and get good grades.
@ shivam donot get frustrated , there are enough time left for cbse board exam to prepare . now , what u have to do s below 1- read out the ncert only , and solve exercise and intext...
Umakant biswal one month ago
i didn’t understand anything in organic chemistry and there ractions
@ shubham kindly tell me which reaction u are not able to understand ?? so, that i can explain you the whole process here , and while reading the mechanism and reaction intermediate ,...
2017 years ago
What are the unique properties is carbon that makes it different from other elements ​
Carbon has several allotropes, or different forms in which it can exist. These allotropes include graphite and diamond, which have very different properties . Despite carbon's ability to...
Umakant biswal one month ago
how an oxygen satisfies their valency in superoxide by sharing of ½ – ½ electrons ?
Oxidative stress is an imbalance, in biological cells in particular, between the state of two chemical processes: formation of ‘reactive oxygen species’(ROS), more generally ‘reactive...
dolly bhatia one month ago
Calculate the pressure exerted by one mole of CO 2 gas at 273 K if the van der Waa ls‟ constant a = 3.592 dm 6 atm mol – 2 . Assume that the volume occupied by CO 2 molecules is negligible.
but this question is an iit jee advanced 2000 chemistry question....they too have not specified the volume...
Balaji Krishnamachari 13 days ago
Since Volume of container is not specified the Real gas eqn. would get remained in terms of volume. Negligible molecules volume would only led the b constant to zero. Mention the Volume of...
Vikas TU 14 days ago
What is the oxidation state of Cl in the compound HOCl
@ prashant The oxidation number of Cl is always -1 when it's not in diatomic form (Cl2). so, here also the oxidation number is -1 in the case of cl . this compound , oxidation number...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
The Oxidation Number of Cl in HOCl is +1. It can be calculated as below: Total Charge on Molecule is Zero(0). Therefore, 0 = + 1 (for Hydrogen) – 2 (for Oxygen) ​+ X (for Chlorine) 0 = – ​1 ...
Bhasker Goel 3 months ago
Oxygen being more electronegative than Cl, oxygen retains its oxidation stat of -2. So, it mans that Chlorine will have an oxidation state of +1 in this compound.
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift