Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

If phenol react with dilute nitric acid what happens?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

ans   if phenol reacts with dil.HNO3 it gives 2 product o-nitrophenol and p-nitrophenol.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

I have op tandon for organic chemistry but my teacher says it`s not that good any idea what r must buy for organic? For problems I have himanshu pandey book
@ harsha yes ,o.p tandon is not at all required for organic chemistry , beacuse there are many concept which areabove the level of which jee advanced actually tests . so, for that reason...
Umakant biswal one month ago
frst of all gowith ncert , then solve all ques from himanshu pandey , if u are now at class 11 th then go with morrision and boyd , and if on class 12 th , then go with shortcuts for...
Thx a lot :) , I am like in extended now, kinda forgot most of it so I guess I'll get Morrison and boyd, my teacher said ceng but Nvm no one else suggested that
Kottapalli Sai Harsha one month ago
why hydrolysis test for anilido group must be postponed when an aromatic amino group is detected
I think it is because of bulky group that is the aromatic group attached the anilido group which might hinder the process of hydrolysis
Biswajit dash 28 days ago
Can`t understand how to name compounds in IUPAC and common names, and how are they attached to compounds??
@ pallavi KIndly be specific , as there are so much groups in alkanes which can be attached , else u can just post a pic of organic compound and i can give u the full explanation on how...
Calculate the pressure exerted by one mole of CO 2 gas at 273 K if the van der Waa ls‟ constant a = 3.592 dm 6 atm mol – 2 . Assume that the volume occupied by CO 2 molecules is negligible.
but this question is an iit jee advanced 2000 chemistry question....they too have not specified the volume...
Balaji Krishnamachari 13 days ago
Since Volume of container is not specified the Real gas eqn. would get remained in terms of volume. Negligible molecules volume would only led the b constant to zero. Mention the Volume of...
Vikas TU 13 days ago
Why isn`t size of indium lesser than that of gallium becoz of shielding effect ?
The simple reason is: Due to d- block elements contraction. and radii of 4d series and 5d series is almost equal due to lanthanide contraction.
Vikas TU 4 days ago
What does meta refers to in sodium meta aluminate ?? What is acid anhydride ??what is condentation degree??
What does meta refers to in sodium meta aluminate ? Meta denotes a modification. Meta can signify least hydrated derivative of an acid anhydride. Here, meta is distinguished from ‘ortho’....
dolly bhatia 2 months ago
meta is a classification or a category which here refer the sodium meta aluminate a very least hydrated form of NaAlO2.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn