Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

arrange the following species according to their polymerisation tendency:.....(SiO4)-4, (PO4)-3,(SO4)-2,(ClO4)-.......plz post reply wid d reasond!!!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear shalini,

The order of polymerisation is as follows:

(SiO4)-4, (PO4)-3, (SO4)-2, (CLO4)-

based on the difference in size...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

What is the decreasing order of +I effect for following: 1. -CH 2 -CH 2 -O - 2.-O - 3. -CH 2 -O -
decreasing order of +I effect for: given compounds would be: 1> 3 > 2 as O- shows highest and maximum +I effect.
Vikas TU one month ago
what happen in gas convert into liquid when we compress
@ kuldeep i am not getting your query , kindly be specific , when we will compress the gas , then the particles that are there in the gas will come closer with each other and we can...
Umakant biswal one month ago
I want answer for NaO-COO-CH2-CH2-CH2-CH2-CH2-COO-O-Na gives rise to on excess soda lime by decarboxylation
First use the NaOH and heat it with together soda lime. that is CaO. OH- attacks on the -COOH and -COO- group and form R-COOOH— ion.
2017 years ago
Beryllium and aluminum exhibit many similarities, but the two elements differ in
Dear student The 2 elements differ in various physical properties like mass,density,specific heat capacity,electronegativity etc.
Bhavya 2 months ago
IN an experiment 500 ml of 0.01 M of kmno4 solution is added to 500 ml of KI solution in basic medium.The resultant solution was titrated with 0.015 M na2s2o3 solution using starch...
On reaction. KmnO4 will reduce to MnO2 and KI to I2. moles of Mn x v.f = moles of I2 x v.f 0.01*500 x 3 = mmoles x 1 millimoles = 15 mm. after then, the titration with Na2S2O3 , Na2S2O3 +...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
i am not getting the correct sorry i am really sorry my question was wrong ki has 0.1 M THEN HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO IT NOW
Iswarya Mahati 2 months ago
when steam is passed over aluminium. explain the chemical equation
Alum would form. also called aluminium oxide with the evolution of H2 gas as H2O acts here an very mild acid. The Reaction => 2Al + 3H2O ---------> Al2O3 + 3H2
Vikas TU 8 days ago
Aluminium reacts with steam to form Aluminium oxide and Hydrogen gas is liberated. 2Al+3H 2 O=Al 2 O 3 +3H 2
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift