Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

Why the glass is called as a supercooled liquid?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

to make the glass a solid, it is undergone a process called annealing in which it is make to pass through cool water without touching it. it gives a lot strength to the glass than instant cooling. and hence since it takes a long time to cool it is called the super cooled liquid 

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

suggest a good book for ORGANIC & INORGANIC Chemistry fot JEE(Mains & Advance) and also suggest a good book which has all the three sections of chemistry i.e, (Organic , Inorganic &...
@ aryan if u are considering both mains and adv , then they both are separate . beacuse jee mains testing how much facts u can remember , but jee adv are totally conceptual and they are...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
From my actual experience read NCERT books thoroughly. Every step every word every paraagraph is important. Books U can take then as: Organic chemitsry by Morrison and Boyd or by Shishir...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Why para dihydroxy benzene does not have zero dipole moment while para xylene has. Both r electron donating towards benzene ring.
@ dattatray the dipole moment of para dimethoxybenzene is not 0 beacuse it exist in two forms , cis and trans forms . out of which trans have 0 dipole moment beacuse it is a symmetrical...
Umakant biswal one month ago
dear umakant Sir thanks for inputs. However not much clear and my question still remains same - as per book paradimethyl benzene (p-xylene) has zero dipole moment while, paradihydroxy...
Dattatray Biradar one month ago
Why Oxygen is more soluble in flouroCarbon as compare to water??
In flurocarbon fluorine being most electronegative atom attracts the oxygen atom towards it and tries to dissociate with it to increase the solubility and in H2O the Oxugen atom itself...
Vikas TU 21 days ago
Please provide all the formulaes used in Equilibrium chapter . I have gone through the study material thoroughly but not able to get what I needed. So please mention all the formulas used in...
@ sahil for formula u have to visit our revision notes section , not the study material section , and i am sure all of the formula will must be enlisted their . and just go through the...
Umakant biswal 3 days ago
How can we compare the dipole moment of CCl4 and CH2Cl2
@ apoorv in the case of ccl4 , they have tetrahedral shape and they are symmetric , so, they have dipole moment as 0 . in ch2cl2 the polarity vectors of two H atoms add up to cl atoms but...
Umakant biswal one month ago
The molar volumes of ice and water are 0.0196 and 0.0180 litres per mole at 273K. If ΔH for the transition of ice to water is 1440 calories per mole at 1 atm pressure, find ΔU.
From eqn. ΔU + Δ(PV) ΔH = = ΔU + ΔPV + PΔV Given, 1440 = ΔU + 0.0196*273 + 0.0180*273 ΔU = 1440 – 10.2648 = 1429.73 calories.
Vikas TU one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn