I am totally upset regarding my weakness in ORGANIC CHEMISTRY I found the reactions and mostly CONVERSIONS very difficult to handle !!! I have the following BOOKS : 1.OP AGGARWAL 2.NCERT 3.MORRYSON AND BOYD 4.EBOOK OF GUIDEBOOK MECHANISM BY KETER PYES### yaar i am totally upset please help me . I WANT TO STRENGTHEN EACH AND EVERY TOPIC OF ORGANIC. PLEASE PROVIDE ME SUGGESTIONS SO THAT I COULD STRENGTHEN MY BASICS QUICKLY AND BE EXPERT IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY EACH & EVERY TOPIC. MY AIM IS ONLY AND ONLY IIT AND TO GET ABOVE 90% IN 12 CBSE BOARD I HOPE U WILL GIVE ME THE BEST SUGGESTIONS!!!!!

I am totally upset regarding my weakness in ORGANIC CHEMISTRY I found the reactions and mostly CONVERSIONS very difficult to handle !!! I have the following BOOKS : 1.OP AGGARWAL 2.NCERT 3.MORRYSON AND BOYD 4.EBOOK OF GUIDEBOOK MECHANISM BY KETER PYES###
yaar i am totally upset please help me .
I WANT TO STRENGTHEN EACH AND EVERY TOPIC OF ORGANIC.
PLEASE PROVIDE ME SUGGESTIONS SO THAT I COULD STRENGTHEN MY BASICS QUICKLY AND BE EXPERT IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY EACH & EVERY TOPIC.
MY AIM IS ONLY AND ONLY IIT AND TO GET ABOVE 90% IN 12 CBSE BOARD
I HOPE U WILL GIVE ME THE BEST SUGGESTIONS!!!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

abhishek sahu,IIT-K
33 Points
13 years ago

my first suggestion would be --do not go for so many books........u do have good books

study from ncert and morrisson boyd.and problem go for M.S chouhan book (with solutions)

go through the books thoroughly...carefully studty mechanisms and then problems immediately...there will be no requirement for rememebering it!!!!!SmileSmile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free