Get extra R 500 off

what is the C-C bond order in benzene?

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

It is 1.33.

7 years ago

to get the bond order of c-c in benzene draw the canonical structures

select a c_c bond

bond order = no of bonds in c-c in ist canonical structure+no of bonds in 2nd /no of anonical structures

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

an alkyl halide, C6H13Cl reacts with potassium tertiary butoxide gives isomeric alkenes Y and Z. both alkenes give2,3- di methyl butane. identyfy y and z?
Please refer to the Askiitians Notes from here:
Vikas TU one month ago
How the conversion happen in number of carbon atom in wurtz reaction?
Dear student Following is the conversion in Wurtz reaction
Bhavya one month ago
Urea is stronger base than ordinary amide?according to lewis theory
amide are weak base due to the resonance of the amide group . in acetamide , the lone pair nitrogen are not avaliable for bonding , with h ^+ . however in urea , the lone pair of second nh2 ...
2017 years ago
The reason is: As the lone pair in Urea is freely available and thus not participates in any Resonance. But in any ordinary amide the lone pair is conjugated with the resoace and hence...
Urea has two nitrogen having two lone pair of electrons. Acetamide had only one nitrogen and only one li=one pair of electrons. Urea is a stronger base because it has lower pKb than...
14 hours ago
I have a many books for physics H C Verma class12,ABC physics class12,ncert physics class12,and rudiments physics mcq and i am also taken a tution of physics then i am confused how i study...
@ manish What u need to understand is that , every book explains the same concept , every author have diffrent approach to explain the same concept . so, by that i can say first of all...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
look brother dont get scared by seeing all thoose books.just leave all the rubbish biooks except hc verma ad ncert .never leave them.all your friends will be dong that and this books.just...
sunny 3 months ago
Why agcl is colourless while agbr is pale yellow and agi is dark yellow
@ lokesh we can explain it with the help of two ways 1- the cations are same , so, the deciding factors are anions only , more the size of anion , more will be the polarisation , and more...
Umakant biswal 29 days ago
does S 2 Exists? if not what ius reason for this ? as , O 2 exists .
@ pranav S2 is an allotropes of sulpher in the form of disulpher , but disulpher is in gaseous state and have very less energy , as compared to s8 , which is a solid substances and having...
Umakant biswal one month ago
S2 due to large size of sulphur cannot hold themselves together but in case of s8 they form crown structure which stabilize the molecules and give them high bonding strength
Biswajit dash one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn