Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

is arihant's organic chem a good book for clearing jee??

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Godre

Arihant is a good book . But it contains copied contents from books like Paula Bruice and Morrison Boyd , which are very good books . So study any book , should be error free and what is more important is that you must study it throughly and with good understanding .

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

6 years ago

undoubtedly the best! i am also following this.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

chemical bonding molecular structure.covalent bondi,Ionic bond,hybridization
A covalent bond , also called a molecular bond , is a chemical bond that involves the sharing of electron pairs between atoms. These electron pairs are known as shared pairs or bonding...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
can i know which book can i refer for jee mains with basics i m very back at basics
@ ram , i think u are asking for the organic chemistry . if so, then start with ncert , with reading of ncert , your besic will get strong as it explains each and every mechanism step by...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
Nylon 6 is which polymer condensation or addition ? Plz provide reference
Hi ! Praful , NYLON-6 is a condensation type of polymer.Nylon-6 is other wise known as polycaprolactum.These fibre are wrinkleproof, highly resistance to abbrasion such as chemicals like...
nath 2 months ago
With very tough, high strength and tensile nylon – 6 is not a condensation polymer but a semicrystalline polyamide. It somewhat resembles the characterstics of Nylon – 6,6.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
the hybridization of phosphorus in PCl 5 (in solid state ) is 1)sp 3 2)sp 3 d 2 3)sp 3 d 4)both 1 and 2
ans is given as 4...
krishna priya 6 days ago
@ krishna option no 3 turns out to be the correct option , here , the orbitals are filled by electrons of five cl atom . there are 5 p-cl sigma bond , three in one plane and make an angle...
Umakant biswal 6 days ago
does it show ionic charecter in solid...
krishna priya 4 days ago
For the reaction SnO2(s) + 2H2(g) = 2H2O(g) + Sn(l) at 900 K the equillibrium steam hydrogen mixture was found to be 40% H2 by volume. The Kp is(a) 1.15 (b) 2.25 (c) 7.75 (d) 10
In the reacn. SnO2(s) + 2H2(g) = 2H2O(g) + Sn(l) Since solid and liquid states compounds would not take part in Kc or Kp. Hence, from chemical eqn., SnO2(s) + 2H2(g) = 2H2O(g) + Sn(l) t=0 V ...
Vikas TU 6 days ago
The no. of orientation in a shell of orbit no. 5 is
The number of orientation level is described my m values . So find it now by using it . But your question is no clear of what is 5 , so I have given you the concept , find it . HIt approve...
Drake 25 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn