tell me tips how to improve in maths i am verry bad in maths

tell me tips how to improve in maths i am verry bad in maths 

Grade:12

3 Answers

Krishna Bondriya
208 Points
7 years ago
first u need to clear  the basics if  so  should  go  with    some  basic  topics of  ncert  
ad  at  first  try  to solve  questions at  very  easy  level  then  move on to  good level 
friend  as like  if u start  doing  any hard  job u find difficulties  in  starting but  as the time  and hard work goes on u will be the  master of that job 
same case in   maths also   practice  of  bunch of basic    questions will clear ur  basic concepts and through tht u will get good command on high concepts.
IF U LIKE MY ANSWER       JUST  HIT APPROVE  BUTTON  
AND MY  FRIEND  KEEP ASKING   FOR FURTHER   QUARIES
THANK U
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ amina 
maths is a intresting subject , if u can refer u will enjoy maths , just 1 thing u have to do – donot fear to maths ,they are intresting , 
in everyday besis u need to keep track of your progress ,and remember – not to practice too much ques of same types  change the ques types everyday , and in everyday besis u need to do maths for 3-4 hours per day , 
and while studying maths , donot study maths as a trheory lesson . 
1- frst recall all the formula and if derivation or prooving is in your syllabus then do that , 
2- then u need to check at least 10-15 solved examples , 
3- then solve the ques and that should be done from beginner to expert level  ,, means besic to complex problem . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST.
MOHIT GARG
34 Points
7 years ago
i

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free