Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

which is the best book for reading organic chemistry ??

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Balakrishna ,

Morrison and Boyd

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

6 years ago

obviously MORRISON AND VOID...................

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

examples for stereo centres which are not chiral centres
Dear student Stereocentre- If there is no plane of symmetry in the molecule of an organic compound, we say it is having a stereocentre. Chiral Centre/Chiral Carbon Atom - If in a moelcule...
Bhavya one month ago
how to determine the presence of cross conjugation in a compound?
@ pranav frst of all u need to draw the structure of the compound , and then try to figure out the bonds , and their classification , after doing that u can easily figure out which bonds...
Umakant biswal one month ago
How I remember organic reactions in organic chemistry and also how I understand mechanism of any type of reactions in organic chemistry?????????
Donot stress on learning them try to understand their concepts and mechanisms of those reactions. Understand nucleophillic and electrophillic attacks deeply and leaving group leaving...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
@ manish i am giving some tips on how to remember such things 1- frst of all make a list of organic name reaction that are there in you book , u can take the help of sudy material as well...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Exactly half filled and completely filledsubshellsgive stability to the atoms.then which of the following is the correct order of stability? 1. p3 2. P3 3.d5>p3>d10>p6 4.d5p3
Your options are incomplete though. The stability order should be: d10 then p6 then d5 then p3. this is most suitable combination.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
What is the unit of si(probability amplitude)?Plzz urgent..
@ shivam in quantu mechanics a probability amplitude is a complex number used in describing the behaviour of the system . its unit will be m ^ -3/2 where m is meter . HOPE IT CLEARS NOW ALL ...
Umakant biswal 5 days ago
Sir, i am asking about si which is the probability wave function like for an electron.. I hope u understand
Shivam Raina 5 days ago
Normal atmospheric pressure is 14.7 psi , which means that a column of air one square inch in area rising from the Earth's surface up to space weighs 14.7 pounds. Normal atmospheric...
Umakant biswal 5 days ago
base CH 3 -CHO+HCHO​----------------> answer this rextion
Dear student In the presence of base, it will undergo aldol condensation as one of the reactant is having -H.If HCHO is given in excess then the reaction will proceed in the given way...
Bhavya one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn