Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

I am studying in X11 and do not know how to get along preparing for IIT JEE in the subject of chemistry esp organic and physical.

I am referring O.P Tandon for org and P.Bahadur for physical.
Kindly do advice

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You must be knowing that both organic and physical chemistry plays a very crucial role in getting a good rank in IITJEE...

For organic u can buy soloman or jagdamba...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

why need heat during meta dinitrobenzene synthesis or heat duration 30 minut why
@ sanam it is important that the reaction will not get too hot . it should not go above 70 degree celsius , but at least 60 degree celsius need to be maintained in that case , taht is the...
Umakant biswal one month ago
chemical bonding molecular structure.covalent bondi,Ionic bond,hybridization
A covalent bond , also called a molecular bond , is a chemical bond that involves the sharing of electron pairs between atoms. These electron pairs are known as shared pairs or bonding...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Please provide me with some mnemonics for organic chemistry so that I can learn some of the difficult reactions easily.
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
@ nilay how can we construct mnemonics for remembering the reaction , i am sorry to say there are no mnemonics avaliable for learning the organic name reaction . what u have to do for that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Assuming pure 2s and 2p orbitals of Carbon are used in forming CH4 molecule, which if the following is false? (a) 3 C-H bonds will be at right angles (b) 1 C-H bond will be weaker than other...
CH4 has tetrahederal structure orientation with sp3 hybridization. hece 4 C-H bonds would be at equal angles with each C-H bond. and that would be 109.5 degree and that is practically...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
2) What is the relation between ionization potential and effective nuclear charge experienced by an electron in nth orbit?
effective nuclear charge experienced by an electron in nth orbit is the force of attracn. the electron experiences due to protons . And ionization potential is the potetial required to...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
The increase in effective nuclear charge results in an increase of ionisation potential or ionisation energy.
Mudit 2 months ago
The n factor of potassium ferro cyanide in acidic medium
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
n factor is the no of electron transfer for single atom or the oxidation state of central atom . in the complex K4{FE(CN)6} 4(1)+X+6(-1)=0 X-2 =0 SO, X= +2 SO, HERE THE N FACTOR IS +2 HOPE...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn