Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

what are the important organic reactions and reagents that are required for iitjee.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Important organic reactions include:

Acetoacetic Ester Condensation

Acetoacetic Ester Synthesis

Acyloin Condensation

Alder-Ene Reaction

Aldol Addition

Aldol Condensation

Appel Reaction

Arbuzov Reaction

Arndt-Eistert Synthesis

Azide-Alkyne 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition

Azo Coupling

Baeyer-Villiger Oxidation

Baker-Venkataraman Rearrangement

Balz-Schiemann Reaction

Bamford-Stevens Reaction

Barton Decarboxylation

Barton-McCombie Reaction (Barton Desoxygenation)

Baylis-Hillman Reaction

Beckmann Rearrangement

Benzilic Acid Rearrangement

Benzoin Condensation

Bergman Cyclization

Bestmann-Ohira Reagent

Biginelli Reaction

Birch Reduction

Bischler-Napieralski Reaction

Blaise Reaction

Blanc Reaction

Bohlmann-Rahtz Pyridine Synthesis

Boronic Acid Mannich Reaction

Bouveault-Blanc Reduction

Brook Rearrangement

Brown Hydroboration

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

What are antibiotics...............................................?
Antibiotics: Antibiotics are chemical substances produced by micro-organism (bacteria, fungi and mould) which prevent the growth or kill other micro-organisms.
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ ram An antibiotic is given for the treatment of an infection caused by bacteria. Antibiotics target microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi and parasites. However, they are not effective...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I have op tandon for organic chemistry but my teacher says it`s not that good any idea what r must buy for organic? For problems I have himanshu pandey book
@ harsha yes ,o.p tandon is not at all required for organic chemistry , beacuse there are many concept which areabove the level of which jee advanced actually tests . so, for that reason...
Umakant biswal one month ago
frst of all gowith ncert , then solve all ques from himanshu pandey , if u are now at class 11 th then go with morrision and boyd , and if on class 12 th , then go with shortcuts for...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Thx a lot :) , I am like in extended now, kinda forgot most of it so I guess I'll get Morrison and boyd, my teacher said ceng but Nvm no one else suggested that
Kottapalli Sai Harsha one month ago
What will be decreasing order of stability of carbocation CF3-CH2+CF3+(Cl)3-C-CH2+C(Cl)3+
The coumpounds CF3-CH2+CF3+(Cl)3-C-CH2+C(Cl)3+ are not distinguishable. please post it again and pls provide some gap be/w them.
Vikas TU one month ago
how to balance redox reaction in acidic med. HSO 4 - +As 4 +Pb 3 O 4 ​ = PbSO 4 +H 2 AsO 4 -
1)First write down the half reactions:- a) Oxidation Half Reaction – As 4 0 is getting oxidised to As +5 . Now balance the reaction by first balancing the main atom and then by adding...
Balaji Krishnamachari 12 days ago
1)First write down the half reactions:- a) Oxidation Half Reaction – As 4 0 is getting oxidised to As +5 . Now balance the reaction by first balancing the main atom and then by adding...
Balaji Krishnamachari 12 days ago
the dipole moment of hydrogen chloride with bond distance 127 pm is 1.03D.the % of ionic character of its bond is
We know the dipole formulae that is: Dipole Moment = charge x distance D = 1.602 x 10^-19 x 127 x 10^-12 x 1/(3.36 x 10^-30) = 6 pm ( approx.) ionic charcter % = > 1/6 * 100 => 16.66 %
Vikas TU 4 days ago
Please urgent. Thermochemistry question. I want to know the difference in energies and which one will be more stable and why?
Dear student The isomerised product will be more stable here due to conjugation which will lead to resonance.
Bhavya one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn