There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

what is electrophilic substitution?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

electrophilic substitution envolves the attack by an electrophile. It is represented as SE

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

chapter: chemical equilibrium Chemical equilibrium is achieved when the rates of 2 reactions become equal.Does this mean there are 2 reactions going on? like.for example,in solid-liquid...
yes, when the equilibriumm is achieved, both the foward and backward reactions are going on, here both the concentrations of reactants and products are equal eg: PCl 5 2 + Cl 3 PCl when...
seetaram dantu 21 days ago
@ nishtha yes , you are correct , both have to be run on the same place simoultaneously , only then equilibrium can acheive . and one more thing – one process may be slower and other one...
Umakant biswal 21 days ago
the example was PCl 5 indicates equilibrium)( 2 + Cl 3 PCl sorry for keyboard error thank you
seetaram dantu 21 days ago
Functions of various reagents used in organic chemistry problems.
Sir, actually at present i am solving class 12th "haloalkanes, and haloarenes". so i need the list of reagents and their functions from this chapter. But as i would further solve the next...
Apar 20 days ago
@ apar there are a lot of reagents are avaliable as far as the whole organic chemistry are concerned . so, kindly tell me of which chapter u need the list of reagents . so, that i can...
Umakant biswal 24 days ago
does aldehyde shows keto enol tautomerisatin or it is considered only in case of ketone?
@ pranav yes , aldehyde shows keto enol tautamerism , beacuse keto form is more stable in the case of aldehyde . the besic nessasaity for keto enol tautamerism is the presence of acidic...
Umakant biswal one month ago
What is electric arc..?? Difference b/w nascent and atomic hydrogen..??
@ simran the nascent and the atomic hydrogen both are actually same , usually hydrogen exist as a diatomic molecule , bonded by covalent bond , hydrogen obtained by disolution of this bond...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
While welding or solderring the fluid or plasma which gets dicharges when the two elctrodes or metals are higly brought together. The gases b/e them gets ionised and are thus visible.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
what is the bond angle of sp 3 ,sp 2 and sp hybridisatio ?
Hi!prasad, The bond angle of sp 3 hybridisation is 109.5 degree. The bond angle of sp 2 hybridisation is 120 degree. The bond angle of sp hybridised is 180 degree. Hope it’s helps you. ALL...
nath 2 months ago
hi prasad the bond length of sp 3 hybridisation [H-C-H] is 109.5degree and sp 2 hybridation length is 120 degree and sp hybridation bond length is 180 degrees. I wish it is help you
jayachandra 2 months ago
Which electronic level will allow the hydrogen atom to absorb photon but not to emit ? A. 1s B. 2s C.2p D.2d
@shashank option no aturns out to be the correct option . " as its a ground state . in any energy level if electron absorba photon of energy equal to the enrgy of electron in that level...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
D. option 2d As 2d is no orbital that is sustaining. d orbital starts with quantum number 3 check if the options are correct.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn