ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me GUAVA SOLUTION BURETTE READING VOLUME OF THE KMnO4 used in ml INITIAL FINAL

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear laly,

Make the pulp of guava and boil it with dil. H2SO4.Then titrate it with standard KMnO4(in burette) solution till u get light pink colour.Repeat this with 1,2 and 3 days old guava fruit.
let weight of guava extract taken each time=50 g
Volume of guava extract each time in titration =10.0 ml
Normality of KMnO4 solution=1/20.
then
N1V1 = N2V2
(guava extract) (KMnO4 sol)
N1 * 10=1/20 *x
Normality of oxalate, N1=x/200

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Dear laly,

I have replies to your query, please post the same ques only once...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same doubt again n again...

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which name is correct and why- 2-Bromo-5-hydroxybenzonitrile 6-Bromo-3-hydroxybenzonitrile

Dear student although you haven’t post the organic compound whose IUPAC name you are asking but i think 2-Bromo-5-hydroxybenzonitrile must be its correct name.This is because -CN group...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

Dear student functional group is -CN here, so we are naming the compound as nitrile,but both the -OH and -Br behave as the substituent and in naming hydroxy and bromo,bromo wil comes...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

yes but why does bromo come first over hydroxy? I mean Br is a substituent and OH is a functional grp right? so shouldnt OH got priority over Br?

Satviki Pathak 4 months ago
Where does we use sec and tert in naming of chemical compounds?

when there are bulky groups in the compound like tertiary or secondary we use these words to name that compound, like CH 3 CH 3 - CH 2 -CH-CH 2 -CH 3 CH 3 these are just keywords for naming ...

ng29 26 days ago

these are just the trivial nomenclature don’t be confused keep calm and read organic chemistry

grenade 25 days ago
what are the factors on whiich The amount of optical rotation depends ?

Factors on whiich the amount of optical rotation depends are, 1.For a given compound, the extent and direction of this rotation depends on the orientation of the molecule in relation to the...
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 9 days ago

The amount of optical rotation depends on : (i) tphysical properties of crystal it is directly proportional (ii) mass density of the crystal or concentration in the case of solutions (iii)...

rahul 9 days ago

it depends over some of the elemental components as if (i) thickness of crystal (ii) density of the crystal or concentration in the case of solutions. (iii) wavelength of light used (iv)...

Gman Namg 9 days ago
Which is the book with most detailed physical chem concepts ( upto the point needed by advance) and is solomon and fryle’s ms chauhan revisoned version best book overall for organic chem?...

for physics after hcverma and dc apndey you must start doing ANURAG MISHRA books which contains solved as well as unsolved problems of varying difficult level and based on latest jee...

ng29 2 months ago

@ng29 it seems like another genreric book like dc pandey i dont have time for that (mains focused books), how is the halliday and resnick reivsed (wiley)for advance … thanks for the chem...

mrigank 2 months ago

these books are good but in anurag mishra there is all type of questions that are asked in jee so i prefer anurag mishara for organic chemistry snsanyal is best for reagents and mechanisms...

ng29 2 months ago
In a adsorption process it is possible predict, the time for adsorbent be satured? By theorical methods

Yes, It can be predicted easily if we know the rate of adsorption. Adsorption is a first order reaction so the time of saturation can be predicted. .
  img
Gaurav 2 months ago

Thank´s Gurav... But I am not seeing how! I have a adosrbation of water vapour from a air flow 30 l/s and I know that 145 kg activate alluminium is satured over 180s whit a pressure dew...

carlos sopas 2 months ago

Thank´s Gurav... But I am not seeing how! I have a adosrbation of water vapour from a air flow 30 l/s and I know that 145 kg activate alluminium is satured over 180s whit a pressure dew...

carlos sopas 2 months ago
how can calculate the ionic product of water (Kw),at given temperature?

At 25 degree celcius it will be 1.01×10 -14 M 2

Susmithasri 4 months ago

at 25 degree celsius it will always be 10 -14

Tony Abraham 4 months ago
View all Questions »