Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

draw the resonance structure of naphthalene,thiophene,furan 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

the bonds C1–C2, C3–C4, C5–C6 and C7–C8 are double in two of the three structures, the others are double in only one.

Resonace structures of naphthalene

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Almost all the earths energy supply comes from what? Update: earths interior the sun carbon dioxide the oceans

the sun some comes from geothermal and some from nuclear (fossil fuel energy still comes from the sun)

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The sun

UPINDERJEET SINGH 3 months ago

conssider too Nuclear energy from radioactive elements in the earth's mantle/core

vikas yadav 3 months ago
I have op tandon organic chemistry and solomons fryhle chemistry. WHich book should i read. OP tandon has only reaction whose mechanism are’nt there.So should i prefer solomon fryhle or op...

dont refer more forigen books refer those which are prepared for iit jee follow sanayal for mechnism n do practice from ms chouan or himinshu panday

Nicho priyatham one month ago

You may refer Modern’s ABC of Chemistry. It will help you grasp all the concepts with ease and give you ample scope of attempting numericals.

Rounak Datta one month ago

solomon frhyle is best book among ur choices u can do himanshu pandey for questions for practice it is very good book APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
Which is more readily nitrated phenol or aniline and why!!?

In fact NH2 is such a strong +R group that you won't get a monosubstituted product. More than 1 substitution will occur therefore you must forst acetylate the NH2 group first, with acetic...

Neeti yesterday

Since the NH2 group is a stronger +R showing group than OH therefore aniline is more easily nitrated than phenol.

Neeti yesterday
polar molecules

polar molecules PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 days ago
explain briefly about avagadro’s law

friend like you know 1 dozen means 12 like that 1mole means 6.022 into 10 to the power 23 particles this no. is called avogadro’s number avogadro told that no of moles in a substance can be ...

Rijit Singh 10 days ago
is the melting and boiling point of s-block elements high or low?

ALKALI METALS ---> Melting and boiling points of alkali metals are quite low and decrease down the group due to weakening of metallic bond. Fr is liquid at room temperature ALKALINE EARTH...

Vaibhav Gupta 4 days ago

thanks, but then why is it said that all metals have high melting and boiling point? So, kindly tell me Mr. Vaibhav. Thanks again

vindhya 3 days ago
best book for inorganic chem

JD LEE for theory problems jaiswal approve if u feel if is useful

Nicho priyatham one month ago

jdlee consice inorganic chemistry

grenade one month ago

BALAJI PUBLICATIONS and jdlee

grenade one month ago
View all Questions »