observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me GUAVA SOLUTION BURETTE READING VOLUME OF THE KMnO4 used in ml INITIAL FINAL

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear laly,

Make the pulp of guava and boil it with dil. H2SO4.Then titrate it with standard KMnO4(in burette) solution till u get light pink colour.Repeat this with 1,2 and 3 days old guava fruit.
let weight of guava extract taken each time=50 g
Volume of guava extract each time in titration =10.0 ml
Normality of KMnO4 solution=1/20.
then
N1V1 = N2V2
(guava extract) (KMnO4 sol)
N1 * 10=1/20 *x
Normality of oxalate, N1=x/200

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Dear laly,

I have replies to your query, please post the same ques only once...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same doubt again n again...

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the meaning of line that this compound is aromatically stabilized?

The stability of aromatic compounds arises because all bonding orbitals are filled and low in energy. If I have helped you please approve my answer!!

raunak samanta 3 months ago

Aromatic compounds are much stable than non- aromatic. for a compound to be aromatic : 1. It should be planar 2. It should have ( 4n + 2 ) Pi electrons.. where n= 0,1,2... i.e it should have...

Vignesh M 3 months ago

Aromatic compounds are much stable than non- aromatic. Why?

Drake 3 months ago
The toxic environmental pollutant dioxin is 44.8% carbon, 1.25% hydrogen and 44.0% chlorine. Its molecular weight is 320±10 What is the molecular formula of dioxin? A) C 10 H 8 O 4 Cl...

yes please tell me full solution for this
  img
Deepak Patra 6 months ago

C12H4O2Cl4 if u need full solution plz let me know....

Shiv 6 months ago
what is meant by inorganic chemistry

Inorganic chemistry is the study of the synthesis and behavior of inorganic and .... commonly peptides, to ill- defined species such as humic acid, and to water ...

chandrika one month ago

i don’t know

sunil one month ago

who r u

sunil one month ago
sir, I get confused in solving the problems in physical chemistry.can u please suggest a way to over come this

if you are getting confusion in solving problem then try physical chemistry solved problem from p bahadur.after practising this much problem you will not be having any problem to solve...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 10 days ago
What is the maximum numbers of electrons that can be associated with the following set of quantum numbers? n = 3, l = 1 and m = − 1.

img
Vasantha Kumari one month ago

n = 3, Main shell = 3 rd l = 1, Subshell is p which has p x , p y , p z as suborbitals of which m=-1 can be any one Using Pauli’s exclusion principle, each p i will have 2 electrons of spin...

Manas Satish Bedmutha one month ago

although using pauli’s exclusion principle the correct answer should be 2,as these electrons will have a unique set of 3,1,-1,1/2 and 3,1,-1,-1/2. However an answer infinity is also possible...

siddharth gupta one month ago
View all Questions »