ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what are the important organic reactions and reagents that are required for iitjee.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Important organic reactions include:

Acetoacetic Ester Condensation

Acetoacetic Ester Synthesis

Acyloin Condensation

Alder-Ene Reaction

Aldol Addition

Aldol Condensation

Appel Reaction

Arbuzov Reaction

Arndt-Eistert Synthesis

Azide-Alkyne 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition

Azo Coupling

b

Baeyer-Villiger Oxidation

Baker-Venkataraman Rearrangement

Balz-Schiemann Reaction

Bamford-Stevens Reaction

Barton Decarboxylation

Barton-McCombie Reaction (Barton Desoxygenation)

Baylis-Hillman Reaction

Beckmann Rearrangement

Benzilic Acid Rearrangement

Benzoin Condensation

Bergman Cyclization

Bestmann-Ohira Reagent

Biginelli Reaction

Birch Reduction

Bischler-Napieralski Reaction

Blaise Reaction

Blanc Reaction

Bohlmann-Rahtz Pyridine Synthesis

Boronic Acid Mannich Reaction

Bouveault-Blanc Reduction

Brook Rearrangement

Brown Hydroboration

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
2-Chloro-3,3-dimethylbutane or 3-Chloro-2,2-dimethylbutane... My teacher first one is correct but why is the second one not correct in terms of locant rule ?? Pls help

i think second one is right plz confirm!!

naina 3 months ago

Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago

Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
best books

PLease mention for whcih purpose you want best books (Class or Exam or Subject or Topic)
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago

please specify

dhanunjayavarma 4 months ago
What is the difference between glucose and fructose??????

There are a few key ways in which these two sugars differ Molecular Composition While their chemical formula is the same, the molecules of glucose and fructose are laid out in different...
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago

glucose and fructose both have a molecular formula of C6H12O6. While fructose and glucose have the same calorific value, the two sugars are metabolized differently in the body. Fructose...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago

glucose and fructose both are mono saccride containing 6 carbon atom,same molecular formula but glucose is aldehyde functionality while fructose is ketone

tanveer ul haq 7 months ago
pl urgent help

hey its written only to consider balmer lines and we know balmer lines are the lines that are obtaines when the electrons jump from any orbit to 2 nd orbit or first excited state so i...

Ankit Sharma one month ago

but hav u found any flaw in my answer the answer in the book or site u refered might be wrong as the might have taken fourth excited state as fourth orbit or any other as i hav given my...

Ankit Sharma one month ago

@ankit answer the question this guy @manam if your logic is correct y not des passibilities and the answer is not wrong read the question again it is about 2 hydrogen so we cant a consider...

Akhil Verma one month ago
Can I prepare complete Inorganic chemistry in 4 moths as I have not studied it at all.Can it be prepared in time that is left now.

Dear student yes you can definitely complete your inorganic chemistry in the period of 4 months,as it would be enough time for you.Don’t take stress while thinking that you...
  img
Aarti Gupta 8 months ago

Yeah, you can prepare Inorganic Chemistry in 4 months but just make sure you also keep in touch with other subjects .You can give majority of time to Inorganic but ewach subject is...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Dear student NCERT book is very good but for the detail description of topics you should use other helping books also.As in such book you get the descriptions which you might need while...
  img
Aarti Gupta 8 months ago
WHAT IS THE FRMULAE OF‘‘ FIRE ‘‘

Fire cannot have a scientific formula, it is not a substance; it is a chemical reaction. Fire is very fast oxidization of a substance (usally). An example of a real and unfortunatly tragic...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

A flame is just hot gas due to combustion so it doesn't really have a chemical formula. However, a lighter burns butane (I think) so the formula for the burning of that is:
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »