ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me GUAVA SOLUTION BURETTE READING VOLUME OF THE KMnO4 used in ml INITIAL FINAL

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear laly,

Make the pulp of guava and boil it with dil. H2SO4.Then titrate it with standard KMnO4(in burette) solution till u get light pink colour.Repeat this with 1,2 and 3 days old guava fruit.
let weight of guava extract taken each time=50 g
Volume of guava extract each time in titration =10.0 ml
Normality of KMnO4 solution=1/20.
then
N1V1 = N2V2
(guava extract) (KMnO4 sol)
N1 * 10=1/20 *x
Normality of oxalate, N1=x/200

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Dear laly,

I have replies to your query, please post the same ques only once...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same doubt again n again...

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is “optically active” the same as “ chiral carbon” ?

Optically active is an term which is used to describe an organic compound that shows optical activity.In this phenomenon the compound can rotate the plane of polarised light either to right...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

no they are totally different things. Optically active substances are substances which change the plane of polarisation of ppl light either to left or right. the compound must have...

Abhishek Singh 4 months ago
Please explain how to count the no. of pi electrons in the attached image (the answer is 10)

i think its 8 , 3 double bonds =6pi electrons and 1l.p of oxygen is delocalised so that the compound is aromatic. The other is in sp 2 hybridised orital

Abhishek Singh 4 months ago

2 lone pairs on the oxygen molecule are in unhybridized p orbitals. Buy ‘solomon&fryhle’’s book on organic chemistry (INR700). It takes 6-8 days to read it’s 1090 pages provided you’ve read...

Manas Bondale 5 months ago

3 double bonds corresponds to 6 pi electrons , in addition to it there are two lone pairs with oxygen which are counted as pi electons , therefore 6+4=10

daksh 4 months ago
Please sort these bonds in decreasing order of strengths.. . 1.C triple bond O 2.C≡N 3.N≡N 4.C−C 5.C−H And please explain as to why they are correct. I feel that C−H is stronger than C−C...

sorry its a problem occuring in my connection so, that complete answers could be posted

Aman Bhambra one month ago

n2 is highly staable

ng29 one month ago

sorry its 3

Aman Bhambra one month ago
Why is equitorial bond angle in sf4> ch2=sf4 (double bond in b/w), trying to understand it through bent rule but unable to so far...

SF4 has a trigonal bipyramidal structure with lone pair of electron in the equatorial position.The F-S-F bond angle is 101degree. In the trigonal-bipyramidal species H2C= SF4 the H atoms are...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago

Yes ,you are correct but actually what i want to tell is that greater s character of lone pair leads to lowering of equatorial bond angle(F-S-F) from 1200 to 101degree.This is due to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago

Sir, bond angle is directly proportional to s character and therefore inversely proportio al to p character?

agam goel 8 months ago
pl urgent help

hey its written only to consider balmer lines and we know balmer lines are the lines that are obtaines when the electrons jump from any orbit to 2 nd orbit or first excited state so i...

Ankit Sharma 11 days ago

but hav u found any flaw in my answer the answer in the book or site u refered might be wrong as the might have taken fourth excited state as fourth orbit or any other as i hav given my...

Ankit Sharma 11 days ago

@ankit answer the question this guy @manam if your logic is correct y not des passibilities and the answer is not wrong read the question again it is about 2 hydrogen so we cant a consider...

Akhil Verma 11 days ago
Q . FOR THE REACTION :- CaCO 3 (s) ------------ ------------> CaO (s) + CO 2 (g), K p = 1.16 atm AT 800 0 C . IF 20.0 g OF CaCO 3 WERE KEPT IN A 10 L CONTAINER AND HEATED UP TO 800 0 C ,...

sorry for that,i did one mistake here,Kp=Kc(RT)^delta n here delta n=1 therefore,Kc=Kp/RT =1.16/.0821*1073 =.01318 Let the degree of dissociation be d .01318=.02 d unreated =.02-.01318...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

we have Kp=(CO2) mole of CaCO3 =weight of calcium carbonate/molcular weight =20/100 =.2mole In terms of molarity =.2/10 =.02 molar now let the degree of dissociation be d concentration of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

this is a simple question and you can get good things from solving this so just try

britto george one month ago
View all Questions »