Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

How to study organic chemistry 

It's very difficult to understand

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear ayush,

Organic chemistry is not that tough. Infact what you need is to buy a good book say Jagdamba or Soloman and then study thoroughly and devote sufficient time for it. You soon will be able to appreciate it..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Its not a difficult topic its is topic of regular practise

go on with O.P.TANDAN and N.C.E.R.T.

6 years ago

Organic Chemistry is not too tough if you are strong with the fundamentals. Just try looking through the XIth class NCERT text book and you will get a good glimpse of organic chemistry. You can also get books like :

Morrison and Boyd - Organic Chemistry

Solomon and Fryhile - Organic Chemistry

P. Bahadur - Numerical Chemistry

I recommend the first two for theory and the third one for problems.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

Why CCl3- anion is more stable than C6H5CH2-? I think the only possibility is by comparing the -I effect of Cl and Phenyl group. Generally we can see the possibility of negative charge...
I believe vacant d orbital option shall come last as in the first place itself we see Phenyl ring has larger possibility of negative charge dispersion. Further as we all may know...
Dattatray Biradar one month ago
the reason is simple. in CCl3- cholrine atoms has vacnat d- orbitals. and that is the reason it make sit more stable.
Vikas TU one month ago
What is conjugation and how to find it in an compound and all other information related to conjugation? and What is conjugated compound?
Conjugation is the terms which has been defined to understand the concept of Resonance. That simply reveals the displacement of the pi-pi bonds from one location to another location, and...
Vikas TU one month ago
Which Reference Book Is best for Organic Chemistry for 1 st year
Arihant organic chemistry or u can use study materials of akash or allen they provide excellent basics
Biswajit dash one month ago
@ anirudh if u have 2 year left for jee , then go with organic chemistry by morrision and boyd . but at first make sure , u did ncert properly , as they have a good explanation in mechanism ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
All over nao2 what is among is. What nao2 separate is also found.
Already answered . Check twice please! NaO2 is called sodium superoxide which is obtained by treating Na2O2 that is sodium peroxide with O2 at high pressures. The Reaction goes like this:...
Vikas TU 13 days ago
What are the type of questions asked in stoichometry in neet and can you please suggest me the simplest way to solve them
@ jayadhir stochiometry is the besic concept of chemistry , mainly as far as competetive exams are concerned , then they will ask u the ques from mole concept , calculating the...
Umakant biswal 29 days ago
The mass ofa nonvolatile solute of malar mass 40g/mol that should be dissolved in114g of octane to lower its vapour 20% is.........
For immiscible mixtures, the relation in pre partial pressures and mole fractioon is: Pa’/Pb’ = na/nb 0.2P/P = na/(114/114) na = 0.2 moles of solute. Mass of the solute = 0.2 * 40 => 8...
2017 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn