observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me GUAVA SOLUTION BURETTE READING VOLUME OF THE KMnO4 used in ml INITIAL FINAL

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear laly,

Make the pulp of guava and boil it with dil. H2SO4.Then titrate it with standard KMnO4(in burette) solution till u get light pink colour.Repeat this with 1,2 and 3 days old guava fruit.
let weight of guava extract taken each time=50 g
Volume of guava extract each time in titration =10.0 ml
Normality of KMnO4 solution=1/20.
then
N1V1 = N2V2
(guava extract) (KMnO4 sol)
N1 * 10=1/20 *x
Normality of oxalate, N1=x/200

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Dear laly,

I have replies to your query, please post the same ques only once...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same doubt again n again...

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get in knowledge in organic chemistry? which book is better to get more information about organic chemistry?

Substitution Reactions of Benzene Derivatives When substituted benzene compounds undergo electrophilic substitution reactions of the kind discussed above, two related features must be...
  img
ruchi yadav 4 months ago

To get knowledge in organic chemistry,follow the basic rules,remember the types of compounds,all the functional groups,general formulae.Nomenclature rules and practice more and more...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

You may refer to the organic chemistry book written by Solomon- Fryhles. It is very good for building concepts. Thank You Ruchi Askiitians faculty
  img
ruchi yadav 4 months ago
why is the hybridization of methyl free radical sp2 and of trifluoro methyl free radical sp3

Alkyl free radicals are either planar or pyramidal in structure.Spectroscopic evidences shows that methyl free radical(.CH3) is planar in shape ,thus it is conveniently described by sp 2...
  img
Aarti Gupta 7 days ago
most important topics in alcohols phenols ethers!!??

1.First in order to get the basic idea of the compounds study the classification of organic compounds as alcohols,phenols and ethers. 2.Practise IUPAC nomenclature of the compounds.Bond...
  img
Aarti Gupta 23 days ago
what is n- factor

n factor is the no.of replaceable OH - ions(for bases) or H + ions for acids or valency of the compound.

CHARISHMA 8 days ago
Cr(NH 3 )(CO 3 ) what is the oxidation no. of Cr?

the oxidation state of the metal atom is the charge that would exist on the atom if the bonding were completly ionic oxidation no. of Cr:- i think you are missing its a carbonate ligand and...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 20 days ago
Sir please help me balance this equation- Cr(oh)3+IO3^-1-------->I-+CrO4^2-(in basic medium) by ion electron method. Sir it is written in my book to first balance all the atoms other that o...

Cr(OH)3(s) +IO3(-)(aq) -->CrO4(-2)(aq) + I(-)(aq) remember in basic medium firstbalancing of oxidation number then balancing of O atom.Balancing of O atom is made by using H2O and OH-...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
View all Questions »