FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   draw the resonance structure of naphthalene,thiophene,furan 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

the bonds C1–C2, C3–C4, C5–C6 and C7–C8 are double in two of the three structures, the others are double in only one.

Resonace structures of naphthalene

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
carbon

Do you think we all are non living? do you think we all are non living with complex structures as we all are made up of elements working in complex manner by chemical reaction...but we...

Hello Akansha, You have asked a very good question. All the living and non-living objects are made up of the fundamental particles atoms, molecules and sub atomic particles. In a living...
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago
which is more reactive toward electrophilic aromatic substitution: Ph-OH or Ph-OR and why....

--OR group has +R effect and _I effect..Thus for electrophilic aromatic substitution Ph-OH is more reactive because of greater _I effect of OH as compared to OR..

Bhubesh 5 months ago

Ph-OR , because it -R also has some +I effect.

daksh 5 months ago
Which has higher resonance energy ch2=ch-f or ch2=ch-br?

ch2=ch-br has high resonance energy because lone pairs on Br involve in resonance easily giving more delocalization and hence more resonance energy. Flourine is more elctronegative thats why...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago

yes the other one has more resonance energy because resonanance is more effective in C-F bond than in C-Br bond

daksh 8 months ago

the other one has more resonance energy

agam goel 8 months ago
Calculate molarity of water

1 liter would weigh 1 kg. this mass is divided by the molecular weight of water(18.0152g/mol) gives 55.5 moles molarity of water is 55.5 mole/litre

A M S ARUN KRISHNA 2 days ago
A sample of Oleum is labelled 118% . The percentage of free SO 3 in the sample is

Oleum, also known as fuming sulfuric acid, is a solution of various compositions ofsulfur trioxideinsulfuric acid, or sometimes more specifically todisulfuric acid(also known as pyrosulfuric...
  img
Avinash 25 days ago

Dont get confused. I’ll try to make it simpler sulfur trioxide+ sulfuric acid → oleum SO3(g) +H2SO4(aq) → H2S2O7(l) oleum + water →sulfuric acid H2S2O7(l) +H2O(l) →...
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

I am not getting it . Pls tell in simpler terms i.e in 118g H 2 SO 4 100 gwater & 18g H 2 SO 4 is there or anything else.

Kartikey Sharma 19 days ago
is ch3cooh an acid or a base and why isnt there hydrogen what is h3

The hydrogen center in thecarboxyl group(−COOH) in carboxylic acids such as acetic acid can separate from the molecule by ionization CH3COOH → CH3COO − + H + Because of this...
  img
Avinash yesterday
View all Questions »