Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

what is the procedure to follow to break the bonds on heating on organic comp and a comp that contains NO2,Ph,Zn groups?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear srikanth,

Chemical energy is part of all chemical reactions. Energy is needed to break chemical bonds in the starting substances. As new bonds form in the final substances, energy is released. By comparing the chemical energy of the original substances with the chemical energy of the final substances, you can decide if energy is released or absorbed in the overall reaction.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

why need heat during meta dinitrobenzene synthesis or heat duration 30 minut why
@ sanam it is important that the reaction will not get too hot . it should not go above 70 degree celsius , but at least 60 degree celsius need to be maintained in that case , taht is the...
Umakant biswal one month ago
i didn’t understand anything in organic chemistry and there ractions
@ shubham kindly tell me which reaction u are not able to understand ?? so, that i can explain you the whole process here , and while reading the mechanism and reaction intermediate ,...
2017 years ago
What are non-narcotic analgesics? Give example...................................?
Non-narcotic analgesics have no addictive properties. They are used to relieve mild aches like backache and headache. E.g.: Aspirin, Ibuprofen
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
non narcotics analgesic are those drug which are used to get relief from pain but don’t show any type of addictive behaviour.
mahak 3 months ago
These include nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Aspirin and acetaminophen are two of the most widely used analgesics and are effective for mild to moderate headache and pain of ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Why isn`t size of indium lesser than that of gallium becoz of shielding effect ?
The simple reason is: Due to d- block elements contraction. and radii of 4d series and 5d series is almost equal due to lanthanide contraction.
Vikas TU 5 days ago
CO2 has the same geometry as: 1. HgCl2 2.NO2 3. SnCl4 4. C2H2
@ amisha option no 4 will turns out to be the correct option . so, C2H2 will be the answer here . in co2 the structure is linear and in c2h2 also the structure are linear , in co2 the bond...
Umakant biswal one month ago
C2H2 Because both the compounds have linear geometry due to SP hybridization.In NO2 due to 1 electron it has neither bent nor linear geometry.
Himanshu one month ago
IN an experiment 500 ml of 0.01 M of kmno4 solution is added to 500 ml of KI solution in basic medium.The resultant solution was titrated with 0.015 M na2s2o3 solution using starch...
On reaction. KmnO4 will reduce to MnO2 and KI to I2. moles of Mn x v.f = moles of I2 x v.f 0.01*500 x 3 = mmoles x 1 millimoles = 15 mm. after then, the titration with Na2S2O3 , Na2S2O3 +...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
i am not getting the correct sorry i am really sorry my question was wrong ki has 0.1 M THEN HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO IT NOW
Iswarya Mahati 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn