Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

is there any site which could help me in improving organic chemistry

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arpit

All the best

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

how to find strenght of acids. guaranted question for boards 2017 maths phy chem
Dear student Strength of acid No of H+ ions released -I effect -R effect 1/H-bonding
Bhavya one month ago
Does Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic chemistry book contains extra stuff which is not necessary for JEE?
Yes, actually, this book is for analytical organic chemistry, which is also used for industrial chemical engg branch. I would like to suggest you to go for either Solomen or Morrison and...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
@ siddhi Yes , they are actually higher than the level of JEE advanced exam . for jee u can refer to the 1- ncert 2- o.p tandon / morrision boyd . (any one ) 3- reaction mechanism in...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
List of compound and their uses of all chapter class11 chemistry
Hi, There are so many compounds, I suggest you to refer to NCERT everything is given there Thanks
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
@ rafi there are more than 100 of compounds are avaliable if u will refer to the whole class 11 th chemistry . so, kindly tell of which chapter u required , so, that i can give u of that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
IN an experiment 500 ml of 0.01 M of kmno4 solution is added to 500 ml of KI solution in basic medium.The resultant solution was titrated with 0.015 M na2s2o3 solution using starch...
On reaction. KmnO4 will reduce to MnO2 and KI to I2. moles of Mn x v.f = moles of I2 x v.f 0.01*500 x 3 = mmoles x 1 millimoles = 15 mm. after then, the titration with Na2S2O3 , Na2S2O3 +...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
i am not getting the correct sorry i am really sorry my question was wrong ki has 0.1 M THEN HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO IT NOW
Iswarya Mahati 2 months ago
What is solubility product ?? On what factors it depends .
@ simran Solubility product ( Ksp ) is a equilibrium constant in a chemical reaction in which a ionic solid dissociates into yield its ion in the solution . general formula for the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Can u give any trick for identified metals and non metals
@ amresh metal and non metals can be easily identified in a reaction . metals have a tendency to accept the electrons generally , but non metal lacks that . metals are sonorous , ductile...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
metals are bright ie losturous ,ductile,sonorus,good conductor of heat and electricityand able to donate electron to become cation.while non-metals are non lustrous,non ductile,non...
ankit saurav 13 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn