What is nascent oxygen?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

oxygen in its atomic state is called nasent oxygen

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

List of compound and their uses of all chapter class11 chemistry
Hi, There are so many compounds, I suggest you to refer to NCERT everything is given there Thanks
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
@ rafi there are more than 100 of compounds are avaliable if u will refer to the whole class 11 th chemistry . so, kindly tell of which chapter u required , so, that i can give u of that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
i didn’t understand anything in organic chemistry and there ractions
@ shubham kindly tell me which reaction u are not able to understand ?? so, that i can explain you the whole process here , and while reading the mechanism and reaction intermediate ,...
2017 years ago
examples on compounds having stereo centres but not chiral centres
@ anupam there are some isomer, which shows this type of behaviour as most of them will not show . u can take the examples of mesomers . mesomers are these type of compounds . HOPE IT...
Umakant biswal one month ago
why nature favours crystalline solids ? what is meant by anisotropic and isotropic character of solids ?
Because it forms the crystal lattice which can extends in all directions. Isotrophics are those which has all the properties same in all the respective directions Anistropics are those...
Vikas TU 28 days ago
What is the structure of ortho boric acid...??also , explain its structure..
Dear student Below is the structure of Boric acid But there exists extensive hydrogen bonding in between the OH groups of boric acid because of which the new structure becomes :-
Bhavya 2 months ago
ortho boric acid is the weak monobasic acid which is also used as antiseptic and for health hazards. the thre -OH group are simply attached with boron atom as usual with sigma bonds. the...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Define molar conductivity.......................................?
Molar conductivity ( Λ m ) : Molar conductivity of a solution at a given concentration is the conductance of the volume (V) of solution containing one mole of electrolyte kept between two...
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
Molar conductivity is defined as the conductivity of an electrolyte solution divided by the molar concentration of the electrolyte, and so measures the efficiency with which a given...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn