ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me GUAVA SOLUTION BURETTE READING VOLUME OF THE KMnO4 used in ml INITIAL FINAL

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear laly,

Make the pulp of guava and boil it with dil. H2SO4.Then titrate it with standard KMnO4(in burette) solution till u get light pink colour.Repeat this with 1,2 and 3 days old guava fruit.
let weight of guava extract taken each time=50 g
Volume of guava extract each time in titration =10.0 ml
Normality of KMnO4 solution=1/20.
then
N1V1 = N2V2
(guava extract) (KMnO4 sol)
N1 * 10=1/20 *x
Normality of oxalate, N1=x/200

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Dear laly,

I have replies to your query, please post the same ques only once...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same doubt again n again...

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the hybridisation of alkane is?

sp 3 hybridization since all C are linked with single bonds.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 days ago
If I am Given Two compounds How can I know which is more acidic or basi c ? Refer to the below question for example.

The answer is b) A-II, B-I, C-I, D-II The reasons are as follows:- A) We know that any group attached at the ortho position increases the acidity of the benzyl group substituent (Ortho...

Yash Jain 3 months ago
convert acetic acid to acetylene

Firsrt convert Acetic Acid to methane CH3COOH + NaOH (CaO) -------> CH4 + By products In this reaction NaOH first converts acetic acid to its salt and then CaO decarboxylates it to...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago

better is to first convert acid to ethane by treating it with HI+red P and then chlorinating on both the carbons and then treating it with two moles of NaNH 2.

daksh 4 months ago
If 1.27 g of iodine is liberated,when 10 ml solution of H2O2 is reacted with acidified KI solution.Then the volume strenghth of H2O2 is.?

Meq of H2O2 = Meq of I2 (w/34)*1000 = [1.27/(254/2)]*1000 w=0.34 g Thus 0.34 g of H2O2will give =(11.2/34)*.34 =0.028 litre =28 ml Thus volume strength of H2O2is = 28/10=2.8...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago

N1V1= N2V2 N1 X 10 = 2.54/254 = 0.001 N Volume strength of H2O2 = 5.6 X Normality = 5.6 X 0.001 = 0.0056 Vol....
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago

i didnt get the ans .the ans is 2.8

Shriya Mehrotra 4 months ago
The mixture of noble gases are separated by which method?

Except radon which is obtained from radioactive element radium all the other members of zero group can be isolated from air. Two different approaches are used for the isolation of noble...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago

The mixture of noble gases can be separated by the fractionation of liquid air.Baesd on the difference in the melting poing and bioling point these can be separated.When liquid air is...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
How to find wich oxide is nuteral?

By viewing the periodic table,one can predict the nature of oxides.Acidic,basic,neutral oxides show following trends- In general, the electropositive character of the oxide's central...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 months ago

Oxides are those chemical compounds in which one or more oxygenatoms combined with another element for e.g. Li2O.These are of different types like acidic,basic,amphoteric and neutral.Neutral...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 months ago

Ok , you are correct is there any fixed part in the periodic table , where the element combines with oxygen and form nuteral oxide. From my guess the most probably from your answer above the...

Vineeth 5 months ago
View all Questions »