Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

1st i thank for reply .i want list of reagents in org chemistry for iit &aieee syllabus with there spetial feachers in chart form, plz reply my question .

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEAR Priya,

there are no special reagents for iie jee or aieee

the best way to score good is to prepare thoroughly all the reagents mentioned in ncert...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

I have the honour to state that I have faced some problem with those question below: 1.which compound dissolves in water:alkene,alkyne,alkane,benzene. 2.why C 6 H 5 OH is more acidic than...
@ emon i am answering the 2 nd part of your question . c6h5oh is more acidic due to resonance stabilised phenoxide ion . on the other hand in the case of ch3oh neither ethanol nor ethoxide...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Why CCl3- anion is more stable than C6H5CH2-? I think the only possibility is by comparing the -I effect of Cl and Phenyl group. Generally we can see the possibility of negative charge...
I believe vacant d orbital option shall come last as in the first place itself we see Phenyl ring has larger possibility of negative charge dispersion. Further as we all may know...
Dattatray Biradar one month ago
the reason is simple. in CCl3- cholrine atoms has vacnat d- orbitals. and that is the reason it make sit more stable.
Vikas TU one month ago
what happen in gas convert into liquid when we compress
@ kuldeep i am not getting your query , kindly be specific , when we will compress the gas , then the particles that are there in the gas will come closer with each other and we can...
Umakant biswal one month ago
the work done when 6.5 g of zinc reacts with dilut HCl in an open beaker at 298k is
moles of zn reacted = > 6.5/65 = 0.1 mol. from ideal gas eqn. PV = nRT 1*V = 0.1*0.0821*298 V = 2.46 litre. Work Done = -Pext.*V => -1*2.46 = -2.46 l/atm or W = -2.46 * 100 => -246 Joules...
Vikas TU 27 days ago
Can anybody tell me disproportionation reaction of OCl :-) ^- in neutral, alkaline or acidic medium.
@ gagandeep in the case of acidic medium cl- get oxidised to cl2 , so, i think u can write the reaction also. just try to apply LEO says GER formula and balance the electron u will get it . ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Calculate relative rate of effusion of O2 to CH4 through a container containing O2 and CH4 in 3:2 mass ratio
Rate of O2= > R1 = (3x/32)A/root(32T) Rate of CH4 = > R2 = (x/8)A/root(16T) Divide both eqns. we get, R1/R2 = ¾ * root(16/32) = > 3/4root2 is the respective rate of effusion ratio.
Vikas TU 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn