Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

can anyone suggest a good book in wich i can get questions for naming of compounds

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear student,

Yes you can get good questions from Arihant chemistry...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

questions are also available in the O.P.Aggarwal& Avinash Aggarwal book published by JPNP.

5 years ago

i think that M S CHAUHAN is best book for organic chemistry & nomenclature

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

Which of the following order is incorrect for given property?
Dear student A option is not visible clearly.Kindly resend.
Bhavya one month ago
“C” since, first conjugate base in Ist compond is stabalised by H-bonding hence it is strongest acid hence given order is incorrect.
Pranav Dabhade one month ago
How many asymmetric carbons are present in a)1,2-dimethylcyclohexane b)3-methylcyclopentane c)3-methylcyclohexane
@ gosula an assymetrric atom is a carbon atom that is attached to four diffrent types of atoms ,or group of atoms . so, as far as 1,2 – dimethyl cyclohexane is considered , then there is 0...
Umakant biswal one month ago
examples for stereo centres which are not chiral centres
Dear student Stereocentre- If there is no plane of symmetry in the molecule of an organic compound, we say it is having a stereocentre. Chiral Centre/Chiral Carbon Atom - If in a moelcule...
Bhavya one month ago
how to memorize the qualitative analysis reactions. Need specifically in ENGLISH!
@ ashwin i am sorry , there is no shortcut for remembering the reactions in chemistry . so, what u have to do is make a chart and just remember the oxidising and reducing agent , then u can ...
Umakant biswal 22 days ago
The molar volumes of ice and water are 0.0196 and 0.0190 litres per mole at 273K. If ΔHefor the transition of ice to water is 1440 calories per mole at 1 atm pressure, find ΔU.
Since heat is absorbed here at constant pressure so ΔH = 1440 calories ΔU can be calculated by using the formula : ΔU=ΔH-PΔV P= 1atm, ΔV = 0.0196L - 0.180L = 0.0016 L PΔV = 1*0.0016=...
navneet one month ago
IN an experiment 500 ml of 0.01 M of kmno4 solution is added to 500 ml of KI solution in basic medium.The resultant solution was titrated with 0.015 M na2s2o3 solution using starch...
On reaction. KmnO4 will reduce to MnO2 and KI to I2. moles of Mn x v.f = moles of I2 x v.f 0.01*500 x 3 = mmoles x 1 millimoles = 15 mm. after then, the titration with Na2S2O3 , Na2S2O3 +...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
i am not getting the correct sorry i am really sorry my question was wrong ki has 0.1 M THEN HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO IT NOW
Iswarya Mahati 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn